Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 11th July 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 11th July 2021. covering the following news headlines: Dihing Patkai as States 7th National Park, ICRA projects GDP growth of India, Zimbabwean Novelist Tsitsi Dangarembga wins 2021 PEN Pinter Prize, National award-winning Bengali Filmmaker Buddhadeb Dasgupta.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 11th July 2021 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- National News
- Banking & Economy News
- Awards News
- Obituary News
- India’s first international maritime services cluster to be set up at GIFT City
- India’s first International Maritime Services Cluster will be set up in GIFT City, India’s first operational Smart City and International Financial Services Center (IFSC).
- GIFT City Maritime Cluster will be set up by Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB).
- It will be a dedicated ecosystem comprising ports, shipping, logistics services providers and government regulators, in the same geographic vicinity.
- The first-of-its-kind commercial maritime services cluster of India has been conceptualised to enhance competitiveness and self-sufficiency in the maritime sector and provide one-stop solutions.
- Assam Officially Declares Dihing Patkai as States 7th National Park
- The Government of Assam has officially notified the Dihing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary as a National Park on June 09, 2021.
- With this, the total number of national parks in the state has increased to 7.
- Assam now has the third highest National Parks in India, after Madhya Pradesh (12) and Andaman and Nicobar Islands (9).
- The Dehing Patkai National Park lies in the Dibrugarh and Tinsukia districts of Assam over an area of 231.65 km2 (89.44 sq mi) rainforest. It is a major habitat for Elephants but comprise several other species of reptiles and mammals among others.
Banking & Economy News
- ICRA projects GDP growth of India at 8.5% in FY 2022
- The domestic credit rating agency ICRA has projected the gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate of India for the financial year 2021-22 to 8.5 percent year-on-year.
- ICRA is Gurgaon based credit rating agency, owned by Moody’s Corporation.
- India’s Tillotama Shome wins Best Actor award at UK Asian Film Festival for Raahgir: The Wayfarers
- Indian actress Tillotama Shome has made the nation proud by winning the Best Actor award at the 2021 UK Asian Film Festival (UKAFF).
- Tillotama won the award for her role in the film Raahgir: The Wayfarers. The film is directed by Goutam Ghosh.
- Apart from Tillotama, filmmaker Goutam Ghose has also won the Best Director award at the UKAFF.
- The film Raahgir: The Wayfarers, stars Adil Hussain (Lakhua), Tillotama Shome (Nathuni) and Neeraj Kabi (Chopatlal). It is a story of three strangers, living on a daily wage basis, who cross each other’s path accidentally on a journey and develop a strong bond.
- The UK Asian Film Festival (UKAFF) 2021 was 23rd edition of the annual event and was held from May 26 to and June 06, 2021.
- Zimbabwean Novelist Tsitsi Dangarembga wins 2021 PEN Pinter Prize
- Renowned Zimbabwean novelist Tsitsie Dangarembga has been announced as the winner of the 2021 Pen Pinter Prize.
- Through his 30-year writing career, he has lived through the development of Zimbabwe from a British colony to a despotic and turbulent free state.
- Tsitsi Dangarembga will now deliver a keynote address at a ceremony hosted by British Library and English PEN in October 2021.
- The PEN Pinter Prize is an annual literary prize established in 2009 in memory of Nobel-Laureate playwright Harold Pinter.
- The prize is awarded to a writer resident in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, the Commonwealth or the former Commonwealth, for their writing which shows a ‘fierce intellectual determination… to define the real truth of our lives and our societies’.
- Asian Games gold medal-winning Boxer Dingko Singh Passes Away at 42
- Asian Games gold medalist former boxing star Dingko Singh has died battling liver cancer. He was 42 years old.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has condoled the death of Dingko, saying that he was a sports superstar who contributed to furthering the popularity of boxing.
- Manipur-based Dingko Singh won the gold medal for India in the 1998 Asian Games Bangkok, Thailand.
- He was also bestowed with the Arjuna award in 1998 and country’s fourth-highest civilian honour, the Padma Shri, in 2013.
- National award-winning Bengali Filmmaker Buddhadeb Dasgupta Passes Away at 77
- National Award winning eminent Bengali film director Buddhadev Dasgupta has passed away due to old age related ailments.
- He was 77 years old.
- Buddhadev Dasgupta had won several national awards for his contribution to Bengali cinema. Some of his National Award winning films include:
- Bagh Bahadur(1989), Charachar(1994), Lal Darja(1997), Mondo Meyer Upakhyan (2002) and Kaalpurush(2005) – National Awards for Best Film.
- Uttara (2000) and Swapner Din (2005) – National Film Awards for Best Direction.
- Dooratwa (1978), Phera (1987) and Tahader Katha (1993) – National Awards for Best Feature Film in Bengali
- A Painter of Eloquent Silence: Ganesh Pyne (1998) – National Award for Best Arts/Cultural Film
- Phera (1987) -National Award for Best Screenplay.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 11th July 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Read More:-
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10th July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9th July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8th July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7th July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6th July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 4th and 5th July 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे