Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 7th July 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 7th July 2021. covering the following news headlines: Khadi Prakritk Paint, GST collection, Postpaid Mini, World’s Airline of the Year Award, Matsya Setu, World Chocolate Day, Dilip Kumar.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 7th July 2021 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- National News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- GoI launches mobile app ‘Matsya Setu’ for Indian aqua farmers
- The Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Giriraj Singh has launched the online course mobile app “Matsya Setu”.
- The app was developed by ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (ICAR-CIFA), Bhubaneswar with funding support from National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB), Hyderabad.
- The online course app aims to disseminate the latest freshwater aquaculture technologies to the aqua farmers of the country.
- Govt creates ministry of cooperation to boost cooperative movement
- The government has created a cooperative ministry to promote the Indian cooperative movement and promote indigenous enterprises. After the reshuffle in the Union Cabinet, India’s first Cooperation Minister will also be administered the oath and the new minister will take the oath of office in the Durbar Hall of Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- The new Ministry of Cooperation will work towards realizing the vision of “Sahakar Se Prosperity” and will provide a distinct administrative, legal and policy framework for promoting the cooperative movement in the country.
- The development will aid the deeping of the cooperatives as true people-based movements with benefits going down to the grassroots. The ministry will be mandated to streamline the processes for the ease of doing business for cooperatives and ultimately aim to broaden and strengthen the multi-state cooperatives.
- Paytm launches ‘Postpaid Mini’ to provide small-ticket instant loans
- Paytm has announced the launch of postpaid mini, small-ticket loans that will allow users to access loans ranging from Rs 250 to Rs 1,000 in partnership with Aditya Birla Finance Ltd.
- This product is an extension of its Buy Now, Pay Later service, which increases affordability among those new to credit. These small ticket Tatkal loan users will be given flexibility and also help in managing their household expenses to maintain liquidity during the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
- Paytm Postpaid is offering a tenure of up to 30 days to repay the loan at 0 percent interest.
- There is no annual fee or activation fee, only a minimum convenience fee. With the launch of Postpaid Mini, the company will provide access to loans ranging from Rs 250 to Rs 1000, in addition to instant credit of up to Rs 60,000 for Paytm Postpaid.
- This could help users pay for their monthly expenses, including mobile and direct to home (DTH) recharges, gas cylinder booking, electricity and water bills, shop on Paytm Mall and more.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Paytm HQ: Noida, Uttar Pradesh;
- Paytm Founder & CEO: Vijay Shekhar Sharma;
- Paytm Founded: 2009.
- Korean Air wins Air Transport World’s Airline of the Year Award
- Korean Air has been announced the winner of one of the most prestigious honors in the aviation industry: Air Transport World’s (ATW) 2021 Airline of the Year. This year’s award is even more meaningful for Korean Air, as the global industry grapples with the unprecedented crisis caused by COVID-19.
- The company’s excellent leadership, its ability to remain operationally profitable through the industry’s worst-ever crisis, its strong commitment to health safety customer service excellence, and its remarkable relationship with employees.”
- The judges also noted the airline’s “transformational strategic deal to incorporate Asiana and create a larger, more global flagship carrier. Korean Air plans to continue to strengthen its position in the global aviation industry and aims to become one of the world’s top 10 airlines after successfully acquiring and integrating Asiana Airlines.
- Jaipur to get India’s second-largest cricket stadium
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) released a financial grant of Rs.100 crore to the Rajasthan Cricket Association (RCA), which will be used to build India’s second largest cricket stadium.
- The facility, which will be second only to the recently inaugurated Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad, is set to be built in Jaipur. The construction of the new stadium is likely to be completed within 24-30 months from the start.
- Meanwhile, an amount of Rs.290 crore has been estimated to be spent on the construction of India’s second largest cricket stadium.
- This amount will be received from; Rs.100 crore from bank loan, Rs.100 crore from BCCI grant, Rs.90 crore from RCS fund, sale of boxes, seats and sponsorship. The proposed stadium will have an audience capacity of 75,000.
- World Chocolate Day celebrated on 7th July
- World Chocolate Day or International Chocolate Day is celebrated every year on 7 July. This day celebrates the existence of chocolate in our lives. It is marked by eating and sharing chocolates with loved ones.
- The day is an annual global celebration of chocolate that people join in, hopefully guilt-free. World Chocolate Day was first celebrated in the year 2009.
- However, some even believe that people started marking July 7 as International Chocolate Day because it was the day when chocolate was first introduced to Europe in 1550.
- Legendary Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar passes away
- Legendary Bollywood actor Mohammad Yusuf Khan, known professionally as Dilip Kumar, passed away at the age of 98. He was known as the tragedy king of Bollywood. He was last seen in the 1998 film Qila.
- He was the first actor to win the Filmfare Award for Best Actor in 1954 and won it a total of 8 times. He and Shah Rukh Khan jointly held the record for most Filmfare trophies.
- ‘Superman’ director Richard Donner passes away
- Filmmaker Richard Donner, best known for directing the original “Superman” film, the “Lethal Weapon” film series and “The Goonies”, has died.
- The 91-year-old filmmaker was at the forefront of some of the most popular genres in the history of mainstream cinema: the superhero film, the horror flick, the boy cop romps.
- The legend got his first big directing break with the 1976 cult classic horror film ‘The Omen’, which solidified his foothold in the industry and led to his next major studio film, ‘Superman’ (also the original) that paved the path for countless other flicks, including ‘Goonies’, and all of the ‘Lethal Weapon’ movie series, starring Mel Gibson and Danny Glover.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 7th July 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6th July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 4th and 5th July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 3rd July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 2nd July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 1st July 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे