Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 18th July 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 18th July 2021. covering the following news headlines: Jewar international airport with Greater Noida, Zurich airport signs shareholder agreement with NIAL for development of Noida airport, Former Pakistan President Mamnoon Hussain Passes Away.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 18th July 2021 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- National News
- Defence News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Annual Bonalu Festival Kicks-off in Telangana
- The annual state festival ‘Bonalu’ began in Telangana on July 11, 2021. It is celebrated in the month of Ashadha which falls in July/August.
- The Hindu festival is celebrated in the twin cities of Hyderabad, Secunderabad and other parts of Telangana to worship Goddess Mahakali.
- Bonam in Telugu means food, and represents an offering as a thank you to the Mother Goddess after the vow is fulfilled.
- Traditional bonam (made of rice, jaggery and milk) is offered to Goddess Mahakali at 25 temples in the Twin Cities.
- India’s first driverless pod taxis will connect Jewar international airport with Greater Noida
- The first pod taxi service in India will soon start running between the upcoming Noida International Greenfield Airport (or Jewar Airport) and Noida Film City in Greater Noida, with a distance of approximately 14 km.
- The driverless pod taxi can accommodate four to six passengers per car, and will provide a hassle-free travel experience to the passengers apart from reducing the travel time.
- The estimated cost of the pod taxi project is around Rs 50-60 crore per kilometer.
- It will start running on the tracks as soon as flights start operating from the upcoming Noida Airport.
- The pod taxi service will be developed by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
- Government launches Digital Platform ‘Kisan Sarathi’ to facilitate farmers to get ‘right information at right time’ in their desired language
- Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Shri Narendra Singh Tomar and Union Minister of Electronics & Information Technology Shri Ashwini Vaishnav jointly launched a digital platform ‘Kisan Saarthi’ to help farmers get ‘right information at right time’ in their desired language. ‘ Launched.
- The platform was launched during the foundation day celebrations of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) on July 16, 2021.
- Through the digital platform ‘Kisan Saarathi, the farmers can interact and avail personalised advisories on agriculture and allied areas directly from the respective scientists of Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVKs).
- Zurich airport signs shareholder agreement with NIAL for development of Noida airport
- Zurich Airport International has signed a shareholder agreement with Noida International Airport Limited (NIAL) in Lucknow for the development of the Noida International Airport at Jewar.
- As per the shareholder agreement, NIAL will have one golden share in Yamuna International Airport Private Limited (YIAPL) and the right to nominate two directors on the board.
- YIAPL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zurich Airport International AG, incorporated as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) to develop the greenfield Noida International Airport.
- The two directors who will be part of the board are Arun Vir Singh, chief executive of NIAL, and Vishak Iyer, Director Civil Aviation, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Zurich Airport will design, develop and operate the new greenfield airport in Jewar under a 40-year concession.
- United States Navy hands over first two MH-60R multi-role helicopters to Indian Navy
- The Indian Navy received the first two MH-60R Multi Role Helicopters (MRH) from the United States Navy at the Naval Air Station in San Diego’s North Island on July 16, 2021.
- In February 2020, the Indian Navy and the US Navy signed a Rs 15,157 crore ($2.13 billion) deal to buy 24 MH-60 Romeo helicopters manufactured by Lockheed Martin as part of a foreign military sale from the US government.
- The delivery of the first two MH-60R ‘Romeo’ helicopters to the Indian Navy marks the beginning of a new era of defence collaboration and partnership between the US and India.
- Further, the US Navy will support the Indian Naval Forces through capability upgrades and sustainment as the aircraft is inducted.
- India, Sri Lanka and Maldives conduct virtual trilateral table top exercise ‘TTX-2021’ on maritime security
- TTX-2021, a virtual trilateral table top exercise between top defense officials of India, Sri Lanka and Maldives, was held from July 14 to July 15, 2021.
- During the two-day exercise, they discussed best practices and procedures to combat common international maritime crime such as narcotics curbs and aid in maritime search and rescue.
- TTX-2021 was coordinated by Maritime Warfare Centre, Mumbai.
- Nelson Mandela International Day : 18th July
- Nelson Mandela International Day (also Mandela Day) is held annually on 18 July globally to honor the legacy of the late South African President Nelson Mandela.
- July 18 is the birth anniversary of the great South African leader, who was born in 1918.
- The United Nations officially declared 18 July as United Nations Mandela Day in November 2009.
- The first United Nations Mandela Day was held on 18 July 2010.
- Former Pakistan President Mamnoon Hussain Passes Away at 80
- Former Pakistan President Mamnoon Hussain has passed away after prolonged illness. He was 80 years old.
- He served as the 12th President of Pakistan between September 2013 and September 2018.
- Hussain was born in Agra in 1940 but moved to Pakistan with his parents in 1947.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 18th July 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17th July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16th July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15th July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14th July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13th July 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12th July 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे