Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 22 September 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 22 September 2021. covering the following news headlines: ‘Electronic Park’, ‘fastest Indian’, Shanghai Cooperation Organisation, World Alzheimer’s Day, World Rhino Day, Akhil Bharatiya Akhara Parishad President Mahant Narendra Giri Passes Away.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Important Days
- Obituary News
- Iran becomes 9th member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
- The leaders of the eight permanent members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) have agreed to change the membership of the Islamic Republic of Iran from an observer state to a full member state.
- Iran had observer status for the past 15 years. Iran will be the 9th main member of the organization.
- The relevant document in this regard was recently signed at the 21st Summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) held in Dushanbe.
- The technical and legal process could take up to two years to conclude.
- SCO currently have China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, India and Pakistan as full member states.
- CISF woman Geeta Samota becomes ‘fastest Indian’ to summit 2 peaks
- Geeta Samota, a CISF women official has become the fastest Indian to do dual summit by scaling two peaks located in Africa and Russia.
- The 31-year-old Samota successfully scaled the Mount Elbrus in Russia (5,642 mts) on August 13, 2021 and then Mount Kilimanjaro (5,895 mts) on September 11, 2021. The Mt Kilimanjaro is the highest peak in Africa, located in Tanzania.
- Samota works as Sub Inspector with the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), a central paramilitary force under the command of the Union home ministry.
- Uttar Pradesh Government to set up ‘Electronic Park’ near Noida
- Yogi Adityanath-led Uttar Pradesh government has approved a proposal to develop an ‘Electronic Park’ along the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) area near Noida to boost the electronics industry.
- The park is proposed to be developed over an area of 250 acres of YEIDA near Jewar airport.
- National and international companies manufacturing mobile phones, TVs and other electronic equipment and accessories will set up their units in the park.
- The new Electronic Park will be built at an investment of around Rs 50,000 crore as well as generate employment for thousands of local youths.
- World Alzheimer’s Day: 21 September
- The World Alzheimer’s Day is observed annually on September 21 globally.
- The theme for World Alzheimer Day 2021 is ‘Know Dementia, Know Alzheimer’s’.
- The day aims to raise awareness about the stigma that runs around the Alzheimer disease and related-dementia and motivate those who suffer from it.
- Alzheimer’s is a progressive disease that impairs memory and other mental functions.
- The disease is named after a German psychiatrist, Alois Alzheimer, who first diagnosed the disease in 1901 in a 50-year-old woman.
- World Rhino Day : 22 September
- World Rhino Day is observed every year on 22 September to celebrates and raise awareness of the need to protect all the five existing species of Rhinoceros, which are:
- Black Rhino
- White Rhino
- Greater one-horned Rhino
- Sumatran Rhino
- Javan Rhinos
- World Rhino Day was first announced by World Wildlife Fund-South Africa in 2010 and is being observed internationally since 2011.
- Akhil Bharatiya Akhara Parishad President Mahant Narendra Giri Passes Away at 72
- Mahant Narendra Giri, the President of the Akhil Bharatiya Akhara Parishad (ABAP), has passed away at the Baghambari Math in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh. He was 72.
- ABAP is considered as the largest grouping of sadhus in India.
- Mahant Giri was first made the chief of the Akhara Parishad at the Nashik Kumbh in 2014 and was re-elected for the second time in 2019.
- Under Mahant Giri, the Parishad released a list of allegedly “fake saints”
- Former England Footballer Jimmy Greaves Passes Away at 81
- Former England professional footballer who played as a forward (striker), Jimmy Greaves has passed away.
- He was 81 years old.
- Greaves scored 44 goals in his 57 appearances for England, and was a member of England’s 1966 World Cup winning team.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 22 September 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 21st September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15th September 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे