Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 10 March 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 10 March 2023 covering the following news headlines: Xi Jinping, Jakarta to Borneo, Yaoshang festival, Neiphiu Rio, TROPEX-23.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 10 March 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- State News
- Defence News
- Important Days
- Why is Indonesia moving its capital from Jakarta to Borneo?
- Indonesia is set to move its capital from Jakarta to Borneo over environmental issues such as overcrowding, seawater submersion, and earthquake vulnerability.
- Officials said the new metropolitan city would be a “sustainable forest city”, placing the environment at the center of development, and would be carbon neutral by 2045.
- Indonesian President Joko Widodo has seen the construction of the new capital as a “nostrum for solving the problems in Jakarta”, which would allow the country to start afresh.
- Xi Jinping starts their third term as China’s president
- Xi Jinping began an unprecedented third term as China’s president after he was endorsed by a unanimous vote from the 2,977-member National People’s Congress (NPC).
- Xi will head a hand-picked party and government team tasked with steering the world’s second-largest economy through challenges at home and abroad over the next five years.
- After the voting, Xi took a constitutional oath, as both the country’s president and head of its military – a symbolic move to show the significance of the constitution after it was revised five years ago to scrap the presidential term limit, add Xi’s political theory and emphasize the party’s leadership of China.
- Chief Minister of Nagaland and NDPP leader Neiphiu Rio takes the oath of office
- Nationalist Democratic Progressive Party (NDPP) leader Neiphiu Rio took oath as the fifth Chief Minister of Nagaland. Governor La Ganesan administered the oath of secrecy to the 72-year-old legislator.
- Mr. Rio is serving his fifth term and second consecutive term as the leader of the NDPP. Deputy Chief Ministers of Nagaland, Taditui Rangkau Zeliang and Yanthungo Patton took oath in Kohima along with other members of the Rio cabinet. Neiphiu Rio is contesting from the home constituency North Angami-II.
- Manipur’s Yaoshang festival begins
- Yashang, Manipur’s version of Holi lasts for five days, has begun. The event is celebrated annually, on the full moon of Lamta (February–March) in the Meitei lunar calendar.
- The yaosang sometimes referred to as the burning of the straw hut, begins just after dusk and is immediately followed by the yaoshang. In practice known as “Nakatheng”, children ask their neighbors for financial gifts.
- Indian Navy conducts major exercise TROPEX-23
- The Indian Navy’s “Theatre Level Operational Readiness Exercise for 2023” (TROPEX-23), culminated in the Arabian Sea after running for four months from November 2022 to March 2023.
- TROPEX-23 witnessed the participation of approximately 70 Indian Navy ships, six submarines, and over 75 aircraft.
- TROPEX is being conducted in many phases to test the Navy’s transition from peacetime to hostilities.
- In the first phase, the Indian Navy conducted the coastal defense exercise ‘Sea Vigil’ along India’s coastline and Island territories on 12-13 January 2021.
- International Day of Women Judges is observed on March 10
- The International Day of Women Judges, observed every year on 10 March, honors all women judges who have taken up the fight against social injustice.
- The history and significance of the day are examined below. Not only women judges in international legal institutions should be honored on this important day.
- It serves as a symbol of gender equality, equal access to opportunities, and the fight to eliminate gender-based discrimination that exists in all spheres of society.
- World Kidney Day 2023 observed on 9th March
- On the second Thursday in March each year, the world observes World Kidney Day, a day dedicated to raising awareness about kidney health.
- On March 9, 2023, it will be remembered this year. The International Society of Nephrology (ISN) and the International Federation of Kidney Foundations-World Kidney Alliance are working together on it (IFKF-WKA).
- The day has been marked annually since 2006 and is significant since it promotes everyone’s renal health.
- “Kidney Health for Everyone – Preparing for the Unexpected, Supporting the Vulnerable” is the theme for World Kidney Day in 2023.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 10 March 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs Viable Of 9 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 6 & 7 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 5 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 4 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 3 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 2 March 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे