Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 2 March 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 2 March 2023 covering the following news headlines: Bola Tinubu new President of Nigeria, coin vending machines, HTT-40 basic trainer aircraft, Reliance Jio, Pusa Krishi Vigyan Mela, National Highway Projects.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 2 March 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- Bola Tinubu was elected as the new President of Nigeria
- Nigerian electoral officials announced on 1 March 2023 that the ruling party’s candidate in the presidential election, Bola Tinubu, has been elected as the country’s new president. He has been sworn in as the President of Africa’s most populous country, Nigeria. Prior to this, he was the Governor of Lagos State.
- Bola Tinubu has been associated with the ‘All Progressive Congress Party’ from which he has been winning elections. However, not accepting Bola Tinubu’s victory, the other two opposition candidates have demanded re-election.
- Japan, US, South Korea, and Taiwan begin ‘CHIP 4’ talks for supply chain
- Japan, the United States, South Korea, and Taiwan have held the first meeting of senior officials under a new US-led framework to help ensure a stable supply of semiconductors, Japan’s industry ministry said.
- Officials from industry organizations in the four economies participated in the virtual conference of the “Chip 4” coalition on February 16 to discuss ways to maintain supply chain resilience in times of natural disasters and other contingencies.
- What are POTS, a disease that affected 1 million Americans after Covid
- POTS, or Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, affected nearly three million Americans before COVID-19 and at least one million new patients since the pandemic. Many people are still not familiar with the disease. One study suggests that about 2% to 14% of people with COVID develop POTS.
- Most people with POTS are female and ages 15 to 50 are assigned female at birth. But POTS can also occur in males and people assigned males at birth.
- Windsor Framework: The deal between the UK and the EU
- After months of intense negotiations, the United Kingdom and the European Union have unveiled an agreement on the Northern Ireland Protocol, known as the Windsor Framework. It is not a new protocol or a fundamental rewriting of an existing treaty.
- But the package announced this week is a better deal that could vastly simplify how the protocol will work for businesses as well as individuals. It’s a negotiating achievement that marks one step in the long road since Brexit for Northern Ireland.
- Nitin Gadkari inaugurates 7 National Highway projects in Madhya Pradesh
- Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated 7 National Highway projects worth Rs 2,444 crore with a total length of 204 km at Rewa in Madhya Pradesh.
- Addressing the program, Gadkari said that due to the construction of the Churhat tunnel and bypass, the distance between Rewa to Sidhi has been reduced by 7 km. Now this journey can be completed in 45 minutes instead of two and a half hours. With this, it will take only 4 minutes to cross Mohania Ghat instead of 45 minutes.
- Reliance Jio world’s second strongest telecom brand: Report
- Reliance Jio climbed up from the fifth position last year to the second in the list of the world’s top 10 strongest telecom brands. This post will explore the top 150 most valuable and robust telecom operator brands per the Brand Finance 2023 rankings.
- Brand Finance has conducted a comprehensive analysis to assess the value of brands and their relative strength. The evaluation process has been developed.
- Pusa Krishi Vigyan Mela organized by IARI in New Delhi
- Pusa Krishi Vigyan Mela is organized by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) every year and this year it will be held from 2 to 4 March 2023 in New Delhi.
- The Chief Guest, Union Agriculture, and Farmers Welfare Minister Narendra Singh Tomar will inaugurate Pusa Krishi Vigyan Mela. This time the theme of the mela is “Nutrition, Food and Environment Protection with Shri Anna”.
- RBI’s new pilot project on Coin Vending Machines
- Recently, RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das, during his address to the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC), had said that the apex banking regulator, in collaboration with banks, will undertake a pilot project to evaluate the operation of QR-code-based coin vending machines.
- The vending machines will dispense coins with the appropriate amount debited from the customer’s account through United Payments Interface (UPI) instead of physically tendering bank notes.
- HDFC Bank, IRCTC launch India’s most rewarding co-branded travel credit card
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corp Ltd (IRCTC) and HDFC Bank announced the launch of a co-branded travel credit card. Known as IRCTC HDFC Bank Credit Card, the newly launched co-branded card is available exclusively on NPCI’s RuPay network.
- The card will provide exclusive benefits and maximum savings on booking train tickets booked through IRCTC ticketing website and IRCTC Rail Connect App. The IRCTC HDFC Bank Credit Card will enable us to offer our card to millions of Indians across the country.
- Citibank’s retail business joins Axis Bank
- Citibank’s retail business in India has now been merged with Axis Bank. All the customers associated with this will now be able to use the facilities of Axis Bank.
- This marks the completion of the final phase of the process to relocate Citi’s consumer business, which began in March last year. Citibank’s retail business in India includes credit cards, home and personal loans, retail banking, and insurance distribution.
- India wins ‘Government Leadership Award 2023’
- GSM (Global System For Mobile) has honored India with the ‘Government Leadership Award 2023’ for doing excellent work on telecom reforms and enabling policies.
- The GSM Association, representing over 750 mobile operators and 400 companies in the global telecom ecosystem, confers this award every year on one country or the other.
- Controller General of Accounts celebrated the 47th Civil Accounts Day
- Civil Accounts Day was observed on 1 March to mark the 47th Foundation Day of the Indian Civil Accounts Service (ICAS). The Indian Civil Accounts Service was formed in 1976 when the maintenance of accounts of the Central Government was separated from auditing. As a result, the Comptroller and Auditor General of India were absolved of this responsibility.
- The Comptroller and Auditor General’s (Duties, Powers, and Conditions of Service) Amendment Ordinance, 1976, and the Union Accounts Departmentalization (Transfer of Personnel) Ordinance, 1976 were promulgated by the President on 1 March 1976 to delink accounts from audit and pave the way for departmental budgets. ) Ordinance, 1976 was promulgated. As a result, every year on March 1, the organization celebrates its Foundation Day.
- Two Australian universities to be set up in Gujarat’s GIFT City
- Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has announced that two Australian universities – Wollongong and Deakin – will soon set up campuses in Gujarat’s ‘GIFT City’. The two universities will sign an agreement on setting up their campuses next week during Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese’s first visit to India.
- Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan announced an event at Delhi University’s Venkateswara College to host Australian Education Minister Jason Clare, who is on a four-day visit to the country. Two Australian universities will set up campuses in GIFT City in Gujarat.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 2 March 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs Viable Of 1 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 28 February 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 27 February 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 26 February 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 25 February 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 24 February 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे