Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 4 March 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 4 March 2023 covering the following news headlines: Catch the Rain 2023, ABSLI Definitive AYUSH Plan, National Security Day, and World Obesity Day.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 4 March 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- State News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- ‘Catch the Rain 2023’ campaign to be launched by President Murmu
- The ‘Catch the Rain 2023’ campaign was launched by President Draupadi Murmu in New Delhi. The central idea of the campaign is the sustainability of drinking water sources.
- Addressing the function, the President said that since India has only 4% of the world’s water resources, water management, and conservation are India’s biggest challenges.
- Gold reserves found at different places in three districts of Odisha
- Steel and Mines Minister Prafulla Kumar Malik has informed the state assembly that gold deposits have been found at various places in three districts of Odisha including Deogarh, Keonjhar, and Mayurbhanj.
- The minister informed that the State Directorate of Mines and Geology and the Geological Survey of India (GSI) conducted a preliminary survey and found the presence of gold deposits in Deogarh, Gopur, Ghazipur, Kusakala, Adal, Salikana, Dimirimunda and Adas area of Kardanga region of Keonjhar.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance launches ABSLI Definitive AYUSH Plan
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance (ABSLI), the life insurance subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited (ABCL), launched ABSLI Sure Ayush Plan, a new age savings solution, which aims to provide financial security to the policyholders, along with long-term savings benefits. also to be provided.
- ABSLI Fixed Ayush Plan is a non-linked, non-participating life insurance plan, offering guaranteed regular income with lumpsum benefit on maturity from the end of the first policy month itself. The scheme integrates financial protection and wealth creation by empowering the policyholders to meet their immediate liquidity requirements without any risk.
- RBI imposes restrictions on Musiri Urban Co-operative Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has capped withdrawals by individual customers at Rs 5,000 as part of several restrictions imposed on the Tamil Nadu-based Musiri Urban Co-operative Bank (MURI) due to its deteriorating financial condition.
- The Reserve Bank said in a statement that the ban on the bank would remain in force for six months from the close of business on March 3 and is subject to review. Along with the restrictions, the cooperative bank cannot, without the approval of the RBI, provide loans, make any investments, or disburse any payments.
- Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare gets Porter Award 2023 for management of COVID-19
- The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has received the Porter Prize 2023. It recognized the Government’s strategy in the management of COVID-19, and the involvement of various stakeholders, especially ASHA workers in the industry in making PPE kits.
- The award was announced during The India Dialogue at Stanford University. The country’s contribution to the development and manufacturing of vaccines was also appreciated.
- National Security Day: 04 March
- National Safety Day is observed every year on 4th March with the objective of promoting a safe working environment and ensuring the safety of people in all aspects. National Security Day 2023 is celebrated to raise awareness about security measures and protocols to be followed to prevent any untoward incident.
- The campaign is broad, generic, and flexible, urging participating organizations to develop specific activities according to their security needs. This year will mark the beginning of the 52nd National Safety Day.
- World Obesity Day: 04 March
- Every year March 4 is celebrated as World Obesity Day 2023 all over the world. Obesity has become a common problem or a disease today due to changing lifestyles and wrong eating habits. Today people from all the countries of the world including India are struggling with the problem of obesity.
- The theme of World Obesity Day this year is “Changing Perspectives: Let’s Talk About Obesity.” The theme aims to remove the stigma associated with obesity and encourage people to collaborate, discuss and find solutions to the problem.
- Former Chief Justice of India AM Ahmadi passed away
- Former Chief Justice of India AM Ahmadi passed away on 02 March 2023. Ahmadi was Chief Justice from 1994 to 1997.
- Having started his judicial career as a City Civil and Sessions Court Judge in Ahmedabad, he was the only Chief Justice of India who started from a very low rank to rise to the highest rank of the Indian Judiciary.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 4 March 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs Viable Of 3 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 2 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 1 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 28 February 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 27 February 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 26 February 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे