Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 11 March 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 11 March 2023 covering the following news headlines: Ram Chandra Paudel, Colombia military service, 4th women’s policy.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 11 March 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- State News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Miscellaneous News
- Colombia opens military service to women for the first time in 25 years
- Colombia has opened military service to women for the first time in 25 years. In the month of February, a batch of 1,296 women have been recruited into the Colombian army.
- Recruits must live on military bases for several months and earn a monthly stipend of just $75, but some women in the new program hope it will help them pursue careers in the armed forces. They see it as an opportunity for a stable job and education.
- Colombia has long had compulsory military service for males aged 18 to 24. The army relies heavily on young recruits who staff bases, protect infrastructure and carry out administrative tasks, while its professional soldiers confront drug-trafficking gangs and insurgent groups.
- Nepal elects Ram Chandra Paudel as its next president
- Ram Chandra Paudel has been elected to serve as the new President of Nepal.
- According to the Nepali Election Commission, he got 33,800 electoral votes, while his opponent Subhash Chandra Nembwang got 15,500 votes.
- Ram Chandra Poudel got votes from 352 members of provincial assemblies and 214 members of parliament.
- Maharashtra to introduce 4th women’s policy
- Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis informed the Maharashtra Legislative Council that the state will introduce a fourth women’s policy to give more opportunities to women by considering issues of women of all groups.
- On the occasion of International Women’s Day, Deputy Speaker of the Legislative Council Neelam Gorhe presented a proposal to provide equal and dignified positions to women in all fields.
- Responding to the motion, Mr. Fadnavis said that apart from education and employment, other important aspects including economic empowerment and gender equality would be considered in the women’s policy. He also announced that the government would start a rehabilitation scheme for girls above the age of 18 from orphanages.
- PNB Signs MoU With Central Warehousing Corporation To Facilitate Finance To Farmers
- Punjab National Bank, the country’s public sector bank, and Central Warehousing Corporation have signed an MoU to facilitate financing under e-NWR (Electronic Negotiable Warehousing Receipt).
- The objective of the partnership is to provide easy access to finance to farmers/food processors/traders against the pledge of agricultural commodities stored in CWC godowns.
- India’s digital payments market to more than triple to $10 trillion by 2026
- In a country witnessing rapid growth, it is no surprise that India has one of the fastest-growing fintech landscapes in the world, mainly driven by advances in the digital payments segment.
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in collaboration with PhonePe, India’s leading digital payments company, today unveiled a report titled “Digital Payments in India: A USD 10 Trillion Opportunity”.
- Savitribai Phule Biography, Anniversary, Death, Education
- Savitribai Phule was a Maharashtrian poet, educator, social reformer, and teacher. She made a significant contribution to advancing women’s rights in India along with her husband, Jyotiba Phule in Maharashtra.
- Savitribai Phule is credited with founding the feminist movement in India. At Pune, near Bhidewada, Savitribai Phule and Jyotiba started one of the first early modern Indian girls’ schools in 1848.
- Savitribai Phule worked to abolish prejudice and unjust treatment of people based on their gender and caste.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 11 March 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs Viable Of 10 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 9 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 6 & 7 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 5 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 4 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 3 March 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे