Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable as of 12 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 12 December 2022 covering the following news headlines: Cochin International Airport, Himachal Pradesh, IND-INDO CORPAT, Hurun Global 500 rankings, and International Mountain Day.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 12 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- The US printed the first banknotes with women’s signatures
- The U.S. The Treasury (United States of America’s Finance Ministry) has printed the first US banknotes (currency notes) with two women’s signatures.
- The new currency notes of $1 and $5 value carry the signature of the Secretary of Treasury (American Finance Minister) Janet Yellen and Lynn Malerba. The United States currency notes are popularly called Greenback.
- In the United States, the currency notes are printed by the Treasury Department’s Bureau of Engraving and Printing and the Federal Reserve decides how many currency notes will be printed. The Treasury Department’s Bureau of Engraving and Printing has note printing facilities in Fort Worth, Texas, and another in Washington.
- Country’s Largest Business Jet Terminal Commissioned at Cochin International Airport
- Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan inaugurated the country’s first chartered gateway and a business jet terminal at the Cochin International Airport.
- With this, Cochin airport has become the fourth airport in the country to operate a private jet terminal.
- With two majestic domestic and international travel terminals, Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) is now home to the country’s largest business jet terminal.
- The new facility at the airport will boost tourism as well as the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, and Exhibitions) sector in the state.
- India’s First Carbon Neutral Farm Inaugurated In Kerala
- Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan declared a seed farm in Aluva as the country’s first carbon-neutral farm.
- The total amount of carbon emissions in the last year from the farm at Thuruthu in Aluva was 43 tonnes but its total procurement was 213 tonnes.
- The farm has sequestered 170 tonnes more carbon than the emission rate, helping it to be declared the country’s first carbon-neutral seed farm.
- Tamil Nadu Becomes First State To Launch Its Own Climate Change Mission
- Tamil Nadu is set to become the first state to launch its own climate change mission.
- It launched the Green Tamil Nadu Mission last September and the Tamil Nadu Wetlands Mission this August.
- A special purpose vehicle—the Tamil Nadu Green Climate Company (TNGCC)—will implement the State Climate Action Plan.
- Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu was sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh
- Congress leader Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu took oath as the new Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh at the historic Ridge Maidan in Shimla.
- Deputy Chief Minister Mukesh Agnihotri also took the oath with him. Governor Rajendra Vishwanath Arlekar administered the oath to both.
- On 8 December, the Congress made a comeback by winning 40 seats in the high-stakes electoral contest for the 68-member Legislative Assembly in Himachal Pradesh.
- Hindustan Unilever Acquires D2C Brands OZiva And Wellbeing Nutrition
- Hindustan Unilever’s (HUL) acquisition of two digital-first brands — OZiva and Wellbeing Nutrition — is in line with the premiumization trend with an increasing number of FMCG players foraying into the high-growth wellness and nutrition category, which has gained prominence amongst consumers in the post-pandemic world.
- The move would be in line with the trend of bigger FMCG players investing in direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands in India, as companies do not want to miss out on the growing online shoppers market.
- A fast-growing category, H&W has a potential market size of Rs 30,000 crore over the next four to five years.
- J&K Awarded 1st Prize in Category For Ayushman Bharat Health Account ID Generation
- Jammu and Kashmir have been awarded 1st prize in the category for Ayushman Bharat health account ID generation and 2nd prize in the category for Teleconsultation conducted during the celebration of Universal Health Coverage Day 2022.
- Universal Health Coverage Day is celebrated every year to commemorate the significance of Universal health coverage which aims to ensure quality healthcare closer to the people without any financial hardships.
- The Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) aims to develop the backbone necessary to support the integrated digital health infrastructure of the country. It will bridge the existing gap among different stakeholders of the Healthcare ecosystem through digital highways.
- International Day of Neutrality observed on 12 December
- International Day of Neutrality is observed on 12 December. It is a day when people see the possibility of a world free from armed and other forms of conflict.
- Its focus was on the advocacy and promotion of interstate peaceful relations. Switzerland serves as the perfect example of neutrality.
- The International Day of Neutrality is a reminder of how important neutrality really is, especially for humanitarian reasons. During armed conflicts, it is neutrality that NGOs and other humanitarian agencies are able to take care of the casualties in a proper manner.
- International Universal Health Coverage Day 2022: 12th December
- International Universal Health Coverage Day is observed annually on 12 December.
- The day is celebrated globally to promote the importance of building strong, resilient, world-class healthcare systems.
- International Universal Health Coverage Day aims to raise awareness of the need for strong and resilient health systems and universal health coverage with multi-stakeholder partners.
- The United Nations declared 12 December as International Universal Health Coverage Day in 2017.
- According to the United Nations, this year’s theme is “Create the world we want: a healthy future for all”.
- Veteran US sports journalist Grant Wahl dies in Qatar during FIFA World Cup
- Highly regarded American football journalist Grant Wahl has died while covering the LD Cup in Qatar. He died while covering the World Cup match between Argentina and Netherlands in Qatar.
- This was the 8th World Cup for Wahl, who has been covering football continuously since 1996. The initiative was detained a day earlier in Qatar for wearing a rainbow shirt in support of the LGBTQ community.
- Padma Shri awardee & Veteran Lavani Singer Sulochana Chavan passes away at 92
- Renowned Marathi Lavani singer Sulochana Chavan has passed away at the age of 92.
- Earlier this year, Chavan was awarded the Padma Shri and also conferred the title of ‘Lavani Samradnyi’ (Queen of Lavani) for her contribution to the traditional Maharashtrian musical genre of Lavani, associated with the folk theatre of Tamasha.
- Aunda Lagin Karachain, Kasan Kay Patil Baran Hi Ka’, ‘Kalidar Kapuri Paan’, ‘Khelatan Rang Bai Holicha’, ‘Padarawarti Zartarichi Mor Nachra Hawa’ and many more of Chavan’s songs are popular even today.
- Indian TV artist Dev Joshi to accompany Yusaku Maezawa for a trip around Moon
- The ‘dream crew’ for the first civilian mission to the moon has been announced and it includes Indian actor Dev Joshi.
- Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa has informed that Indian actor Dev Joshi, K-Pop star T.O.P. will be among the eight people who will join him on a flyby around the moon on a SpaceX spaceship next year.
- The rocket that has been developed by Elon Musk‘s SpaceX will make a week-long journey to the moon and back next year. Maezawa had 2018 purchased all eight seats aboard this rocket ship.
- Maezawa started taking applications for the trip in March 2021. This will be Maezawa’s second space journey after his 12-day trip to the International Space Station on the Soyuz Russian spaceship last year.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 12 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 11 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 10 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 8 & 9 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 7 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 6 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 5 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे