Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 14 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 14 December 2022 covering the following news headlines: Digitisation Hubs, Sri Aurobindo’s, ‘Vanikaran’, Cardiological Society of India, Retail inflation of India.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 14 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- PM Participated in a Programme Commemorating Sri Aurobindo’s 150th Birth Anniversary
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, attended a program organized to mark the 150th birth anniversary of Sri Aurobindo.
- The Prime Minister released a commemorative coin and postage stamp in honor of Sri Aurobindo at a function organized at Kamban Kalai Sangam, Puducherry under the aegis of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- He is popularly known as Yogi Sage Aurobindo.
- He was a revolutionary, nationalist, poet, educationist, and philosopher.
- Birth: He was born on August 15, 1872, in Calcutta to Shri Krishnadhan Ghosh.
- Chief Justice of India Inaugurates Digitisation Hubs in 10 districts of Odisha
- Chief Justice of India DY Chandrachud virtually inaugurated 10 District Court Digitization Hubs (DCDH) in Odisha and said that modernization of the judiciary is the need of the hour.
- A total of 15 DCDHs are now functioning in the State, each serving the needs of a neighboring district, thus covering all 30 district courts.
- Initially, four District Court Digitization Centers (DCDC) were set up on a pilot basis in Cuttack, Ganjam, Sambalpur, and Balasore districts on April 30, 2021.
- Meghalaya health department awarded for Best Practice in Tuberculosis ACSM
- The Meghalaya government, which has adopted a ‘Jan Andolan’ (people’s movement) against Tuberculosis received an award for best practices in controlling the disease that affects 2.6 million people in India every year.
- The award for Best Practice in Advocacy, Communication, and Social Mobilisation (ACSM) in Tuberculosis control was presented to representatives of the health department at a national workshop, aimed at ending TB infections, in the national capital.
- The state registered 4,189 TB cases in 2021 while in the first quarter of 2022, around 1,075 patients have been enrolled for treatment.
- Forest department launched Project ‘Vanikaran’ in Kerala
- The Forest department in association with Noolpuzha grama panchayat has launched the ‘Vanikaran’ (afforestation) project to root out invasive plants, especially Senna spectabilis, and restore natural forests.
- The project was being executed on 30 hectares of forestland under the Sulthan Bathery forest range of the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, where exotic invasive plants, including Senna, spectabilis, Eupatorium, Mikania micrantha, and Lantana Camara, were posing a serious threat to the local species of trees, S. Ranjith Kumar, Assistant Wildlife Warden of the sanctuary.
- As many as 87 workers of Kadambakkad, Golur, and Kalichira tribal hamlets had planted 3,000 bamboo seedlings and 1,000 fruit plant saplings on 3.5 hectares of forestland so far, said Ms. Satheesh.
- Apart from planting the saplings, the authorities ensure the protection of plants for the next five years under the project. The workers have also constructed soil bunds and pits for harvesting rainwater to ensure the availability of water for the saplings.
- BoB Proposes to Sell Its Majority Stake in Nainital Bank
- State-owned Bank of Baroda (BoB) said it plans to sell the majority of its stake in Nainital Bank. The Board of Directors of the Bank has approved the disinvestment of its majority shareholding in Nainital Bank Limited (NBL), and an advertisement inviting Expression of Interest (EoI) through a Preliminary Information Memorandum (PIM) from interested parties (IPs) has been authorized.
- BOB currently holds 98.57 percent of the total equity share capital of NBL. Uttarakhand-based Nainital Bank has around 150 branches in Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan. Mumbai-based BoB took over Nainital Bank in 1973 on the directions of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- SBI Wrote Off Rs 1.65 Lakh Crore Loans in Last Four Fiscal Years
- Banks have written off bad loans worth ₹ 10,09,511 crore during the last five financial years, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman informed Parliament. The non-performing assets (NPAs), including those in respect of which full provisioning has been made on completion of four years, are removed from the balance sheet of the bank concerned by way of a write-off.
- Banks write off NPAs as part of their regular exercise to clean up their balance sheet, avail tax benefit, and optimize capital, in accordance with RBI guidelines and policies approved by their boards. As per inputs received from RBI, Scheduled Commercial Banks (SCBs) wrote off an amount of ₹ 10,09,511 crore during the last five financial years.
- SCBs have recovered an aggregate amount of ₹ 6,59,596 crore, including a recovery of ₹ 1,32,036 crore from written-off loan accounts during the last five financial years.
- Divya TS won gold in the women’s air pistol National Shooting Championship 2022
- Karnataka shooter Divya TS won her maiden women’s 10m air pistol national title at the 65th National Shooting Championship in pistol events held in Bhopal. She defeated Sanskriti Bana of Uttar Pradesh 16-14 in the gold medal match and Haryana’s Rhythm Sangwan had to be content with the bronze medal.
- The 27-year-old Divya topped the second leg with 254.2, ahead of top shooters like Rhythm Sangwan, Isha Singh, and Manu Bhaker.
- Olympian, Manu Bhaker won the junior women’s air pistol by defeating Isha Singh (Telangana). Rhythm Sangwan has won the gold medal in the youth category.
- National Energy Conservation Day 2022: 14 December
- National Energy Conservation Day is celebrated every year on 14th December 2022.
- The purpose is to showcase the achievements of the nation in energy efficiency and conservation. This occasion has been celebrated since 1991 when is led by the Ministry of power.
- This day is celebrated to raise awareness regarding the conservation of energy as it is the best way to have a greener and brighter future.
- The Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), under the power ministry of India, launched the National Energy Conservation Awards in 1991 to recognize the contribution of industries and establishments in reducing energy consumption while maintaining their production through awards.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 14 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 13 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 12 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 11 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 10 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 8 & 9 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 7 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे