Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 15 February 2023. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 15 February 2023 covering the following news headlines: Lalita Lajmi, Indian tennis star Sania Mirza, IIT Indore, illegal mining, Namami Gange Mission-II.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 15 February 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- Business News
- Banking News
- Important Days
- Sports News
- Obituaries News
- President of Egypt presents Global Best m-Gov Awards to IIT Indore students
- Students of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore won an award of AED (Emirates Dirham) 1 million along with a gold medal at the World Government Summit in Dubai on 13 February.
- Niyati Totala and Neil Kalpeshkumar Parikh were awarded the medal by Egyptian President Abel Fattah El-Sisi. These students have created the app ‘Blockbill’.
- Air India to buy 220 Boeing aircraft for $34 billion
- US President Joe Biden lauded Air India’s decision to buy over 220 aircraft from Boeing and termed it a historic agreement between the Tata-owned airlines and Boeing.
- The purchase will support more than one million American jobs across 44 states, and many students won’t need a four-year college degree.
- RBI deregisters two entities for regulatory defaults
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has said that it has canceled the registration of Pune-based Kudos Finance & Investments and Mumbai-based Credit Gate.
- With the cancellation of the Certificate of Registration (CoR), the two NBFCs should not carry on the business of any NBFC, the Reserve Bank said in a statement.
- Reserve Bank of India announces second global hackathon “Agdoot 2023”
- The Reserve Bank announced its second global hackathon – ‘Pioneer 2023 – Innovation for Change’ with the theme ‘Inclusive Digital Services’. Registration for the hackathon will start on February 22, 2023.
- It had received 363 proposals submitted by teams from within India and from 22 other countries including the US, UK, Sweden, Singapore, Philippines, and Israel.
- International Child Cancer Day: 15 February
- Every year, 15 February is observed as International Childhood Cancer Day (ICCD) to raise awareness about the menace of this issue and ways to tackle it.
- The day is a global campaign to raise awareness about childhood cancer and express support for children and adolescents living with cancer, survivors, and their families.
- RCB appoints Sania Mirza as a mentor for the women’s team in WPL
- Indian tennis star Sania Mirza has been appointed as the mentor of the Royal Challengers Bangalore team in the Women’s Premier League. RCB Women will start the WPL against Delhi Capitals at the Brabourne Stadium on March 5, the second day of the tournament.
- RCB confirmed this through their official Twitter handle. RCB’s Twitter handle read, “A pioneer in Indian sports for women, a youth icon who has played fearlessly and defied odds throughout her career, a champion on and off the field.
- FIFA confirms the participation of the USA, Canada, and Mexico in the 2026 World Cup
- The US men’s national team, along with Mexico and Canada, will automatically qualify for the 2026 FIFA World Cup. All three countries won the right to host the World Cup in a joint North American bid.
- FIFA has historically granted host nations the right to play in World Cups without going through the usual qualification tournaments, however, this is the first time FIFA has had to separate the three host contenders.
- Veteran actor Javed Khan Amrohi passed away
- Veteran actor Javed Khan Amrohi, who won hearts with his powerful performances in superhit films like ‘Chak De India’, ‘Andaz Apna Apna’ and ‘Lagaan’, passed away. He died on 14 February 2023 in a hospital in Mumbai.
- He was 70 years old. He died due to lung failure. Filmmaker Ramesh Talwar has confirmed the death of Javed Khan Amrohi. He told that Javed was suffering from respiratory illness for a long time.
- Renowned painter Lalita Lajmi passed away
- Renowned painter Lalita Lajmi, sister of late actor-filmmaker Guru Dutt, passed away at the age of 90 on February 13. The National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA) shared the news of his demise.
- She was a self-taught artist with a keen interest in classical dance. He had held several exhibitions in international art galleries in Paris, London, and the Netherlands.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 15 February 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 14 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 13 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 12 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 10 & 11 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 9 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 8 February 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे