Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 17 February 2023. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 17 February 2023 covering the following news headlines: Jal Jan Abhiyan, AI chatbot, Electronic Bank Guarantee Scheme, Electronic Bank Guarantee Scheme
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 17 February 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- Foreign Minister S. Jaishankar unveils Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s bust in Fiji
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar unveiled the statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel at India House in Suva and interacted with a large gathering of members of the expatriate community. S. Jaishankar said that he had the privilege of unveiling a bust of Sardar Patel at the India House in Suva, Fiji.
- Addressing the Indians, he said that the overseas Indians have set milestones of their own and are a great asset to India and the world in which they live.
- PM Modi inaugurates Jal Jan Abhiyan in Rajasthan
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi virtually inaugurated the Jal Jan Abhiyan on February 16 at Abu Road in the Sirohi district of Rajasthan. The main objective of this campaign is to plant trees along with water harvesting and motivate people to water conservation.
- PM Modi has virtually started the Jal Jan Abhiyan at Shantivan of Brahmakumari Sanstha. This campaign has been launched by the Brahmakumaris organization and the Ministry of Jal Shakti.
- UIDAI launches new AI chatbot
- AI/ML-based chatbot ‘Aadhaar Mitra’ has been launched by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). With the advent of the chatbot, accessing your Aadhaar-related information on the UIDAI website has become much easier than before.
- Through this, you can track your Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Status, PVC Aadhaar, Locate Nearest Aadhaar Center and register your complaint.
- RBI made major changes in NEFT and RTGS system, and know everything
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Thursday made necessary changes in NEFT and RTGS systems for transactions related to Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA).
- The directions will come into effect from March 15, 2023. RBI said in the circular that in relation to the extant requirements of the Ministry of Home Affairs, it is necessary to record all the details including the name of the donor, address, country of origin, amount, currency, and purpose of sending money in such transactions.
- Indian Overseas Bank launches Electronic Bank Guarantee Scheme
- Public sector Indian Overseas Bank in association with National e-Governance Services Limited has launched the facility to issue e-BG (Electronic Bank Guarantee) scheme. E-BG is an instrument issued by the city-headquartered bank in which the bank undertakes to guarantee a specific amount of money in case of non-fulfillment of certain actions/performances by the applicant.
- The main features of e-BG are completely paperless mode with digital stamping and digital signature. Real-time issuance of e-BG will make it available to the beneficiary immediately thereby saving time which in turn will fast-track all the business purposes for which it is issued.
- Ustad Bismillah Khan Yuva Puraskar – 2019, 2020, and 2021 were presented to 102 artistes
- Union Minister for Culture, Tourism and Development of North Eastern Region G. Kishan Reddy presented the Ustad Bismillah Khan Yuva Puraskar (UBKYP) – 2019, 2020, and 2021 at Meghdoot Theater Complex, Rabindra Bhavan, New Delhi on 15 February. The program was presided over by Dr. Sandhya Purecha, President of Sangeet Natak Akademi.
- The Sangeet Natak Akademi is the national academy of music, dance, and drama and the apex body of the performing arts in the country. In its General Council meeting held in New Delhi on 8th November 2022, 102 artists from India (including three joint awardees) were selected for the Ustad Bismillah Khan Yuva Puraskar – 2019, 2020, and 2021, who have established themselves as young talents. have made their mark in their respective fields of performing arts.
- Global Tourism Resilience Day: 17 February
- The United Nations General Assembly has adopted a resolution from Jamaica to declare 17 February 2023 as Global Tourism Resilience Day for the first time in an effort to future-proof the sustainability of tourism. The move to mark the day annually was supported by over 90 countries.
- UNGA invites everyone to celebrate 17 February as a day to raise awareness of the importance of sustainable tourism in accordance with local, regional, and national priorities and through education, activities, and events.
- Legendary Indian footballer Tulsidas Balram passed away
- Legendary former India forward Tulsidas Balram passed away in Kolkata. The All India Football Federation (AIFF) has expressed its condolences. Tulsidas Balram was a prominent member of the golden era of Indian football in the 1950s and 1960s.
- Balram, a resident of Uttarpara in West Bengal, died at a city hospital in Kolkata. He was 85 years old. Balram was also a part of the Indian football team in the 1956 and 1960 Olympics.
- Ladakh to host India’s first frozen-lake marathon at Pangong Tso
- India’s first “Frozen-Lake Marathon” is going to be held soon at Pangong Tso in Ladakh. According to the information, this marathon will be organized for the first time on February 20 at an altitude of about 13,862 feet. The 21 km marathon will start from Lukung and end at Maan village.
- According to the officials, the 21-kilometer marathon will be the first of its kind in India which is being organized at an altitude of 13,862 feet. He informed that this marathon is being organized under the joint supervision of the Indian Army, State Disaster Response Force (SDRF), and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP).
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 17 February 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 16 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 15 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 14 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 13 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 12 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 10 & 11 February 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे