Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 19 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 19 December 2022 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 19 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 19 December 2022
- Which country launched the ‘Surface Water and Ocean Topography (SWOT) spacecraft’?
- Who has inaugurated the statue of Mahakavi Subramanian Bharathiyar at the renovated house of Bharathiyar at Varanasi via video conference?
- Narendra Modi
- M.K Stalin
- R N Ravi
- Yogi Adityanath
Answer:- M.K Stalin
- Which of the following country will host an International Conference “Standing with the Ukrainian People”?
- Who has become the third cricketer in history to score 10000 Test runs and also take 50 test wickets recently?
- Rohit Sharma
- Babar Azam
- Joe Root
- Steve Smith
Answer:- Joe Root
- Which airline has been awarded the Safety Performer of the Year award by GMR Delhi Airport Awards for being the top performer among the self-handling airlines?
- Air India
- Go First
- Which team has been crowned as champions of the 4th Tennis Premier League (TPL) 2022?
- Hyderabad Strikers
- Mumbai Leon Army
- Ruby Trichy Warriors
- I Dream Tiruppur Tamizhans
Answer:- Hyderabad Strikers
- Which Indian film has been nominated in two categories at the Golden Globe Awards to be held in January 2023?
- Gangubai Kathiawadi
- Chhello Show
- The 6th Edition of Indo – Kazakhstan joint training exercise “KAZIND-22” is conducted at Umroi ________.
- Himachal Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- ICMR-NARFBR (National Animal Resource Facility for Biomedical Research) has been inaugurated in which city?
- [D] Mysuru
- Which country recently passed a law to completely end tobacco smoking by banning youth from buying cigarettes for life?
- New Zealand
Answer:- New Zealand
- Which of the following banks launched its sixth annual grants program for social startups in partnership with the Government of India’s flagship initiative ‘Startup India’-Parivartan SmartUp Grants?
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
Answer:- HDFC Bank
- Govt allocates ______ crore to New India Literacy Programme for next 5 years.
- Rs 1017.90 crore
- Rs 1027.90 crore
- Rs 1037.90 crore
- Rs 1047.90 crore
Answer:- Rs 1037.90 crore
- When is ‘International Migrants Day’ celebrated every year?
- December 15
- December 18
- December 21
- December 23
Answer:- December 18
- Which institution adopted a plan for a global minimum 15 percent tax on multinational businesses?
- European Union
Answer:- European Union
- Indian–origin leader Leo Varadkar has been elected as the Prime Minister of which country?
- Sri Lanka
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 19 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 18 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 17 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 16 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 15 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 14 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 13 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे