Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 8 November 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 8 November 2022 covering the following news headlines: Infant Protection Day, World Radiography Day, ICC Player of the Month award, Suryakumar Yadav, 53rd International Film Festival of India.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 8 November 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- State News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Russia Becomes India’s Top Oil Supplier In October
- Russia emerged as the top oil supplier to India in October, overtaking traditional suppliers Saudi Arabia and Iraq. It comes amid the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine in which several Western countries have issued sanctions against the Russian Federation.
- The data shows that Russia, which accounted for just 0.2 percent of all oil imported by India as of March 31, 2022, supplied 935,556 barrels per day (BPD) of crude oil to India in October – the highest ever. is the most. Russia now supplies about 22% of India’s total crude imports, ahead of Iraq’s 20.5 percent and Saudi Arabia’s 16 percent.
- Supreme Court Upholds Constitutional Validity of EWS Quota In 3:2 Verdict
- The Supreme Court (SC) upheld the 10 percent reservation for the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of forwarding castes in government jobs and colleges across India. A bench of Chief Justice of India (CJI) U U Lalit and Justices Dinesh Maheshwari, S Ravindra Bhat, Bela M Trivedi, and JB Pardiwala delivered the verdict.
- Out of the five given judgments, Justice Ravindra Bhat and CJI Lalit gave a dissenting judgment.
- Reading out the judgment, Justice Maheshwari said the 103rd Constitutional Amendment for EWS quota is valid and does not violate the basic structure of the Constitution. Reservations, he said, are a means of affirmative action to ensure an all-inclusive march toward the goals of an egalitarian society.
- Nagaland organized Tokhu Emong Bird Count
- Nagaland is set to host the first bird documentation event – ‘Tokhu Among Bird Count’ (TEBC) from November 4 to November 7, 2022. The ‘Tokhu Among Bird Count is an effort to promote and encourage conservation in the natural habitat of birds.
- The ‘Tokhu Among Bird Count’ is being organized in association with Wokha Forest Division and Divisional Management Unit, Nagaland Forest Management Project (NFMP), Wokha, and Bird Count India.
- A public bird program will be organized and a comprehensive description of birds will be considered so as to create awareness among the students on bird conservation.
- A bird walk through the woodland is also possible during the event.
- Rajasthan to Host Iconic 8-Day Long Pushkar Fair
- This year, Pushkar Fair is being hosted by Rajasthan from 1st November to 9th November 2022. Pushkar Fair is also known as Pushkar Camel Fair, Kartik Mela, or Kartik ka Mela. The Pushkar Fair will be held without the popular cattle fair due to the spread of lumpy skin disease in livestock.
- Every year, the cattle fair used to be the highlight of the fair. Farmers from all across the state gather at this fair to trade livestock such as cattle, camels, and horses.
- This period is also an important season for pilgrimage to the holy Pushkar Lake. Pilgrims from all over the country travel to Pushkar for this pilgrimage.
- This year, the state tourism department has invited tourists from all over the world for the fair under the aegis of Pushkar Chalo Abhiyan.
- ADB Provides $40 million Loan to GreenCell Express to Produce e-Busses
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has partnered with Greencell Express Pvt Ltd (GEPL) for $40 million to develop and augment 255 electric battery-powered buses (e-buses) to serve 5 million people annually on 56 intercity routes in India. The financing package was signed. Safety of passengers, especially women, through improved safety features including a panic button attached to command control for immediate response.
- The financial package includes a $20.5 million (Indian Rupee equivalent) loan from ADB’s Ordinary Capital Resources, ADB’s $14 million loan from the Clean Technology Fund (CTF), a $325,000 grant from the CTF, and funding from Goldman Sachs and Bloomberg. Includes a grant of $5.2 million. Climate Innovation and Development Fund (CIDF).
- President Droupadi Murmu presents National Florence Nightingale Awards 2021
- The President of India, Smt. Draupadi Murmu presented the National Florence Nightingale Award (NFNA) for the year 2021 to nursing professionals at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- The National Florence Nightingale Awards were instituted in the year 1973 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India as a recognition for the meritorious services rendered by nurses and nursing professionals to society.
- Virat Kohli and Nida Dar named as ICC Player of the Month award for October 2022
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) announced the winners of the ICC Player of the Month Awards for October 2022. Veteran India batsman Virat Kohli has been named the ICC Men’s Player of the Month for October.
- Meanwhile, veteran Pakistan all-rounder Nida Dar has been named the ICC Women’s Player of the Month for her sensational form in the Women’s Asia Cup.
- Indian batter Suryakumar Yadav becomes 1st Indian player to score 1,000 T20 runs
- Star Indian batsman Suryakumar Yadav has become the first Indian player to score 1,000 T20 International runs in a calendar year. The batsman achieved the feat in his side’s final Super 12 stage match against Zimbabwe at Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Australia.
- In the match, Suryakumar did his perfect finishing touches to ensure that India finished their innings on a high. He scored an unbeaten 61 runs in just 25 balls with the help of six fours and four sixes. In 28 innings this year, Suryakumar has scored 1,026 runs at an average of 44.60.
- World Radiography Day 2022
- Every year on November 8, World Radiography Day is observed to honor the discovery of X-radiation, also known as X-rays. This day in 1895 saw the completion of German scientist Wilhelm Conrad Rontgen’s discovery of X-radiation, or X-rays. For this accomplishment, he was awarded the first Nobel Prize in Physics in 1901.
- This year, we will be celebrating the 11th International Day of Radiology on 11 November and this is observed by all the medical imaging professionals from across the world.
- The theme of International Day of Radiology 2022 is “Radiographers at the Forefront of Patient Safety.” This theme aims to encourage all radiologists, radiographers, radiological technologists, and professionals to recognize and promote the essential role of radiology in the treatment of a patient.
- Infant Protection Day 2022
- Every year 7 November is celebrated as Child Protection Day. This day is celebrated with the sole purpose of raising awareness about the safety of newborn life and taking proper care of them. The day has been set up to discuss how to protect and nurture young children in one of their most critical and vulnerable developmental stages.
- In 1990, about 5 million infants died due to a lack of awareness of infant safety. This prompted many countries to take necessary steps to improve child health care and reduce Infant Mortality Rate (IMR).
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 8 November 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 7 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 5 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 4 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 3 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 2 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 1 November 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे