Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 7 November 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 7 November 2022 covering the following news headlines: National Cancer Awareness Day, 17th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Convention, Army Commanders’ Conference, National Monument Authority.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 7 November 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Switzerland created a record for operating the longest passenger train
- Switzerland is now home to the world’s longest passenger train. The train has 100 coaches, measures 1910 meters, and consists of 4,550 seats. The train was seen passing through the mountainous landscape in the Swiss Alps.
- Celebrating the 175th anniversary of Switzerland’s first railway, the country’s railway operators came together to create the new Guinness World Record-holding train which tows 100 carriages, weighs 2,990 tons, and measures 1.91 km (1.19 miles) long.
- Education Ministry to celebrate ‘Tribal Pride Day’
- The Ministry of Education announced that this year India will celebrate ‘Tribal Pride Day’ in a grand manner in schools and higher education institutions on 15 November 2022. Tribal Pride Day was a name given by the Union Cabinet on 15 November 2021.
- The Government of India will remember the contribution of tribal freedom fighters as part of the year-long celebration of the 75th anniversary of Indian Independence.
- The world’s first Vedic clock will be installed in Ujjain
- The world’s first Vedic clock will be installed at the Jantar Mantar i.e. Jiwaji observatory in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, on 22 March next year on Gudi Padwa i.e. the beginning of the new era.
- State Higher Education Minister Dr. Mohan Yadav and Mayor Mukesh Tatwal did the Bhoomi Pujan of the tower on which the clock would be installed. The construction of this clock tower will be done with one crore 58 lakh rupees.
- Rising Sun Water Fest-2022 concludes in Meghalaya
- Rising Sun Water Fest 2022 concluded with a grand closing ceremony at Umiam Lake in Meghalaya. Rising Sun Water Fest 2022 was a three-day watersport and was held from 3 to 5 November 2022.
- Rising Sun Water Fest 2022 was the first of its kind in the North East and aimed to encourage the sports-loving youth of the North East. Adopting water sports like rowing and sailing. It also aims to promote tourism in the Northeast.
- Ajit Doval and Prasoon Joshi to get Uttarakhand Gaurav Samman, and Bipin Rawat to be honored posthumously
- The Pushkar Singh Dhami government has announced this year’s Uttarakhand Gaurav Samman. National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, Film Censor Board of India Chairman Prasoon Joshi, and 5 people have been selected for this year’s Uttarakhand Gaurav Samman.
- On the recommendation of the committee constituted in this regard, the award will also be given posthumously to three other persons, including former defense chief late General Bipin Rawat, the late poet, and writer Girish Chandra Tiwari and journalist and litterateur late Viren Dangwal.
- Indian men’s squash team wins gold medal in Asian Squash Team Championships
- The Indian men’s squash team, led by the experienced Saurav Ghosal, achieved a golden success in Cheungju, South Korea. They won the gold medal by defeating Kuwait 2-0 in the final of the Asian Squash Team Championships.
- Ramit Tandon beat Ali Aramji 11-5, 11-7, 11-4 in straight games to give India the lead. After him, star player Saurav Ghoshal stamped the gold medal.
- KV Kamath appointed as an independent director of Reliance
- Reliance Strategic Investments Limited (RSIL) has appointed KV Kamath as non-executive chairman. It has been informed by the company that the name of RSIL will also be changed to Jio Financial Services and it will be listed.
- KV Kamath will continue to serve as the independent director and non-executive chairman of JFSL. Reliance Industries on Friday said it has appointed KV Kamath as an independent director on its board for a period of five years.
- India celebrates the 134th birth anniversary of CV Raman
- CV Raman was born on 7 November 1888 in Trichinopoly, Tamil Nadu, and died on 21 November 1970 in Bangalore. CV Raman was one of the greatest scientists in India.
- Sir Chandrasekhar Venkata Raman was a physicist who made discoveries that were broader than modern science and called the Raman effect, the phenomenon of change in the wavelength of light when a beam is scattered across a medium.
- International Day for the Prevention of Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict
- International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict is an international day observed annually on 6 November.
- On 5 November 2001, the United Nations General Assembly declared 6 November of each year as the International Day for the Prevention of Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict.
- National Cancer Awareness Day 2022: Significance of National Cancer Awareness Day
- National Cancer Awareness Day 2022 is celebrated every year in India on 7 November. The day is important because it educates people about the serious risk of cancer.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cancer is the second deadliest disease that causes death among people. ‘National Cancer Awareness Day is celebrated every year with the aim of spreading awareness among people about cancer detection and its early diagnosis and prevention.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 7 November 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 5 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 4 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 3 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 2 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 1 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 30 & 31 October 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे