Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 5 November 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 5 November 2022 covering the following news headlines: CM dashboard, FICCI, IDFC FIRST Bank, World Tsunami Awareness Day, Order of Australia Award, Ezhuthachan Award 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 5 November 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- States News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Switzerland created a record for operating the longest passenger train
- Switzerland is now home to the longest passenger train in the world. The train has 100 coaches, measuring 1910 meters, and has 4,550 seats. The train was seen passing through a mountainous landscape in the Swiss Alps.
- Celebrating the 175th anniversary of Switzerland’s first railway, the country’s railway operators came together to create the new Guinness World Record-holding train, which is 100 carriages, weighs 2,990 tonnes, and is 1.91 km (1.19 mi) long.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister launches Lakhpati Didi Yojana
- Uttrakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami inaugurated the ‘Lakhpati Didi’ fair at the survey of India Maidan, Hathbarkala in Dehradun. The fair is part of an initiative undertaken by the BJP government to empower women in the state.
- The Rural Development department of the Uttrakhand government has made preparations to make 1.25 lakh women from self-help groups ‘Lakhpati’ by 2025.
- Under the ‘Lakhpati Didi’ scheme women belonging to self-help groups (SHGs) will be encouraged to take up micro-enterprises with skill development.
- The government will tie up e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, and Government e-Marketplace so that the SHG products get national and international markets.
- Haryana CM Launched ‘CM dashboard’ for Live Monitoring of Departments
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched the ‘CM Dashboard’ portal which will contain real-time data of all departments and decisions taken on major schemes.
- The ‘CM Dashboard portal will do live monitoring of every department at the block, district, and panchayat level.
- The portal will contain information about the decisions taken by the administrative wing on major schemes. This will help in tracking the functioning and analysis of the report and further help in comparing the old and new data.
- Adani New Industries installed India’s largest wind turbine
- India’s largest wind turbine by Adani: Adani New Industries Ltd. has constructed a wind turbine in Mundra in Gujarat as part of its growth plans for renewable energy that is taller than the Statue of Unity and has blades that are broader than the wingspan of a jumbo jet.
- Adani New Industries Limited (ANIL) announced the installation of the largest wind turbine generator (WTG) in the nation in Mundra, Gujarat.
- Mundra Windtech Ltd (MWL), an Adani Enterprises Ltd. wholly-owned company, installed the turbine.
- Tesla’s Former India Policy Chief to Join e-Scooter Startup Ather Energy
- Tesla Inc.’s former India policy chief is joining homegrown electric scooter startup Ather Energy Pvt, one of the best-funded fledgling firms in a sector attracting record investment. Manuj Khurana who quit his post as Tesla’s local head of policy and business development in June will start next week at the firm based in the southern technology hub of Bangalore.
- Khurana will join as a vice president, though his specific role there is unclear. Ather, which competes with local rivals including Ola Electric, this year raised $128 million from investors including Hero MotoCorp Ltd. and India’s National Investment & Infrastructure Fund. It’s one of several players vying for a slice of a market expected to surpass $150 billion by the end of the decade — roughly 400 times its current size.
- M T Vasudevan Nair awarded with Kerala Jyothi award
- M T Vasudevan Nair awarded: M T Vasudevan Nair, a renowned Malayalam author, and Jnanpith laureate, has been chosen to receive the inaugural Kerala Jyothi award, which was established by the state government in the spirit of the Padma awards to recognize people who have made priceless contributions to society.
- Delhi-based Malayalam megastar Mammootty Omcheri N. N. Pillai, a playwright in Malayalam, and T. Madhava Menon, a former civil servant, and social worker, have been chosen to receive the first “Kerala Prabha” awards, announced by the government.
- The first “Kerry Sree” awards have been given to amphibian biologist Sathyabhama Das Biju (Dr. S D Biju), magician Gopinath Muthukad, sculptor Kanai Kunhiraman, businessman Kochouseph Chittilappilly, scientist M P Parameswaran, and singer Vijayalakshmi, according to a statement released on the eve of Kerala Piravi.
- Amit Dasgupta was honored with a member of the Order of Australia Award
- Amit Dasgupta was appointed as an Honorary Member in the General Division of the Order of Australia (AM) for his service in Australia-India bilateral relations. Dasgupta is a tireless promoter of Australia-India relations, challenging the governments and peoples of nations to realize the inherent potential of a stronger bilateral relationship.
- Dasgupta’s deep and long service to Australia-India bilateral relations is commendable and deserves formal national recognition through his appointment as an Honorary Member in the General Division of the Order of Australia (AM).
- Noted Malayalam writer Sethu received Ezhuthachan Award in 2022
- Renowned Malayalam fiction writer, Sethu (A. Sethumadhavan) has been selected for the prestigious ‘Ezhuthachan Award’ of the Government of Kerala this year for his overall contribution to the Malayalam language and literature.
- He focused on modernizing literature by standing beyond the definitions of movements and trends.
- The Ezhuthachan Award is the highest literary award given by the Kerala Sahitya Akademi, Government of Kerala. The award is named after the father of the Malayalam language Thunchaththu Ezhuthachan and consists of a cash prize of Rs 5,00,000 and a citation. The prize money was increased by Rs 50,000 in 2011.
- Dharmendra Pradhan Inaugurated the ‘Baji Rout National Football Tournament’
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated the ‘Baji Raut National Football Tournament’ in Dhenkanal, Odisha. The government under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi is promoting sports and games in the country through initiatives like Khelo India and Fit India.
- The government aims to attract the younger generation that is stuck on the internet and TV.
- The Government of India in association with FIFA and the All India Football Federation has launched the ‘Football for Schools’ initiative.
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan revealed that the goal of this program is to take about 25 million school students towards football.
- World Tsunami Awareness Day observed on 05th November
- In December 2015, the UN General Assembly designated November 5 as World Tsunami Awareness Day, calling on countries, international bodies, and civil society to raise tsunami awareness and share innovative approaches to risk reduction.
- UN Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR) facilitates the observance of World Tsunami Awareness Day in collaboration with the rest of the United Nations system. The date of November 5 was chosen to mark the story of “Inamura-no-hi” (burning of the rice sheaves) in western Japan. This earthquake occurred in 1858.
- The theme of World Tsunami Awareness Day 2022 in Asia-Pacific: Early Warning and Early Action Before Every Tsunami. This day is celebrated to raise awareness for early warnings and actions to protect people, save lives, and prevent the hazard from becoming a disaster.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 5 November 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 4 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 3 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 2 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 1 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 30 & 31 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 29 October 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे