Daily GK(Current Affairs 15 June 2021) Current Affairs News viable of 15th June 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 15th June 2021. covering the following news headlines: 47th G7 summit, World Elder Abuse Awareness Day, ICC Hall of Fame, Gelfand Challenge chess title, Cellular Operators’ Association of India.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 15th June 2021 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- International News
- State News
- Economy News
- Awards news
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Naftali Bennett Takes Charge as Israel’s new Prime Minister
- Naftali Bennett, Israel’s former defense minister and leader of the Yamina party, was sworn in as the country’s prime minister.
- The 49-year-old replaces former tech entrepreneur Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been thrown out of office after 12 years (2009 to 2021).
- (Netanyahu is Israel’s longest-serving PM). Bennett will lead a new coalition government with Yair Lapid, the head of the centrist Yesh Atid party.
- The new Coalition government will run on a rotation basis, which means that Bennett would serve as Israel’s prime minister until September 2023, following which Lapid would take charge of the office, for the next two years, until 2025.
- Assam to institute own versions of Bharat Ratna and Padma awards
- The Assam government will present its own versions of the Bharat Ratna and the Padma awards from next year. The cabinet also instituted other civilian honours such as the Asom Bibhushan Award to be presented to three persons, the Assam Bhushan to five, and the Asom Shree to 10 people every year.
- These 4 awards will carry cash prizes of Rs 5 lakh, Rs 3 lakh, Rs 2 lakh and Rs 1 lakh respectively.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Assam Chief Minister: Himanta Biswa Sarma.
- Assam Governor: Jagdish Mukhi.
- India’s retail inflation touches 6.3% in May
- India’s retail inflation hit a six-month high of 6.3 per cent in May, from a three-month low of 4.23 per cent in April. Inflation based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) has crossed the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) target limit for the first time in five months.
- The RBI is mandated to maintain the crucial number at 4 per cent in the medium term, with a 2 percentage point margin on either side as part of its inflation target.
- National Statistical Office data for retail inflation showed food inflation shot up to 5% in May from 2% in April as prices of protein items such as meat, fish, eggs, oils and fats accelerated.
- The fuel bill also went up 11.6% as the government increased retail prices of petrol and diesel after state election results on 2 May. Services inflation jumped as costs of health, transport and personal care rose during the second wave of the pandemic.
- Vinoo Mankad and 9 others inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- The ICC has inducted 10 icons of the game, including India’s Vinoo Mankad, into its illustrious Hall of Fame with two players each from five eras, dating back to cricket’s early days, making it to the list.
- The announcement has been coincided with the inaugural World Test Championship final, to be played between India and New Zealand from June 18 in Southampton.
- List of 10 Players: Aubrey Faulkner of South Africa,Monty Noble of Australia, Sir Learie Constantine of West Indies, Stan McCabe of Australia, Ted Dexter of England, Vinoo Mankad of India, Desmond Haynes of the West Indies, Bob Willis of England, Andy Flower of Zimbabwe, Kumar Sangakkara of Sri Lanka.
- Kathryn Bryce, Mushfiqur Rahim named ICC Players of the month for May
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) has announced Scotland’s Catherine Bryce and Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur Rahim as the winners of the ICC Player of the Month Awards for May.
- ICC Player of the Month Awards aims to recognise and celebrate the best performances from both male and female cricketers across all forms of international cricket throughout the year.
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day: 15th June
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day is observed globally on 15 June every year. This day is celebrated to raise voice for the abused and victimized elders.
- The main objective of this day is to provide an opportunity for communities around the globe to promote a better understanding of abuse and neglect of older persons by creating awareness of the cultural, social, economic and demographic processes affecting elder abuse and neglect.
- The day was officially recognized by the United Nations General Assembly in December 2011 bypassing the resolution 66/127 of the United Nations following a request from the International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (INPEA).
- Former Indian volleyball captain Nirmal Milkha Singh passes away
- The former Indian women volleyball team captain Nirmal Milkha Kaur, who is the wife of sprint legend Milkha Singh (Flying Sikh), has passed away due to COVID-19 complications.
- Nirmal Milkha Singh was also a former Director of Sports for Women in the Punjab Government.
- National award winning Kannada film actor Sanchari Vijay passes away
- Veteran Kannada film actor Sanchari Vijay, who won the National award in 2015, has passed away.
- He made his debut in films in 2011 with the Kannada film Rangappa Hogbitna.
- His 2015 film Naanu Avanalla…Avalu, fetched him the Best Actor Award at the 62nd National Film Awards, in which he played the role of a transgender.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs 15th June 2021 News Please Like and Share it.
- Read More:-
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9th June 2021
Current Affairs 15 June 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे