Daily GK(Current Affairs 13 June 2021) Current Affairs News viable of 13th June 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 13th June 2021. covering the following news headlines: G7 Leaders’ Summit held in Carbis Bay, England, AISHE 2019-20 Report Released By Union Education Minister, Patiala To Host Indian Grand Prix 4, Noted Kannada Poet Siddalingaiah Passes Away, International Albinism Awareness Day.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 13th June 2021 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- NATIONAL NEWS
- SPORTS NEWS
- IMPORTANT DAYS
- OBITUARIES NEWS
- G7 Leaders’ Summit held in Carbis Bay, England
- He is credited with starting the Dalit-Bandaya literary movement in Kannada and introducing the style of Dalit writing. He was one of the founders of the Dalit Sangharsh Samiti in the state.The 47th G7 summit was held in Corbys Bay, Cornwall from 11-13 June 2021. Prime Minister Boris Johnson will use the UK’s G7 presidency to help the world fight to unite major democracies, and then make a better comeback from the coronavirus and create a greener, more prosperous future.
- The UK has invited Australia, India, South Korea and South Africa as guest countries at this year’s G7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi participated in the outreach sessions. This is the second time that the Indian Prime Minister participated in the G7 meeting.
- The New Atlantic Charter is an agreement that was signed between Boris Johnson and Joe Biden at the 2021 G7 summit in England. This is a new version of the Atlantic Charter of 1941. The agreement was signed to redefine the Western Alliance.
- The leaders of the Group of Seven (G-7) are set to pledge to deliver 1 billion additional doses of vaccines by 2022 to cover 80 percent of the world’s adult population.
- Environment ministers from seven industrialised nations or G7 grouping agreed to accelerate efforts against global warming.
- Brazil, UAE, Albania, Ghana and Gabon elected to UNSC for 2-year term beginning January 1, 2022
- Albania, Brazil, Gabon, Ghana and the United Arab Emirates were elected unopposed to the powerful UN Security Council (UNSC) as non-permanent members for the 2022-23 term.
- They will take their seats on Council for two-year term from January 1, 2022.
- The 193-member UN General Assembly held elections to elect five non-permanent members who will take their seats on the 15-nation Council for a two-year term beginning January 1, 2022.
- Estonia, Niger, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Tunisia and Vietnam will complete their two-year terms on UNSC in 2021. Thus, to fill this seat, new non-permanent members were elected.
- AISHE 2019-20 Report Released By Union Education Minister
- All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) 2019-20 report has been released by Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’.
- As per AISHE in the last five years (2015-16 to 2019-20), student enrolment has grown by 11.4%. As per AISHE, female enrolment in Higher Education has increased by 18.2% from 2015-16 to 2019-20.
- AISHE 2019-20 is the 10 in the series of All India Survey on Higher Education. Department of Higher Education releases it annually.
Highlights of AISHE 2019-20:
- Total Enrolment in Higher Education: It stands at 3.85 crores in 2019-20.
- Gender Parity Index (GPI) in Higher Education: It stands at 1.01 in 2019-20. It shows improvement in the relative access to higher education for females of eligible age group compared to males.
- Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER): It is denied as the percentage of students belonging to the eligible age group enrolled in Higher Education. It is 27.1% in 2019-20.
- Pupil-Teacher Ratio in Higher Education: It is 26 in 2019-20.
- The number of students pursuing PhD: It is 2.03 lakh in 2019-20.
- Czech Republic’s Barbora Krejcikova wins women’s singles title at French Open tennis
- Barbora Krejcikova won her maiden Grand Slam singles title at the French Open, beating Russia’s Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova to become the first Czech woman in 40 years to conquer Roland Garros.
- Krejcikova, ranked 33 in the world and playing just her fifth main draw in a Slams singles event, triumphed 6-1, 2-6, 6-4 for a second career title.
- The 25-year-old emulates compatriot Hana Mandlikova who claimed the trophy in Paris in 1981.
- Patiala To Host Indian Grand Prix 4
- The Athletics Federation of India (AFI) announced that the Indian Grand Prix 4 will be held on June 21 at the National Institute of Sports, Patiala.
- The decision to host the domestic events was made to give Indian athletes the maximum chance to qualify for Tokyo.
- India’s star sprinters Dutee Chand and Hima Das are expected to participate in the fourth Indian GP of 2021. The National Inter-State Athletics Championships will be held from June 25 at the same venue.
- International Albinism Awareness Day
- International Albinism Awareness Day is observed on 13th June every year.
- The day is celebrated annually to bring about awareness among the people about albinism and the human rights of people with albinism.
- The theme of International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: ‘Strength Beyond All Odds’.
- Noted Kannada Poet Siddalingaiah Passes Away
- Renowned Dalit poet Dr. Siddalingaiah, 67, passed away, having lost his battle against COVID-19.
- He was one of Karnataka’s first prominent Dalit poets, and was popularly known as “Dalita Kavi”.
- He is credited with starting the Dalit-Bandaya literary movement in Kannada and introducing the style of Dalit writing. He was one of the founders of the Dalit Sangharsh Samiti in the state.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs 13 June 2021 News Please Like and Share it.
- Read More:-
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8th June 2021
Current Affairs 13 June 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे