Daily GK Current Affairs 2021 of India viable of 31st May 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs 2021 of India viable of 31st May 2021. covering the following news headlines: PM Modi announces Rs10 Lakh PM CARES Fund for kids, Madhya Pradesh Government launches ‘Ankur’ scheme, Hockey India Wins Etienne Glichitch Award, Mary Kom Settles with Silver Medal at 2021, World No-Tobacco Day: 31 May.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 31st May 2021 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- National News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituary News
- PM Modi announces Rs10 Lakh PM CARES Fund for kids orphaned due to COVID
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced several welfare measures for children who have lost their parents due to COVID-19.
- The welfare measures have been listed below:
Fixed Deposit in the name of the child
- Government has announced “PM-CARES for Children” scheme under which fixed deposits will be opened from PM-CARES Fund in the name of such children.
- The total corpus of fund will be Rs10 lakh for each child.
- This fund will be used to provide monthly financial aid / stipend when the child reaches the age of 18, to take care of his / her individual needs for the next five years.
- Upon reaching the age of 23 years, the child will get the corpus amount as one lump sum for personal and professional use.
- Children under 10 years of age will be admitted as day scholars to the nearest central school or private school.
- Children between 11-18 years of age will be given admission in any central government residential school such as Sainik School and Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- For higher education, children will be assisted in obtaining education loan for professional courses or higher education in India according to existing norms. The interest on this loan will be paid from the PM-CARES fund.
- Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PM-JAY), every child will be enrolled as a beneficiary with a health insurance cover of Rs.5 lakh.
- The premium amount for these children will be paid by PM CARES, till they attain age of 18 years.
- National Security Advisor Shri Ajit Doval Commissions Indian Coast Guard Offshore Patrol Vessel Sajag
- National Security Advisor Mr. Ajit Doval digitally dedicated the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Offshore Patrol Vessel (OPV) alert to the nation on 29 May 2021.
- The vigil is the third in a series of five offshore patrol vessels designed and built indigenously by M / s Goa Shipyard Limited.
- The ship is equipped with advanced technology equipment, weapons and sensors capable of carrying a twin engine helicopter and four high speed boats.
- OPV Sajag will enable ICG to undertake various operations within and beyond Indian Ocean Region (IOR) for safeguarding the maritime interests.
- Madhya Pradesh Government launches ‘Ankur’ scheme to award people for planting trees
- In Madhya Pradesh, the Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan government has launched a scheme named ‘Ankur’ under which citizens will be honored for planting trees during the monsoon.
- Pranavayu Puraskar will be given to the citizens participating in this initiative to ensure public participation in the program.
- Under the scheme, sapling plantation campaign will be carried out during monsoon.
- Participants will have to upload a picture while planting the sapling and then upload another photograph after taking care of the sapling for 30 days.
- The winners will then be selected from each districts, following a verification, to get the Pranvayu Award.
- Citizens can participate in the tree plantation drive by registering themselves on the Vayudoot app, which has been started by the state to manage the activities of the “Ankur” program.
- Hockey India Wins Etienne Glichitch Award, Odisha CMs Secretary VK Pandian Awarded With FIH Presidents Award
- Hockey India has been awarded the FIH Honorary Award by the International Hockey Federation (FIH) as part of its 47th FIH Congress for its outstanding contribution to the game of hockey.
- Hockey India also won the Etienne Glitchch Award for significant contribution to the growth and development of hockey.
- Apart from this, V. Karthikeyan Pandian, an IAS officer and personal secretary to Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, has been awarded the FIH President’s Award during the Congress.
- Karthikeyan was honored for his contribution to the development and promotion of hockey in Odisha.
- Chelsea Beats Manchester City 1–0 to Win 2020-21 UEFA Champions League Final
- Chelsea defeated Manchester City 1–0 in the final to win the 2020–21 UEFA Champions League title, played on May 29, 2021 at the Estadio do Dragao in Porto, Portugal.
- The only goal of the football match was scored by German forward Kai Havert.
- It is the second Champions League title for Chelsea since winning the first in 2012.
- Mary Kom Settles with Silver Medal at 2021 Asian Boxing Championships
- Indian boxer Mary Kom lost to two-time world champion Nazim Kazaibe of Kazakhstan for a silver medal at the 2021 ASBC Asian Boxing Championships in Dubai on May 30, 2021.
- Five-time Asian Championship gold medalist Mary Kom competed in the high-octane 51kg final.
- This is the second silver for Mary Kom at the Asian Championships who has previously won silver in 2008.
- Apart from this, she won world championship titles on five occasions including 2003, 2005, 2010, 2012, and 2017.
- World No-Tobacco Day: 31 May
- World Tobacco Prohibition Day (WNTD) is observed every year on 31 May, to inform the public about the dangers of tobacco use globally and discourage tobacco use in any form.
- The Day was created by the member states of the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1987.
- Theme of the 2021 WNTD is ‘‘Commit to quit.’’
- Former Danish Prime Minister Poul Schlueter, Passes Away at 92
- Poul Schlueter, the former Prime Minister of Denmark, has passed away. He was 92 year.
- Schlueter served as the prime minister of the country from 1982-1993.
Hope you Like this Daily Current Affairs 2021 of India Please Like and Share it.
- Read More:-
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30th May 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29th May 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28th May 2021
- Daily GK Update Current Affairs viable of 27th May 2021
- Daily GK (general knowledge) Current Affairs viable of 26th May 2021
Daily Current Affairs 2021 of India
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे