Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 10th November 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 10th November 2021covering the following news headlines: IBM, Wang Yaping, Srinagar, International Human Rights Foundation, World Science Day for Peace and Development, National logistics index 2021
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- State News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Wang Yiping becomes the first Chinese woman astronaut to walk in space
- China launched the Shenzhou-13 spacecraft on October 16, sending three astronauts on a six-month mission to the under-construction space station, which was expected to be ready by next year.
- Wang Yaping became the first Chinese female astronaut to walk into space as she walked off the under-construction space station and participated in extracurricular activities with her male colleague Zhai Zhigang for more than six hours.
- The two moved out of the space station core module called Tianhe and initially spent 6.5 hours in spacewalks.
- Punjab becomes first Indian state to approve tissue culture-based seed potato regulations
- The Punjab Cabinet, chaired by Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi has approved the ‘Punjab Tissue Culture Based Seed Potato Rule-2021’ to develop Punjab as a Standard Potato Seed Centre.
- With this decision, Punjab has become the first Indian state to facilitate tissue culture-based certification, which will develop the Jalandhar-Kapurthala belt of Punjab as an export hub for potatoes.
- The cabinet also approved the introduction of ‘Punjab Horticulture Nursery Bill-2021’ by amending the ‘Punjab Fruit Nursery Act-1961’.
- RBI launches 1st Global Hackathon named HARBINGER 2021
- Reserve Bank of India has launched its first global hackathon named “HARBINGER 2021 – Innovation for Transformation”. The theme of HARBINGER 2021 is ‘Smart Digital Payments’.
- Hackathon invites participants to identify and develop solutions that have the potential to make digital payments accessible to underserved people, enhance ease of payment and user experience while strengthening the security of digital payments and promote customer safety.
- Junio ties up with RuPay for debit cards for kids and teens
- Children-focused fintech, Junio has launched a smart multipurpose card for pre-teens and adolescents on the RuPay platform. The Junio RuPay card is designed for kids and can act as a debit card for both their online and offline purchases.
- Kids and parents can sign up on the Junio app, and use a virtual Junio smart card with zero annual fees. The Junio Smart Card will allow the youth to make online and offline payments with ease.
- Kids and parents can sign up on the Junio app, and use a virtual Junio smart card with zero annual fees. In addition, kids can enjoy up to 7 percent cashback and other reward benefits on Junio payments. The newly launched Junio smart card powered by RuPay will allow the youth to make online and offline payments with ease.
- Rohit Sharma becomes third cricketer to score 3,000 runs in men’s T20Is
- Indian batsman Rohit Sharma has completed 3000 T20I runs and has become the third cricketer in the world to achieve this feat. Rohit reached the 3000-run mark in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup match against Namibia.
- Virat Kohli is at the top with 3227 runs, followed by Martin Guptill of New Zealand and Rohit Sharma of India with 3115 and 3008 runs respectively.
- World Science Day for Peace and Development: 10 November
- World Science Day for Peace and Development is celebrated every year on 10 November. The day is observed to highlight the important role of science in society and the need to engage the wider public in debates on emerging scientific issues.
- The year 2021 marks the 20th edition of World Science Day for Peace and Development. With climate change becoming a serious threat to the lives of billions of people and the planet, this year’s celebration will highlight the importance of “building climate-ready communities.”
- International Week of Science and Peace 2021: 9-14 November
- The International Week of Science and Peace (IWOSP) is a global observance observed every year from 9 to 14 November. This program is celebrated to encourage people to develop better technology and maintain peace in their countries.
- The annual celebration of the event contributes to the promotion of science, technologies and peace as well as creating awareness among the general public. Participation and awareness of events contribute to the correct application of science to promote peace throughout the year.
- The International Week of Science and Peace was first celebrated in 1986 and the event was a huge success.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 10th November 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 4th and 5th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 3rd November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 02 November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 01 November 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे