Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 12 January 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 12 January 2022 covering the following news headlines: National Tiger Conservation Authority, Bharat Ratna Dr Ambedkar Award, Chris Morris, Bharath Subramaniyam, National Youth Day.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- India successfully test-fires naval variant of advanced supersonic BrahMos cruise missile
- The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) successfully test-fired the sea-to-sea extended-range version of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile for the Indian Navy on January 11, 2022.
- This advanced sea-to-sea version of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile was launched from INS Visakhapatnam, a stealth guided-missile destroyer of the Indian Navy.
- BrahMos supersonic cruise missile is manufactured by India-Russia joint venture BrahMos Aerospace.
- The missile can be launched from submarines, ships, aircraft or land platforms.
- The BrahMos missile flies at a speed of Mach 2.8 or nearly three times the speed of sound.
- Union Minister Bhupender Yadav CHAIRS 19th Meeting of National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA)
- The Union Minister for Environment, Forest & Climate Change Shri Bhupender Yadav chaired the 19th Meeting of National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) on January 05, 2022.
- During the meeting, the minister informed that there are 51 Tiger Reserves in the country.
- Of these, 14 Tiger Reserves have been accredited under CA|TS (Conservation Assured Tiger Standards) and NTCA is working to bring other Tiger Reserves also under this accreditation.
- The minister also released a Water Atlas, that maps all the water bodies in the tiger bearing areas of India.
- Indian Railways launches Mission Amanat to track lost belongings of passengers
- The Railway Protection Force (RPF) of the Western Railways zone of Indian Railways has launched a new initiative called “Mission Amanat” to make it easier for the railway passengers to get back their lost luggage.
- Under Mission Amanat, the details of lost luggage and belongings along with photos will be uploaded on the official website of the zonal railway, https://wr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- This will help the passengers in tracking and getting back their lost belongings as well as ensure the safety and security of passengers and their luggage and belongings.
- Actress Harshaali Malhotra receives 12th Bharat Ratna Dr Ambedkar Award 2022
- 2015 film Bajrangi Bhaijaan fame actress Harshali Malhotra has been awarded the 12th Bharat Ratna Dr Ambedkar Award 2022.
- He received an award from the Governor of Maharashtra Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari for his commendable performance in the film and contribution to the field of Indian cinema.
- The Government of Maharashtra organized the Bharat Ranta Dr. Ambedkar National Award 2022 ceremony in the memory of Dr. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar as a part of the upcoming 73rd Republic Day.
- Mission Olympic Cell adds 10 athletes to the TOPS list
- Mission Olympic Cell under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has added ten athletes to the list of athletes who will be assisted under the Lakshya Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS).
- A total of 10 new players, five athletes have been included in the core group, while five have been added to the development group. Now, the total number of athletes under TOPS has increased to 301, which includes 107 in the core group while 294 in the development group.
Athletes added to the Core group includes:
- Aditi Ashok (Golf)
- Fouaad Mirza (Horse Rider/ Equestrian)
- Anirban Lahiri (Golf)
- Diksha Dagar (Golf)
- Mohammed Arif Khan (Alpine Skiier )
Athletes added to the Development group includes:
- Shubhankar Sharma (Golf)
- Tvesa Malik (Golf)
- Yash Ghangas (Judo)
- Unnati Sharma (Judo)
- Linthoi Chanambam (Judo)
- South Africa all-rounder Chris Morris retires from all forms of cricket
- South African all-rounder Chris Morris has announced his retirement from all forms of cricket.
- Morris has played four Tests, 42 ODIs and 23 T20 Internationals for South Africa.
- Bharath Subramaniyam becomes India’s 73rd Chess Grandmaster
- Bharat Subramaniam of Chennai became the 73rd Grandmaster of India on January 09, 2022.
- To earn the title of Grandmaster (GM), a player must secure three GM criteria and pass a live rating of 2,500 Elo Points.
- The 14-year-old met his third and final GM norm and surpassed the expected 2500 ratings at the Vergani Cup Open in Italy.
- National Youth Day2022: Nation observes National Youth Day on January 12
- In India, National Youth Day is celebrated on 12 January every year to commemorate the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
- The main objective behind this is to ensure that students across the country are encouraged to learn about the life, ideas and philosophy of Swami Vivekananda and apply them in their own lives.
- In 2022, we are celebrating the 159th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda (12 January 1863). Theme of National Youth Day 2022 The theme of 2022 is “It’s all in the mind.”
- The decision to celebrate Vivekananda’s birthday as National Youth Day was taken in 1984, and it was first marked on 12 January 1985.
- Kannada writer ‘Champa’ passes away
- Renowned Kannada writer Chandrashekhar Patil, popularly known as “Champa”, passed away at the age of 82.
- He was a Kannada language activist, poet and playwright and also served as the President of the Kannada Sahitya Parishad (KSP) and the Chairman of the Kannada Development Authority.
- European Parliament President David Sassoli passes away at 65
- European Parliament President David Sassoli has died of health-related causes. He was 65 years old.
- Sassoli served as President of the European Parliament from July 2019 until his death in January 2022.
- He was first elected as a member of the European Parliament (MEP) in 2009.
- Later in July 2014, Sassoli was elected Deputy Speaker of the European Parliament.
- In the 2019 European Parliament election in Italy, he was elected as the new President with 128,533 votes.
- The European Parliament is one of the seven branches of the European Union. It is headquartered in Strasbourg, France.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 12 January 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11th January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10th January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8th January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7th January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6th January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 5th January 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे