Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 25th September 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 25th September 2021. covering the following news headlines: World Pharmacist Day, Antyodaya Divas, Bijoya Sanskritik Mahotsav, Arjun Mk-1A tanks, Global Health Financing.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- State News
- Important Days
- Awards News
- Sports News
- WHO revises air quality norms for first time since 2005
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has announced stringent amendments to its Air Quality Guidelines (AQG).
- This is the first revision in global air quality by the WHO since 2005.
- In the new guidelines, WHO has lowered acceptable exposure levels for major pollutants including ozone, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide and particulate matter (PM).
- India continues to remain one of the most polluted countries in the world. Air pollution has become the main threat to health in many countries.
- The average concentration of PM2.5 in 2020 in New Delhi was 17 times higher than the recommended levels.
- The pollution level is also higher than the recommended levels in Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi lays foundation stone of Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh University in UP’s Aligarh
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, laid the foundation stone of Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh State University in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh on September 14, 2021.
- The Uttar Pradesh government is establishing the university in the memory and honor of the great freedom fighter, educationist and social reformer Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh.
- The University will be spread over an area of over 92 acres at Lodha village and Musepur Kareem Jarouli village of Kol tehsil in Aligarh, and will provide affiliation to 395 colleges of the Aligarh division.
- World’s Highest EV Charging Station inaugurated in Himachal Pradesh
- The world’s highest electric vehicle charging station has been inaugurated in Kaza village of Lahaul and Spiti district in Himachal Pradesh. The electric vehicle charging station is set up at a height of 500 ft.
- The aim of this initiative is to check vehicular pollution and promote electric vehicles for a clean and green environment in the region. India is gaining good momentum in the electric vehicle (EV) ecosystem.
- There is a good response for battery-operated small electric vehicles like e-scooter, electric three-wheelers, e-rickshaws, e-carts, and e-bikes in the country. Both battery electric vehicle and fuel cell vehicle technologies are complementary to each other and are all set to overtake fossil-run automotive by 2050 in the country.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Himachal Pradesh Governor: Rajendra Vishwanath Arlekar;
- Himachal Pradesh CM: Jai Ram Thakur.
- World Pharmacist Day: 25 September
- World Pharmacist Day is celebrated globally on 25 September every year. The day is observed to create awareness about the role of pharmacists in improving health.
- The day was an initiative of the Council of this organization as well as the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP). This year’s theme is “Pharmacy: Always Trustworthy for Your Health”.
- The day was designated in 2009 by the FIP Council (International Pharmaceutical Federation or Federation Internationale Pharmaceutique) at the World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences in Istanbul, Turkey.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- International Pharmaceutical Federation Headquarters location: The Hague, Netherlands.
- International Pharmaceutical Federation Founded: 25 September 1912.
- International Pharmaceutical Federation President: Dominique Jordan.
- Nation observes Antyodaya Divas on 25 September
- In India, the Antyodaya Diwas is observed every year on September 25, to mark the birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya.
- Antyodaya means “uplifting the poorest of the poor” or “rise of the last person”. The day was declared by the Modi Government on September 25, 2014, and officially celebrated since 2015.
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya, born in Mathura in 1916 was one of the key leaders of Bharatiya Jana Sangh from which the BJP later emerged. He was the leader of the Bharatiya Jana Sangh from 1953 to 1968.
- Deendayal Upadhyaya was introduced to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) by his classmate named Baluji Mahashabde.
- UK’s Susanna Clarke wins Women’s Prize for Fiction 2021
- English author Susanna Clarke has won the Women’s Award for Fiction 2021 for her second novel ‘Piranesi’.
- The Women’s Prize for Fiction is one of the United Kingdom’s most prestigious literary awards. It has been awarded annually to a female author of any nationality, since 1996, for the best original full-length novel written in English.
- Joe Root of England and Ireland’s Eimear Richardson named ICC Players of the Month for August 2021
- England Test captain Joe Root has been named as the winner of the ICC Men’s Player of the Month for August 2021.
- Among women, Ireland’s Ameer Richardson has won the ICC Women’s Player of the Month award for August 2021.
- Brendan Taylor of Zimbabwe Announces Retirement From International Cricket
- Former Zimbabwe captain and wicket-keeper batsman Brendan Taylor has announced his retirement from international cricket.
- He made this announcement while playing the third final ODI against Ireland on 13 September 2021.
- The 34-year-old batsman made his ODI debut for Zimbabwe against Sri Lanka in 2004.
- He has scored 6677 runs in 204 ODI matches in his 17-year ODI career.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 25th September 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23rd September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22nd September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 21st September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 September 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे