Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 27 September 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 27 September 2021. covering the following news headlines: PM Narendra Modi addresses 76th UNGA, 75 Divyangjan felicitated with Hunarbaaz Awards, Lewis Hamilton wins the Russian Grand Prix 2021, World Rivers Day 2021, World Tourism Day.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Supreme Court introduces FASTER (Fast and Secured Transmission of Electronic Records) System
- The Supreme Court of India has approved an electronic system called FASTER (Fast and Secure Transmission of Electronic Records). The FASTER system will be used to move the e-certified copies from courts to jails.
- A three-judge bench of Chief Justice N.V. Ramana, Justice Nageswara Rao and Justice Surya Kant has instructed state governments, Union territories, prison departments and other authorities concerned to make arrangements at prisons to accept e-authenticated copies.
- PM Narendra Modi addresses 76th UNGA in New York
- Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi addressed the 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on September 25, 2021, in New York.
- The theme of 2021 UN General Assembly session was ‘building resilience through hope – to recover from Covid-19, rebuild sustainably, respond to the needs of the planet, respect the rights of people, and revitalise the United Nations’.
- PM Modi was the first world leader to address the UN General Assembly at 6.30 PM IST.
- During the address, PM spoke on various global issues such as the Covid-19 pandemic, the need to combat terrorism focusing on Afghanistan and Extremism, and the need to strengthen the United Nations.
- Over 109 heads of state and government addressed the UN General Assembly while around 60 addressed the debate through pre-recorded video statements at the event.
- Prior to this, PM Modi had addressed UN General Assembly in 2019.
- 75 Divyangjan felicitated with Hunarbaaz Awards
- The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad under the auspices of the Ministry of Rural Development presented Hunarbaaz Awards to 75 differently-abled candidates from 15 states on September 25, 2021.
- The award ceremony was organised to commemorate Antyodaya Diwas that marks the birth anniversary of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya and also as part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- The awards has been designed for those candidates who were trained through Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) and Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETI) schemes of the Ministry in various trades, then got placed and worked in the organizations for more than one year or were successfully settled in the trade of their choice as self-employed.
- RBI allows lenders to sell fraud loans to Asset Reconstruction Companies
- The Reserve Bank of India has allowed lenders/banks to transfer of loans that have been classified as fraud by these lenders to Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs).
- Stressed loans including fraud loans that are in default for more than 60 days or classified as NPA are permitted to be transferred to ARCs.
- Here are figures for loans declared as fraud by banks for various financial years:
- For 2020-21 (FY21)– loans worth Rs.1.37 trillion were declared as fraud
- For 2019-20 (FY20)– loans worth Rs.1.81 trillion declared as fraud
- For 2018-19 (FY19)– loans worth Rs.64,539 crore declared as fraud
- RBI fixes minimum ticket size for issuance of securitisation notes at Rs.1 crore
- The Reserve Bank of India has issued guidelines regarding the Securitisation of Standard Assets. As per the guidelines of RBI, the minimum ticket size for the issuance of securitization notes will be Rs.1 crore.
- What is Securitisation?– Securitisation involves transactions where credit risk in assets are redistributed by repackaging them into tradeable securities with different risk profiles which may give investors of various classes access to exposures which they otherwise might be unable to access directly.
- What are securitization notes?– it means securities issued by the special purpose entity as a part of securitization.
- Minimum Retention Requirement (MRR)
- For underlying loans with original maturity of 24 months or less, the MRR shall be 5% of the book value of the loans being securitised.
- For underlying loans with original maturity of more than 24 months as well as loans with bullet repayments, the MRR shall be 10% of the book value of the loans being securitised.
- In the case of residential mortgage backed securities, the MRR for the originator shall be 5% of the book value of the loans being securitised, irrespective of the original maturity
- Jyothi Surekha Vennam wins silver medal at World Archery Championship
- Jyothi Surekha Vennam has won a silver medal in the women’s compound event at the World Archery Championships being held in Yankton.
- She lost to Colombia’s Sara Lopez 146–144 in the final.
- Lewis Hamilton wins the Russian Grand Prix 2021
- Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes-Great Britain) has won the F1 Russian Grand Prix 2021. This is his 100th Grand Prix win.
- Max Verstappen (Red Bull – Netherlands) came second while Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes – Finland) finished third at the 2021 Russian Grand Prix.
- World Tourism Day: 27 September
- World Tourism Day is celebrated around the world on 27 September since 1980.
- This date was chosen by the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) because of the adoption of UNWTO statutes on that day in 1970.
- The theme of WTD in 2021 is “Tourism for Inclusive Development”.
- The day aims to raise awareness of the role of tourism within the international community and demonstrate how it affects social, cultural, political and economic values around the world.
- World Rivers Day 2021: 26 September (Fourth Sunday of September)
- World River Day has been observed every year since 2005 on the “fourth Sunday of September” to raise global awareness of the need to support, protect and conserve rivers around the world.
- In 2021, World River Day is being observed on 26 September.
- The theme of World River Day 2021 is “Waterways in our communities”.
- The day was recognized by the United Nations in 2005 on a resolution initiated by internationally renowned river advocate, Mark Angelou.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 27 September 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23rd September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22nd September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 21st September 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे