Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 29 November 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of29 November 2021 covering the following news headlines: Omicron, National Cadet Corps, Dhawan-1, Drone Insurance, Cherry Blossom Festival, Harshwanti Bisht.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- States News
- Business News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- WHO classifies new COVID-19 variant B.1.1.529 as Omicron
World Health Organisation (WHO) has classified the new COVID-19 variant B.1.1.529 as Omicron. New COVID-19 variant B.1.1.529 was first reported to WHO from South Africa on 24 November 2021.
According to WHO, the strain may spread more quickly than other forms. It has a large number of mutations. WHO said that preliminary evidence suggests an increased risk of reinfection with this variant as compared to other variants. WHO also said that current PCR tests continue to successfully detect the variant.
The classification puts Omicron into the most-troubling category of COVID-19 variants, along with the globally-dominant Delta, plus its weaker rivals Alpha, Beta and Gamma.
Apart from South Africa, Omicron has been detected in Israel in a person coming from Malawi; Botswana; Belgium and Hong Kong.
- Petr Fiala appointed as new Prime Minister of Czech Republic
- Petr Fiala has been sworn in as the new Prime Minister of the Czech Republic by President Milos Zeman. Fiala, 57, heads the three-party coalition Together (Civic Democratic Party, Christian Democrats, TOP 09 party), which garnered 27.8% of the vote in early October. Fiala succeeds Andrej Babis.
- The alliance narrowly defeated the ANO movement led by billionaire Babis. The centrist group of the Mayors and Independents and the left-wing Pirate Party joined with Fiala’s coalition to remove Babis, who had served as prime minister since 2017.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Czech Capital: Prague;
- Currency: Czech koruna.
- Cherry Blossom Festival 2021 celebrated in Meghalaya
- The three-day Shillong Cherry Blossom Festival 2021 was inaugurated by Meghalaya Chief Minister Conrad K Sangma and Japan’s Ambassador to India Satoshi Suzuki. It was celebrated from 25 November to 27 November.
- The festival was held in Meghalaya at two locations, Ward Lake and Polo Ground. The annual celebration coincides with the actual blooming of the cherry blossom flowers. Also known as Prunus cerasides, these flowers line the Himalayas and cover the East and West Khasi Hills.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance tied up with TropoGo for Drone Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance announced its partnership with deep-tech startup Tropogo for distribution of drone insurance product. With this Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has become the fourth insurer to offer drone cover.
- HDFC ERGO was the first insurer to launch drone insurance cover in June 2020, followed by ICICI Lombard in August 2021 and Tata AIG last month.
- The drone insurance product will cover Damage to the Drone and Payload it carries Third Party Liability, BVLOS (Beyond Visual Line of Sight) Endorsement, and Night Flying Endorsement.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Founded: 2001;
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Headquarters: Pune, Maharashtra;
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance CEO & MD: Tapan Singhel.
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- The International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People is an UN-organized day held every year on November 29.
- The day aims to educate the public on the question of Palestine and support a peaceful settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It is observed to mark the anniversary of resolution 181, wherein the Assembly adopted the resolution on the partition of Palestine on November 29, 1947.
- In 1977, the General Assembly called for the annual observance of 29 November as the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. On that day, in 1947, the Assembly adopted the resolution on the partition of Palestine.
- This date, which was chosen because of its meaning and significance to the Palestinian people, is based on the call by the United Nations General Assembly for an annual observance of the resolution on the partition of Palestine.
- Indian Railways Constructing World’s Tallest Pier Bridge in Manipur
- Indian Railways is building the world’s highest ghat railway bridge in Manipur. The railways’ ambitious project in Manipur is part of the Jiribam-Imphal railway line, a new broad gauge line eventually being built to connect the northeastern state with the rest of the country.
- Currently, the 139 m high Mala-Rijeka Viaduct, built in Montenegro in Europe, holds the record for the highest pier bridge. The bridge is being built at a height of 141 meters. The total length of the Manipur Bridge will be 703 meters.
- Once completed, the project will enable passengers to cover 111 km of distance in 2-2.5 hrs.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 29 November 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28 November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26 November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23rd November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 21 November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19th November 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे