Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 29 September 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 29 September 2021. covering the following news headlines: World Heart Day, Fumio Kishida, All India Management Association, Parshuram Kund, Swachh Survekshan, Indian Premier League.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- International News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Hardeep Singh Puri launches 7th edition of Swachh Survekshan
- Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister, Hardeep Singh Puri has launched the 7th edition of Swachh Survekshan 2022. The seventh edition of the annual cleanliness survey in the urban areas, under which district rankings have been introduced for the first time. The voice of senior citizens and young adults will also be given priority.
- This survey will create a level playing field for smaller cities by introducing 2 population categories:-under 15,000 & btw 15,000-25,000. The scope of the survey has been expanded to now cover 100 per cent wards for sampling as compared to 40 per cent in previous years, according to the ministry.
- The Mission is also committed to continuously engage with citizens to improve the quality of public sanitation infrastructure and services. To this end, the ‘Sarvajanik Shauchalay Safai Jan Bhagidari Utsav’ will be facilitated to assess the quality of community and public toilets and capture citizen feedback for process improvement in future.
- Fumio Kishida to become Japan’s next PM
- Japan’s former Foreign Minister, Fumio Kishida has won the ruling party’s leadership election, virtually ensuring that he will become the country’s next prime minister.
- Kishida won 257 votes in a runoff to defeat Taro Kono, a popular vaccines minister who previously held the positions of defence and foreign minister.
- The 64-year-old replaces outgoing party leader Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga, who is stepping down after serving only one year since taking office last September.
- Kishida previously served as LDP policy chief and was foreign minister between 2012-17, during which he negotiated accords with Russia and South Korea, with whom Japan’s relations are often frosty.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Japan Capital: Tokyo;
- Japan Currency: Japanese Yen.
- ICC launches T20 World Cup anthem
- The International Cricket Council has launched the official anthem of the upcoming T20 World Cup along with a campaign film featuring ‘avatars’ of Indian batting maestro Virat Kohli and West Indies skipper Kieron Pollard.
- The song is composed by Bollywood music director Amit Trivedi, an animated film that features young fans from all over the world engaged in T20I cricket and includes some of the sport’s biggest superstars.
- The tournament will begin on October 17 in Oman and UAE, with the final to be played in Dubai on November 14.
- Rohit Sharma first to score 1,000 runs against one team in IPL
- Rohit Sharma became the first batter in the Indian Premier League (IPL) history to score 1000 runs against a single team during Mumbai Indians’ (MI) contest against Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
- The 34-year-old achieved the feat in the fourth over of MI’s innings. Rohit now has 1015 runs against KKR at an average of 46.13 and a strike rate of 132.16, including six fifties and one hundred.
- World Heart Day: 29 September 2021
- World Heart Day is observed annually on 29 September to draw people’s attention to heart disease and related health issues.
- The day was created by the World Heart Association to raise awareness about heart disease, including heart disease and stroke.
- Theme 2020: ‘Use Heart to Beat: For Society, Your Loved Ones and You’
- International Week of the Deaf: 21-27 September 2021
- Every year, the last full week of September ending on the last Sunday is celebrated as the International Week of the Deaf (IWD). In 2020, it was conducted from 21-27 September.
- The week ends on the last Sunday of the month of September and that day is observed as World Day of the Deaf or International Day of the Deaf (September 27, 2020).
- It is an initiative of the World Federation of the Deaf (WFD) and was first launched in 1958 in Rome, Italy to commemorate the month when the first World Congress of the WFD was held.
- The theme of 2020 IWD is “Reaffirming Deaf People’s Human Rights”
- International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste
- In order to promote and implement global efforts to address the issue of food wastage, from 2020, 29 September is observed as the International Day of Awareness about Food Loss and Waste.
- The United Nations General Assembly designated 29 September as the International Day for Awareness of Food Loss and Waste in 2019. The theme for 2021 is Preventing Food Loss and Waste. for the people. for the planet.
- The main objective of this day is to take steps towards responsible consumption and production as well as zero hunger, along with working towards addressing the problem of climate change through sustainable food habits.
- Sojat Mehndi and Judima rice wine gets GI tag
- Judima is a local fermented drink made with rice, brewed by the Dimasa community in Assam.
- Sojat Mehendi, originating from Mehendi leaves grown in Sojat, is naturally cultivated using rainwater.
- The domestic rice wine Judima from Assam and Sojat Mehndi (Henna) from Rajasthan have been awarded the Geographical Indication (GI) tag. GI tag is given to products belonging to a specific geographical origin.
- The award of the GI mark not only helps in tracing the origin of the products but also helps in verifying the authenticity and marketing of indigenous specialties.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 29 September 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23rd September 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे