Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 22 February 2023. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 22 February 2023 covering the following news headlines: Indo-Canadian Afshan Khan, Malabar naval exercise, UAE Chapter of the Business Council, India’s First Agri Chatbot, First PMGati Shakti Workshop.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 22 February 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- State News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- UAE and India launch the UAE Chapter of the Business Council
- India and the UAE are celebrating the first anniversary of their Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement signed on February 18, 2022.
- As part of its continued efforts to boost bilateral trade, the UAE India Business Council-UAE Chapter (UIBC-UC) was launched on 18 February 2023 by Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, UAE Minister of State for Foreign Trade.
- Others present at the signing of the agreement included Sanjay Sudhir, Ambassador of India to the UAE, Aman Puri, General Counsel of India in Dubai, and founding members of UIBC-UC.
- Australia to conduct Malabar naval exercise for the first time this August
- The Malabar multilateral naval exercise will be hosted by Australia for the first time this year, with participation from India, Australia, Japan, and the United States.
- High-level bilateral talks between the two countries will continue, with Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese and Foreign Minister Penny Wong expected to visit India in early March, when new defense plans could be unveiled. As per official sources, Australia will host Malabar 2023, which is scheduled to take place in August. “Maybe Perth will host the exercise.
- But, the final decision is yet to be taken as the details are still being worked out by two different authorities.
- UN names Indo-Canadian Afshan Khan in Key post for the drive to end malnutrition
- Indo-Canadian Afshan Khan has been named the coordinator of the “Scaling Up Nutrition Movement”, according to UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.
- According to Stéphane Dujarric, spokesman for the Secretary-General at the United Nations Headquarters in New York, Scaling Up Nutrition or the SUN Movement is a country-led project co-chaired by 65 nations and four Indian states committed to ending all forms of malnutrition. by 2030.
- In her new role, Ms. Khan will work to ensure the implementation of the Nutrition Strategy globally by building partnerships and fostering engagement and commitment to end malnutrition in all its forms.
- First PMGati Shakti Workshop Held in Goa for Western & Central Zone
- The first Prime Minister’s Dynamics Regional Workshop for the Western and Central Region was held in Goa.
- The workshop discussed use cases for the adoption of a National Master Plan (NMP) by Central Ministries and State Departments for planning and to act as a platform for mutual learning between States and Central Ministries/Departments.
- Sumita Davra, Special Secretary, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry and senior government officials from Central Ministries and State Governments of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh were present on the occasion.
- Eknath Shinde-led Sena Faction Gets ‘Bow and Arrow’ Symbol
- The Election Commission recognized the faction led by Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde as the real Shiv Sena and allocated it the bow and arrow symbol.
- In the order, the Election Commission informed that 40 MLAs backing Shinde got nearly 76% of the votes polled in favor of the 55 Shiv Sena candidates who had won their seats in the 2019 Maharashtra Assembly polls.
- On the other hand, the Uddhav Thackeray faction’s 15 MLAs got 23.5% of the votes polled, the three-member poll body said in a unanimous order.
- Meanwhile, 13 MPs of the Shinde faction got 73% of the total votes cast in Shiv Sena’s favor in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, while only 27% of the votes went to MPs from the Thackeray camp.
- India’s First Agri Chatbot Ama KrushAI Launched in Odisha
- Odisha Governor Prof. Ganeshi Lal launched India’s first AI chatbot ‘Ama Krushai’ for the agriculture sector at the concluding session of Krishi Odisha 2023.
- Ama KrushAI chatbot will help farmers with best farming practices, and inform them about government schemes and loan products from over 40 commercial and cooperative banks.
- Ama KrushAI will run as a pilot project involving over 10,000 farmers and will be fully implemented in the next two months.
- Addressing the gathering, the governor urged the farmers to take advantage of various schemes announced by the state government to promote agriculture and make the state prosperous.
- Reserve Bank of India appoints Shri Vikramaditya Singh Khichi as a member of the Advisory Committee of M/s Reliance Capital Ltd
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has appointed Vikramaditya Singh Khinkhi to a panel to advise the administrator of debt-ridden Reliance Capital (RCAP), the apex bank said in a release.
- Khinkhi, former executive director of Bank of Baroda, has been appointed to the advisory committee of Reliance Capital following the resignation of Srinivasan Varadarajan from the panel.
- RBI constituted an advisory committee on December 7, 2021, to advise the administrator in the governance of financial service providers during the corporate insolvency resolution process of RCap.
- Earlier, RCap was planning to challenge the National Company Law Tribunal’s (NCLT) decision that declared Torrent Investments as the highest bidder for the firm in the Supreme Court.
- RBI: Introduction of Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA) related transaction code in NEFT and RTGS Systems
- Reserve Bank of India vides its Circular dated 16th February 2023 regarding the introduction of Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA) related transaction code in NEFT and RTGS Systems.
- Currently, foreign contributions must be received only in the “FCRA account” of the State Bank of India (SBI), New Delhi Main Branch (NDMB). The contributions to the FCRA account are received directly from foreign banks through SWIFT and from Indian intermediary banks through NEFT and RTGS systems.
- The donor details such as name, address, country of origin, amount, currency, and purpose of remittance are required to be captured in such transactions and SBI is required to report the same to the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on daily basis.
- ChatGPT introduces boom in AI-written e-books on Amazon
- Brett Schickler had never before considered the possibility of becoming a published novelist.
- But, after finding out about the ChatGPT artificial intelligence initiative, Schickler believed he had been given a chance.
- Schickler produced a 30-page illustrated children’s e-book in a couple of hours using the AI program, which can produce text blocks from straightforward instructions, and made it available for purchase through Amazon.com Inc.’s self-publishing division in January.
- After finding a gold coin, Sammy the Squirrel—roughly animated using AI as well—learns from his forest buddies the importance of saving money.
- He creates an acorn-shaped piggy bank, makes investments in an acorn trading company, and dreams of one day purchasing an acorn mill.
- Tata Group bags Title sponsorship rights for the Women’s Premier League to 2027
- According to the Board of Control for Cricket in India, the Tata group has secured the title sponsorship rights (BCCI) for five seasons of the Women’s Premier League (WPL).
- From February 15, 2023, to July 31, 2027, or 30 days after the conclusion of the WPL season 2027, Salt to Software Group will hold the title sponsorship rights.
- On 28 January, the BCCI published a tender for the purchase of the WPL title rights. Bidding paper could be purchased only till February 9; Meanwhile, the bids were to be submitted by February 11 for consideration.
- Jnanappana Prize for 2023 went to poet V Madhusoodanan Nair
- Poet V. Madhusudhanan Nair has been selected for the Jnanappan Award – 2023, instituted by the Guruvayur Devaswom.
- The award carries ₹ 50,001, a gold locket of Guruvayurappan, and a citation. This post was introduced to Higher Education Minister R.K. Bindu at a cultural function to be held at Melpathur Auditorium, Guruvayur. Madhusudhanan was selected for the prestigious award considering his overall contribution to the field of literature.
- The award consists of a cash prize of Rs 50,001, a 10-gram gold locket with the image of Sri Guruvayoorappan, a citation, and a memento.
- Adidas will sponsor the India cricket team kit as part of a Rs 350 billion deal
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) is close to agreeing to a deal with German sporting goods giant Adidas to pay Rs 350 crore as the team’s uniform sponsor.
- Adidas will take the place of Killer Jeans manufacturer Kewal Kiran Clothing Ltd, which stepped in as a temporary sponsor last month after the original sponsor Mobile Premier League Sports (MPL Sports) backed out of the agreement in the middle of it.
- The previous sponsor MPL Sports is an athleisure wear and sports merchandise brand from Galactus Funware Technology Pvt. Ltd. The BCCI-MPL Sports kit deal was to last for three years from November 2020 to December 2023.
- Vignesh and Visakh NR become India’s first brothers to become Grandmasters
- Indian chess player Vignesh NR became India’s 80th Grandmaster after winning the 24th Nordwest Cup 2023 in Bad Zwischenhain, Germany, and defeating German IM Ilja Schneider.
- Chennai Boy reached the milestone after crossing 2500 in the live ratings. Vignesh’s elder brother Visakh became the 59th GM of India in NR 2019.
- Thus, Visakh and Vignesh became India’s first Grandmaster brothers. Vignesh earned his first GM-norm at the Qatar Masters in 2015 at the age of 17. A little over a year and a half later, he achieved his second GM norm in 2017 at the 24th Abu Dhabi Masters.
- World Scout Day 2023 celebrates on 22nd February
- World Scout Day is celebrated annually on 22 February by millions of Boy Scouts around the world.
- It honors Lord Robert Baden-Powell, who founded the Boy Scout Movement, on his birthday.
- The day is celebrated by national Scout organizations around the world through events including fundraising campaigns, food drives, and other forms of volunteer work.
- According to the Scout Movement’s official website, there are 172 national Scout organizations with 57 million members by 2022. The whole Scouting community should take note of this day.
- World Thinking Day observed on 22nd February
- Every year on 22 February the World Organization of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) observes World Thinking Day.
- The day aims to raise money for the 10 million Girl Scouts and Guides who are active in over 150 countries as well as celebrate sisterhood, solidarity, and women’s empowerment.
- On World Consciousness Day, Girl Scouts are also encouraged to build lasting bonds with each other that prioritize loyalty and respect.
- The theme of World Thinking Day 2023 ‘Our World, Our Peaceful Future’ explores what can be understood from ecosystems and how we can cooperate with nature to create a more secure and peaceful future for girls around the world can do.
- LG Manoj Sinha Inaugurated 33rd Police-Public Mela in Jammu
- Jammu and Kashmir, Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha inaugurated the 33rd Police-Public Mela at Gulshan Ground, Jammu.
- LG Manoj Sinha informed that the Police-Public Mela has emerged as a powerful platform for police officers and the public to interact and celebrate the shared heritage.
- He commended the Jammu and Kashmir Police Wives Welfare Association (JKPWWA) for carrying out numerous initiatives around the year to address the concerns of the families of martyrs and serving personnel.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 22 February 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs Viable Of 21 February 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 20 February 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 19 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 18 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 17 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 16 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 15 February 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे