Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 22 November 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 22 November 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Heritage Week, World Fisheries Day, Sumitra Charat Ram Award, UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Prize, Naseem Al Bahr-2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 22 November 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- New Zealand Supreme Court rules 18-year-old voting age discriminatory in country
- New Zealand is considering lowering the voting age from 18 to 16. Actually, after the decision of the Supreme Court, the government there is considering reducing the age limit to vote.
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has promised to introduce a law in Parliament regarding this. Let us tell you that, while giving a historic verdict, the court of New Zealand has ruled in favor of allowing 16 and 17-year-old teenagers to vote as well.
- India to take over the chairmanship of Global Partnership on AI from France
- India assumed the chairmanship of the Global Partnership Group for Artificial Intelligence. The group is an international initiative to support human-centered development and the responsible use of artificial intelligence.
- Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology Rajeev Chandrasekhar participated in the meeting of the group in Tokyo through virtual mode. During this, India symbolically took over the chairmanship of the group from France. India had earlier taken over the chairmanship of the G-20 organization in Bali, Indonesia.
- Karnataka has the largest installed grid-interactive renewable energy capacity in India
- Karnataka came out on top when comparing the total installed capacity of grid-interactive renewable energy across all states in the country. According to an RBI publication, the state had a total installed capacity of 15,463 megawatts (MW).
- Tamil Nadu stood second with 15,225 MW; Gujarat was ranked third with 13,153 MW, while Maharashtra was fourth with 10,267 MW, according to the Handbook of Statistics on Indian States 2021-22, the seventh edition of its statistical publication released by the Reserve Bank.
- HDFC Bank and Canara Bank get RBI nod for rupee trade with Russia
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) permitted HDFC Bank Ltd and Canara Bank Ltd to open a special “Vostro Account” for trading in rupees with Russia.
- It paves the way for cross-border trade in Indian currency, especially between New Delhi and Moscow. Three other Indian banks – State Bank of India, IndusInd Bank, and UCO Bank – had earlier received the necessary permission from the regulator to start the rupee business.
- Kathak dancer Uma Sharma honored with Sumitra Charat Ram Award
- Renowned Kathak dancer Uma Sharma was on Thursday honored with the prestigious ‘Sumitra Charat Ram Puraskar for her remarkable contribution to the field of Indian classical music and dance.
- The award was presented to him by former Jammu and Kashmir Governor Karan Singh and sarod maestro Ustad Amjad Ali Khan at a function organized by Shri Ram Bhartiya Kala Kendra (SBKK) at Kamani Auditorium.
- 53rd IFFI 2022: Chiranjeevi honored with Indian Film Personality of the Year 2022
- Chiranjeevi has been honored with the Indian Film Personality of the Year award at the 53rd IFFI Film Festival. Please tell me that this ceremony is going on in Goa. Our favorite Chiranjeevi made his debut in the 1978 film Punadhirallu. Even before this, Chiranjeevi has also received 10 Filmfare Awards. At the same time, he has also received four Nandi Awards.
- Please tell me that Chiranjeevi is a film actor as well as a filmmaker. Chiranjeevi has worked in Hindi, Tamil, and Kannada films. Chiranjeevi was also honored with the biggest film award from the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Journalist Danish Manzoor Bhatt honored with ‘Jaipur Foot USA’ award for COVID-19 relief efforts
- A journalist from India has been honored with a humanitarian award for his efforts to help those affected during the second deadly wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Danish Manzoor Bhatt, originally from the Kashmir Valley, was this week honored with the first Global Humanitarian Award by ‘Jaipur Foot USA’ at a ceremony held at the Consulate General of India in New York.
- World Heritage Week: 19-25 November 2022
- The Department of Archives, Archeology, and Museums are celebrating World Heritage Week commencing from 19th November to 25th November 2022. World Heritage Week is celebrated to promote the conservation of culture and heritage.
- The week-long festival aims to create awareness about the traditions and culture. World Heritage Week is celebrated by UNESCO and many other international organizations. in India. World Heritage Week is celebrated by the Archaeological Survey of India.
- World Fisheries Day observed on 21 November
- World Fisheries Day is celebrated every year on 21 November. The day is dedicated to highlighting the vital importance of healthy marine ecosystems and ensuring sustainable stocks of fisheries in the world.
- World Fisheries Day seeks to find solutions to the increasingly interconnected problems facing the world, to follow a sustainable model of our ocean ecosystems while protecting the interest and growth, and development of the fishing community worldwide.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 22 November 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 21 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 20 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 19 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 17 & 18 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 16 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 15 November 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे