Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 24 November 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 24 November 2022 covering the following news headlines: Guru Tegh Bahadur, Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue 2022, Economic Times Inspiring Leaders Award, UNEP’s ‘Champions of the Earth, Dr. Kalam Seva Puraskar.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 24 November 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- Anwar Ibrahim Sworn in As Malaysia’s New Prime-Minister
- Malaysia’s veteran opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim has been sworn in as the country’s new prime minister after days of post-election deadlock. King Sultan Abdullah appointed the new leader after elections at the weekend resulted in an unprecedented hung parliament.
- Neither Mr. Anwar nor ex-premier Muhyiddin Yassin had secured the simple majority needed to form a government. Mr. Anwar’s Pakatan Harapan (PH) party, which won the largest share of seats in this election, does not have enough seats to form a government.
- It is unclear what form the new government will take; Whether there is a formal coalition of parties, a minority government with other parties offering a confidence and supply agreement, or a national unity government including all the main parties.
- Sonowal Launches India’s first Centre of Excellence for Green Port & Shipping
- Union Minister for Ports, Shipping and Waterways Sarbananda Sonowal announced India’s first National Center of Excellence for Green Port and Shipping (NCoEGPS), a flagship initiative of the Ministry of Ports, Shipping towards providing green solutions.
- Deendayal Port Authority Kandla, Paradip Port Authority, Paradip, VO Chidambaranar Port Authority, Thoothukudi, and Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi have all extended their support to the Ministry for setting up this center. The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) is the knowledge and implementation partner for the project.
- Govt Unveils Framework To Curb Fake Reviews On Ecommerce Platforms
- Aiming to guard customers against fake online reviews of products, the Union government on released a comprehensive set of guidelines that would come into effect from November 25 and would be voluntary in nature.
- IS 19000:2022 is the standard that the BIS [Bureau of Indian Standards] has formulated for us, in consultation with us and the industry. Public consultations have taken place. Now, this is ready to be launched. While we unveil the main provisions of this standard today. On 25th November this will be in place.
- The reviews should be legitimate and the process of collecting, moderating, and publishing of consumer reviews should be accurate, he said, adding that it should not be misleading. He said that the protection of review authors’ personal information should be ensured.
- The secretary said that companies like Zomato, Swiggy, Reliance Retail, Tata Sons, Amazon, Flipkart, Google, Meta, Mesho, Blinkit, and Zepto were part of the consultation process and they have assured compliance with these standards.
- Groundnut Festival ‘Kadalekai Parish begins in Karnataka
- The annual festival of ‘Kadalekai Parishe’, also known as the groundnut festival, Kadalekai Parishe is a fair held in the month of Kartik near Basavanagudi in Bengaluru. It happens near the Dodda Ganesha temple and the Bull Temple at Basavanagudi.
- The groundnut festival has a 500-year-old history, and it is happening after a pause of two years because of the pandemic.
- It was inaugurated by Karnataka chief minister Basavaraj Bommai on November 20, 2022.
- This year, over 3,000 people from other parts of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and also Tamil Nadu took part in the festivities that welcomed the first seasonal yield of the groundnut crop.
- This year, raw groundnuts are priced at Rs 50, and roasted peanuts are being sold for Rs 80. As many as 2,000 traders participated in the festival.
- HDFC Bank and Flywire Collaborate to Offer Edu Digital Payments
- Payment software company Flywire has joined hands with India’s largest private sector lender HDFC Bank to help students in India pay education fees at institutions across the world.
- By integrating with HDFC Bank’s banking platform, Flywire gives Indian students a completely digital checkout option for everything from application fees to tuition payments.
- Meanwhile, schools that accept these payments will receive them on time and in their local currencies, “as well as full transparency into the transaction history, which simplifies their reconciliation processes and streamlines operational efficiencies”.
- The launch comes months after Flywire announced that it had purchased the international education payment platform CohortGo.
- India’s Purnima Devi Barman is one of UNEP’s ‘Champions of the Earth for 2022
- India’s Poornima Devi Barman, an Assam-based wildlife biologist, is one of the five ‘Champions of the Earth for this year, the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) announced.
- The annual awards are the highest environmental honor that UNEP bestows on individuals and organizations whose actions have had a “transformative impact” on the environment. He has been awarded in the Entrepreneurial Vision category.
- Other recipients of the honor include Arsenale (Lebanon); Constantino (Tino) Auça Chutes (Peru); Sir Partha Dasgupta of the United Kingdom and Cecile Bibiane Ndjebet (Cameroon).
- Museum maker AP Shreethar was awarded Economic Times Inspiring Leaders Award 2022
- Museum builder A.P. Sridhar was honored with the Economic Times Inspiring Leaders Award 2022 in Delhi. The award was presented by actress Mrunal Thakur in the capital Delhi.
- AP Sridhar is a self-taught artist and museum builder. He is known to have conducted more than 72 shows and exhibitions around the world. AP Sridhar is also credited as the creator of the world’s first live art museum.
- Ravi Kumar Sagar honoured with the prestigious Dr. Kalam Seva Puraskar
- Ravi Kumar Sagar, one of the youngest founders and CEO of RK’S INNO group was conferred with the most prestigious Dr. Abdul Kalam Seva Puraskar.
- The award was presented to him for his persistent service to society and is one of the youngest entrepreneurs in India. A young entrepreneur from the twin Telugu states, Ravi Kumar Sagar also known as RK’S nailed it as a budding entrepreneur during the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020.
- Dr. Kalam Seva Purasakar is hosted every year by Vande Bharat Foundation and LeadIndia Foundation to commemorate the birth anniversary of the late former President of India Dr. APJ Adul Kalam. The award is conferred to the deserving candidates on the birth anniversary of Dr. Kalam for recognizing various people who have been doing extraordinary work for society.
- Matrix Awarded Partner of the Year 2022 by Procter & Gamble
- Chennai-based Matrix Business Services India Pvt. Ltd., a leading Business Assurance Services Company, part of the UDS Group, was recently recognized and awarded “Partner of the Year 2022” by one of the world’s most valuable companies, Procter & Gamble (P&G) at a recently held event in Cincinnati, USA, for their contribution in transforming their business processes.
- Matrix was among the 11 external business partners (EBPs) chosen from a global network of over 50,000 for the year 2021 – 22. This is a wonderful acknowledgment of Matrix’s expertise in running an end-to-end business process in such a complex and niche area like Trade Fund Management, that too across several countries. It is the hard work and dedication of team Matrix that has paved the way to achieve this feat, which is the highest honor a P&G partner can get.
- Prodapt won the Prestigious Salesforce Partner Innovation Award 2022
- ProDept, a leading global consulting, technology, and managed services provider with a singular focus on the connectedness industry has been named the recipient of the Salesforce Partner Innovation Award in the “Communications” category.
- This prestigious award recognizes ProAdapt’s contribution to the digital transformation programs driven by Salesforce and the development of unique solution accelerators for the communications industry.
- Each year, the Salesforce Partner Innovation Awards recognize the significant contributions that Salesforce partners have made across the cloud, across industries, and the broader partner program – which includes consulting firms, digital agencies, resellers, and ISV partners. IDC, a global provider of market intelligence and advisory services to the IT, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets, facilitated and judged the nominations.
- Army Red Team Won 72nd Inter Services Volleyball Championship 2022-23
- The Army Red Team has won the 72nd Inter Services Volleyball Championship 2022-23. The Army Red team emerged victorious with a set score of 3-1. The closing ceremony of the Championship was organized at Eagles Indoor Volleyball Stadium in Secunderabad.
- Telangana and Andhra Sub Area officiating GoC, Brigadier K Somashankar presented the trophy.
- The closing ceremony of the 72nd Inter Services Volleyball Championship for 2022-23 was conducted at Eagles Indoor Volleyball Stadium
- The event provided an opportunity to sportsmen for getting selected for the Services Volleyball team. The Army Red team emerged victorious with a score of 3-1 (25-21, 19-25, 25-17, 26-24).
- Shaheedi Diwas or Martyrdom Day of ‘Guru Tegh Bahadur’ observed on 24 November
- Guru Tegh Bahadur was the ninth Sikh Guru and the second Sikh martyr, who sacrificed his life for the cause of religion and to protect human rights. The martyrdom day of Guru Tegh Bahadur is observed every year on 24 November.
- The martyrdom day of Guru Tegh Bahadur is also celebrated as Martyr’s Day. He was the father of the Tenth Guru Gobind Singh. On 24 November 1675, Guru Tegh Bahadur sacrificed his life for those who did not even belong to his community. To protect religion, human values, ideals, and principles. The sites of their execution and cremation were later converted into Sikh holy places named Gurdwara Sis Ganj Sahib and Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib in Delhi.
- JNPA Launched Continuous Marine Water Quality Monitoring Station
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority (JNPA) in collaboration with the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras has developed a Continuous Seawater Quality Monitoring Station (CMWQMS). He launched an Electric Environmental Monitoring Vehicle (EV) at the port on November 21, 2022.
- The monitoring station and the vehicle were inaugurated by Shri Sanjay Sethi, IAS, Chairman, JNPA in the presence of Shri Unmesh Sharad Wagh, Deputy Director. President, JNPA with all the Heads of Departments of JNPA.
- India Celebrates 400th Birth Anniversary of Lachit Barphukan
- The 3-day celebrations of the 400th birth anniversary of Ahom commander Lachit Barphukan began in New Delhi. Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated an exhibition highlighting the life and achievements of the Ahom dynasty and Lachit Barphukan on the occasion.
- Sitharaman has urged the Assam government to organize such exhibitions across the country so that people can know about the achievements of the Ahom kingdom and the valor of Lachit Barphukan.
- He has also requested the Ministry of Culture to join hands in the effort of the Government of Assam. Ms. Sitharaman said the bravery of Lachit Barphukan inspired and motivated her.
- Mumbai Becomes the First City in South Asia to Top CDP’s Climate Action List
- Mumbai has become the first Indian city to be added to the A-list in the 5th Annual Cities Report published by CDP, a non-profit organization that runs the world’s environmental disclosure system for companies, cities, states, and regions – recognizes the important role that cities play in taking bold actions to mitigate and adapt to climate change.
- Mumbai is the most populous city in India, and, globally, the 7th largest in terms of population. Surrounded by the sea on three sides, Mumbai is separated from the mainland by Thane Creek and Harbour Bay. The city is vulnerable to climate change-induced hazards, such as sea level rise, heavy rainfall, storm surges, increasing heat, and tropical cyclones. It is also susceptible to landslides, due to heavy rain that causes many fatalities and physical damage each monsoon season.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News 24 November 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 23 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 22 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 21 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 20 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 19 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 17 & 18 November 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे