Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 25 November 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 25 November 2022 covering the following news headlines: Indian Ocean Rim Association, Garuda Shakti 2022, National U-13 Badminton, Prasar Bharati, FICCI, European Space Agency.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 25 November 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- State News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Qatar signed the world’s ‘longest’ gas supply deal with China
- QatarEnergy announced a 27-year natural gas supply deal with China, dubbed its “longest ever”, as it strengthens ties with Asia while Europe scrambles for alternative sources. The state energy company will send four million tonnes of liquefied natural gas annually to China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation (Sinopec) from its new North Field East project.
- China is the first country to deal with North Field East. The chairman of the Chinese company revealed that it had also requested a full share of the North Field South project dominated by Western energy giants.
- Nepal: Sher Bahadur Deuba elected for consecutive 7th time from Dadeldhura district
- In Nepal, Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba has been elected for the 7th consecutive term from his home district of Dadeldhura. The counting of votes continues for parliamentary and provincial elections in the country.
- A senior leader of Nepali Congress Shri Deuba defeated independent candidate Sagar Dhakal by a margin of more than 12 thousand votes. Deuba, the 77-year-old president of the Nepali Congress, is currently holding the post of Prime Minister for the fifth time.
- Lt Gen Asim Munir appointed as Pakistan’s new army chief
- Pakistan Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has appointed Lieutenant General Asim Munir as the country’s new army chief. The military has considerable power in matters of security and foreign policy in Pakistan.
- Lt Gen Munir has served as the chief of the two most powerful intelligence agencies Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Military Intelligence (MI) but his tenure as the ISI chief was the shortest ever as he was replaced for eight months. Inside was taken by Lieutenant General Faiz Hamid.
- Uttarakhand: Nainital High Court bans beautification works of Sukhatal lake
- The Uttarakhand high court has banned all construction activities in the dry area around the Sukhatal lake, a rain-fed water body that recharges the Naini lake. A division bench of Chief Justice Vipin Sanghi and Justice R.C. Khulbe imposed the ban while hearing suo motu a PIL against the beautification and rejuvenation work going on around Sukhatal.
- The State Environment Impact Authority and the State Wetland Management Authority have also been made parties and notices have been issued to them in this regard.
- During the hearing, amicus curiae (friend of the court) Kartikeya Hari Gupta told the court citing hydrological studies that the Sukhatal lake recharges the Naini lake up to 40% and 50%.
- Axis Bank, Flipkart to Launch ‘Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite’ Credit Card
- India’s third largest private sector bank Axis Bank and India’s homegrown e-commerce marketplace Flipkart have partnered to launch the ‘Super Elite Credit Card. Extending the Flipkart SuperCoins rewards program and enhancing the customer shopping experience, the card will offer immense value to buyers.
- Following the three million milestones achieved recently for the existing Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, this partnership provides yet another opportunity for customers to unlock and enjoy unique rewards on the platform.
- The Super Elite Credit Card will provide activation benefits of 500 Flipkart SuperCoins along with 4X SuperCoins earned for every transaction and up to Rs 20,000 rewards at Flipkart, Myntra, etc.
- IDFC First Bank launches India’s first sticker-based debit card
- IDFC First Bank in association with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) recently launched India’s first sticker-based debit card FIRST. Sticker-based debit cards allow users to transact by tapping a sticker on a near-field communication (NFC)-enabled point-of-sale terminal.
- It can be used to tap and pay at shops, restaurants, and other places without the need of carrying a debit card.
- Canara Bank in partnership with NESL issues Electronic Bank Guarantee
- Canara Bank has forayed into digital banking with the issuance of an Electronic Bank Guarantee (e-BG) in partnership with National e-Governance Service Limited (NESL) on its 117th Foundation Day.
- Canara Bank will now offer an API-based digital workflow of bank guarantees that will eliminate physical insurance, stamping, verification, and paper-based record maintenance.
- Tata to Acquire Packaged Water Giant Bisleri for About ₹7,000 Crore
- Tata Consumer is set to acquire India’s largest packaged drinking water company, Bisleri, for an estimated Rs 6,000-7,000 crore. Chairman Ramesh Chauhan is aiming to disinvest Bisleri International to Tata Consumer Products three decades after selling soft drink brands Thums Up, Gold Spot, and Limca to Coca-Cola.
- The current management will continue for two years as part of the deal. Chauhan’s ill health and daughter Jayanti’s lack of interest in the business is driving him to sell off the company. Selling Bisleri was a painful decision, he said but believes that the Tata Group will take ‘even better care of it.
- There have been other interested parties such as Reliance Retail, Nestle, and Danone. The report stated that talks between Tata and Chauhan have been going on for the past two years.
- Rajendra Pawar honored Lifetime Achievement Award 2022 by FICCI
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) conferred the ‘Lifetime Achievement Award 2022’ to Rajendra Singh Pawar, President, and Founder, NIIT at the 8th FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards ceremony. The award recognizes Pawar for his immense contribution and exemplary work in the field of education as well as for creating the IT training industry.
The award was selected by a high-powered jury panel, headed by Indian National Research Professor and Chancellor, Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, and former Director General of CSIR Dr. R.A. Mashelkar.
- 39 schools across the country were honored with the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar
- The Union Ministry of Education announced that 39 schools across the country have been awarded the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar for the academic session 2021-22.
- The Ministry of Education informed that 8.23 lakh entries were received for the award. Out of these 39 schools were selected for the honor by the selection committee. Of these, 28 are government and aided schools while 11 are private schools. These respected schools also include two Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas, one Navodaya Vidyalaya, and three Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- Tamil Nadu batter Narayan Jagadeesan breaks world record for highest ever List A score
- Tamil Nadu batsman Narayan Jagadeeshan broke the world record for the highest individual score in men’s List A cricket by smashing 277 off 141 balls against Arunachal Pradesh in the Vijay Hazare Trophy at the Chinnaswamy in Bangalore.
- Tamil Nadu became the first team to breach the 500-mark in List A cricket before winning the Group C match by 435 runs, making it the highest winning margin at this level. The previous record was Somerset’s 346-run win over Devon in 1990.
- Ronaldo became the first player in the world to score in five World Cups
- Portugal’s star striker and captain Cristiano Ronaldo has created history. He has become the first player in the world to score a goal in five editions of the FIFA World Cup. This is a record that even legends like Lionel Messi, Maradona, and Pele could not achieve.
- Ronaldo has also previously scored goals in the 2006, 2010, 2014, and 2018 FIFA World Cups. This was Ronaldo’s 18th match in the FIFA World Cup and he scored the eighth goal in all World Cups.
- Telangana’s Bhukya and Odisha’s Patri Held National U-13 Badminton Titles
- Telangana’s Nishanth Bhukya and Odisha’s Tanvi Patri became the boy’s and girls’ singles champions at the 34th Under-13 National Badminton Championships, notching contrasting wins at the UP-Badminton Academy.
- Fourth-seeded Bhukya came from behind to beat Andhra Pradesh’s Akhil Reddy Boba 19-21, 21-12, 22-20 in 44 minutes whereas Patri took just 22 minutes to brush aside local challenger and 15th-seeded Divyanshi Gautam 21-7, 21-10.
- Patri won her maiden National U-13 Ranking Tournament in Maharashtra earlier this month, and Patri was in sublime touch against Agra’s Gautam.
- Tossing and placing the shuttle well, Patri kept Gautam on her toes with cross-court volleys to take the first game.
- Nishant of Telangana and Tanvi of Odisha won the singles title
- Nishant Bhukya of Telangana and Tanvi Patri of Odisha became champions in boys’ and girls’ singles respectively at the 34th Under-13 National Badminton Championships at UP Badminton Academy, Lucknow on 23 November. Seeded fourth, Bhukya beat Andhra Pradesh’s Akhil Reddy Boba 19-21, 21-12, 22-20 in 44 minutes, while Patri overcame local challenger and 15th seed Divyanshi Gautam 21-7, 21-10.
- National Organ Donation Day: Celebrated National Organ Donation Day on 27 November 2021
- In India, ‘National Organ Donation Day is observed every year on 27 November for the past 10 years. The day aims to promote awareness and recognize the selfless contribution made by deceased donors to healthcare and mankind re-instill our faith in humanity.
- 2021 marks the 12th National Organ Donation Day. It is organized by the National Organ & Tissue Transplant Organization (NOTTO) under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Organ donation is retrieving a donor’s organ like heart, liver, kidneys, intestines, lungs, and pancreas after the donor is deceased and then transplanting it to another person who is in need of an organ.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 25 November 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 25 & 26 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 24 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 23 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 22 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 21 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 20 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 19 November 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे