Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 28 & 29 November 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 28 & 29 November 2022 covering the following news headlines: Ruturaj Gaikwad, International Film Festival of India, UNESCO Award, Harimau Shakti -2022, S&P Global Ratings, Christian Democratic Union.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete essential box of the information held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 28 & 29 November 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- State News
- Business News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- India to Send Utility Helicopter Unit to UN Peacekeeping Mission in Mali
- India has decided to send a utility helicopter unit to the Multidimensional Integrated Stabilisation Mission in Mali (MINUSMA). Bangladesh and Pakistan will also send an armed helicopter unit to this operation.
- Secretary-General Antonio Guterres’s Spokesperson Farhan Haq said, that the utility helicopter unit from India that is to be deployed in March will “provide much-needed support to our forces and are critical for early warning and rapid response to protect civilians”.
- Haq added, “The UN continues to discuss with member states the deployment of new assets and plans to fill longer-standing gaps in addition to those resulting from recent announcements” of withdrawals.
- KVIC Chairman Manoj Kumar Inaugurated RE-HAB Project
- Shri Manoj Kumar, Chairman, KVIC inaugurated the project to reduce human attacks (rehabilitation) using honey bees. The Re-Hab project was inaugurated under the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India).
- Shri Manoj Kumar also distributed 330 bee boxes, bee colonies, and honey extraction toolkits to the rural beneficiaries in Chausla village.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Launched Har Ghar Gangajal Project
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar launched the Har Ghar Gangajal project in Rajgir. Har Ghar Gangajal Project is a unique and ambitious initiative to provide Ganga Jal on tap in the dry areas of the state.
- The Har Ghar Gangajal project will help in harvesting the excess water of the Ganges during the monsoon season. The water will be stored in reservoirs at Rajgir and Gaya before being sent to three treatment and purification plants.
- Under the Har Ghar Gangajal project, excess water from the Ganges will be stored in a reservoir, which will later be treated and supplied to Rajgir, Gaya, and Bodh Gaya, which have been facing water shortages for a long time.
- Odisha govt launched the Anemia eradication program ‘AMLAN’
- In a bid to ensure the complete eradication of the anemia problem among women and children in Odisha, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched AMLAN- ‘Anaemia Mukta Lakhya Abhiyan’ in the state.
- The state has formulated a multi-pronged approach for accelerated reduction of anemia among targeted groups. The program will be rolled out in 55,000 government and government-aided schools and 74,000 Anganwadi Centres across the state.
- The program will be implemented with joint efforts of several departments including Health and Family Welfare, School and Mass Education, Women and Child Development, Mission Shakti, and ST and SC Development Department.
- India’s Milk Production Registers Significant Growth by 83 MT in the last 8 years
- India’s milk production has registered a monumental growth in the last eight years as it has increased by 83 Million Tonnes. In 2013-14, the production was 138 Million Tonnes which increased to 221 Million Tonnes in 2021-22.
- Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, and Dairying, Parshottam Rupala has credited it to the government’s initiatives for a paradigm shift in the policy perspective of the Dairy and Animal Husbandry sector in the last eight years.
- The Minister also said that the Centre has expanded the vaccination program for Foot and Mouth Disease to pan India. He added that it was launched as an eradication program which was earlier a disease control program limited to selected states and districts.
- The per capita availability of milk in India is much higher than the world average. In three decades (the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s), the daily milk consumption in the country rose from a low of 107 grams per person in 1970 to 427 grams per person in 2020-21 as against the world average of 322 grams per day during 2021.
- RBI Asks Paytm To Re-apply For Payment Aggregator Licence
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has now declined to consider Paytm Payment Services (PPSL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Paytm, which applied for authorization to provide payment aggregator services for online merchants. The central bank has advised PPSL to resubmit its application within 120 days after taking certain steps.
- One97 Communications (OCL), which owns the Paytm brand, transferred its payment aggregator services business to Paytm Payments Services (PPSL) in December 2020 to comply with the Reserve Bank of India’s Payment Aggregator (PA) guidelines. had proposed to do. RBI) but the banking regulator rejected his application. The company resubmitted the necessary documents in September 2021.
- The 53rd edition International Film Festival of India concludes
- The 53rd International Film Festival of India (IFFI) ended on 28 November 2022 at a ceremony held at the Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee Stadium near Panaji.
- The 53rd edition of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) concluded with the Spanish film ‘I Have Electric Dreams’ directed by Valentina Maurel winning the prestigious ‘Golden Peacock’ for the best film of the festival.
- The closing ceremony of IFFI was held at the Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Indoor Stadium in Talegao, Goa.
- Tamil writer Imayam selected for Kuvempu national award
- Rashtrakavi Kuvempu Pratishtha Kuppally has selected Tamil poet V Annamalai alias Imayam for the Kuvempu National Award at the 118th birth anniversary celebrations of Kuvempu on 29 December.
- ‘Kannada National Poet Quembu National Award’ The award is presented annually in memory of the late poet Quembu and has been announced by the Tamil Language Writers’ Association. The award carries a cash prize of Rs 5 lakh, a silver medal, and a citation.
- Rituraj Gaikwad smashes 7 sixes in an over to make a world record
- Ruturaj Gaikwad hit a world record seven sixes in the 49th over of Maharashtra’s Vijay Hazare Trophy quarter-final clash against Uttar Pradesh in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Rituraj Gaikwad, playing for Maharashtra, became the first batsman in List-A cricket to hit 7 sixes in an over in the quarter-finals.
- Gaikwad made this record against Uttar Pradesh in Ahmedabad. He remained unbeaten on 220 off 159 balls.
- This is his first double-century in List-A cricket, before which his best score was 187 not out. This is also his sixth century in the last 8 innings of the Vijay Hazare Trophy. In the 49th over of the innings, he scored 43 runs including 7 sixes on left-arm spinner Shiva Singh.
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People 2022: 29 November
- November 29 is marked every year as the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. Since 1978, the United Nations has observed the day as a way of expressing solidarity with the people of Palestine while the peace and resolution process is stalled.
- The purpose of the day is to promote a peaceful Palestine-Israel resolution as well as to spread greater awareness of the issues facing the Palestinian people.
- On 1 December 2005, the Assembly requested the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People and the Partition for Palestinian Rights to continue, as part of the observance of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People on 29 November. Organize an annual exhibition on Palestinian rights or a cultural event in collaboration with the Permanent Observer Mission of Palestine to the United Nations.
- National Cadet Corps celebrates 74th Anniversary day
- The National Cadet Corps (NCC), the world’s largest uniformed youth organization established in 1948, will celebrate its 74th anniversary on November 27, 2022. To mark the occasion, Defense Secretary Shri Giridhar Armane laid a wreath and paid tributes to the martyrs. On behalf of the entire NCC fraternity on 26 November 2022 at the National War Memorial, New Delhi.
- Specifically: NCC Day is celebrated on the fourth Sunday of November. NCC was established on 15 July 1948 in New Delhi, which was the fourth Sunday of November 1948. For this reason, NCC Foundation Day is celebrated every year on the fourth Sunday of November.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 28 & 29 November 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 25 & 26 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 24 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 23 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 22 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 21 November 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे