Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 30 November 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 30 November 2022 covering the following news headlines: Gaslighting, Red Planet Day, Nargesi, Para Sports Person of Year award, Artemis 1 Orion, Global Prime Cities Index, Prasoon Joshi.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 30 November 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- State News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- Australia’s Great Barrier Reef TO be listed as a World Heritage Site
- A United Nations panel has recommended that Australia’s Great Barrier Reef should be listed as a World Heritage Site in danger. The United Nations also reported that the world’s largest coral reef ecosystem has been greatly affected by climate change and the warming of the oceans.
- The reef is being threatened by repeated bleaching events, including four in the past seven years and the first during a La Niña event.
- A UNESCO report states that the resilience of reefs to recover from the effects of climate change has decreased significantly.
- The report was expected to be released before a meeting of the UNESCO World Heritage Committee but was postponed due to the Russia-Ukraine war.
- Uttarakhand Government appoints Prasoon Joshi as its Brand Ambassador
- Prasoon Joshi, CEO, and CCO of McCann Worldgroup India has been appointed as the brand ambassador of the state by the Uttarakhand government. Padma Shri awardee Prasoon Joshi is currently the chairman of the Central Board of Film Certification (Censor Board). He is a well-known and highly respected member of the Indian advertising and media fraternity.
- Joshi has also penned the lyrics for songs in popular Bollywood movies like Rang De Basanti, Fanaa, and Taare Zameen Par. He has also written the screenplay of the 2013 award-winning film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.
- Indore Plans India’s First Retail Municipal Green Bond for Solar Plant
- Indore with a strong environmental record is planning to issue the nation’s first local government bond targeting individual investors, with proceeds used to fund a solar power project. Indore Municipal Corp.
- seeks to raise as much as 2.6 billion rupees ($31.8 million) via a 10-year bond sale next month, according to Divyank Singh, chief executive officer of Indore Smart City, who is working with various stakeholders to finalize the offering. The offering from Indore, which is in the central state of Madhya Pradesh, is also set to be the country’s maiden municipal green bond designed for retail investors.
- RBI to Launch a Pilot Project on Retail Digital Rupee on 1 December 2022
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced a trial for a retail digital rupee (e₹-R) starting December 1, with four banks participating in the pilot program, testing wholesale central bank digital currency (CBDC). a month after doing ).
- RBI said the pilot will cover select locations in a closed user group (CUG) of participating customers and merchants. While it has identified eight banks for gradual participation in the pilot, the first phase will begin with four: State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, and IDFC First Bank.
- While the retail CBDC will initially cover Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, and Bhubaneswar, the trials will later be extended to Ahmedabad, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kochi, Lucknow, Patna, and Shimla.
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Signs Bancassurance Pacts with Chola MS General and Max Life Insurance Company
- Old private sector lender Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has entered into bancassurance partnerships with Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd, part of the Chennai-based Murugappa Group, and Max Life Insurance Company to provide general insurance products and life insurance schemes respectively to TMB’s customers.
- Under the tie-up, Tuticorin-based TMB’s 500-plus branches will start retailing the insurance products of both companies. The bank has inked an agreement with Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company for the purpose of marketing, distributing & selling the general insurance products.
- It is the selling of insurance products through banking channels. In Bancassurance, a bank enters into an agreement with an Insurance company. The Bank makes its customer database available to Insurance companies. If the bank customer buys the insurance products then the bank will receive a commission from the Insurance companies.
- Vistara to Merge With Air India by 2024
- Singapore Airlines (SIA) and Tata Sons announced that they have agreed to merge Air India and Vistara, with SIA getting a 25.1 percent stake in the merged entity at an investment of Rs 2,058.5 crore ($250 million) in Air India as part of the transaction.
- The 25.1 percent stake will be in an enlarged Air India group – it will have Air India, Vistara, AirAsia India, and Air India Express – and the merger of all airlines is targeted for completion by March 2024, subject to regulatory approvals. The group is already in the process of merging Air India Express and AirAsia India into one entity that will provide low-cost flight options.
- IFFI 53: Iranian film ‘Nargesi’ wins ICFT-UNESCO Gandhi Medal
- Iranian film Nargesi directed by Payam Eskandari has won the ICFT-UNESCO Gandhi Medal at the 53rd edition of the International Film Festival of India for a film depicting Mahatma Gandhi’s ideals of peace, tolerance, and non-violence. The film is about a man with Down syndrome and the burden and consequences it creates in his life. Compassion and tenderness are the two qualities depicted in this award-winning film.
- Every year at IFFI, ICFT Paris and UNESCO come together to award the Gandhi Medal to a film. Films competing for the ICFT UNESCO Gandhi Award are first screened at IFFI and then the ICFT jury evaluates the films based on the ideals of UNESCO.
- Paralympic medallist Lekhara receives Para Sports Person of Year award
- At the Turf 2022 and India Sports Awards of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), former Ranji cricketer Sarkar Talwar was honored with the Lifetime Achievement of the Year award. Talwar, the Director-Sports, Manav Rachna Education Institutions, is also the recipient of the Dronacharya Lifetime Award, given by the President of India.
- Apart from Talwar, Avani Lekhara, who won two medals at the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics, was recognized as the Para Sports Person of the Year, while Shrey Kadyan was recognized as the Special Sportsperson of the Year. Best Male Coach to R.B. Ramesh and Best Female Coach to Nonita Lal Qureshi.
- For his contribution to sports journalism, Rakesh Rao, Deputy Editor (Sports) of The Hindu, was presented the Special Recognition Award by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), at the FICCI India Sports Awards 2022 held at Federation House.
- November 28 is marked as Red Planet Day
- November 28 is celebrated as Red Planet Day, commemorating the day when one of the most important space missions to Mars was launched. After 3 previous attempts, the spacecraft Mariner 4 became the first successful flyby of Mars.
- The spacecraft was launched on November 28, 1964, and reached Mars on July 14, 1965. The successful mission produced 22 images of the surface of Mars. These pictures were the first close-up images from deep space. This mission, along with many other missions that followed, has helped us learn a lot about the Red Planet.
- Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare: 30 November
- Remembrance Day for all victims of chemical warfare is observed on 30 November every year. This internationally marked day was adopted by the United Nations to remember the victims of chemical warfare. The purpose of the day is to encourage efforts to eliminate the use of chemical weapons and to remember those who have suffered because of such warfare.
- The Chemical Weapons Convention was adopted in 1993. It came into force on 29th April 1997. In 2005, the United Nations declared 30 November as the Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare.
- Vice Chairperson of Toyota Kirloskar Motor, Vikram S Kirloskar passes away
- India’s automotive industry veteran and Vice Chairperson of Toyota Kirloskar Motor, Vikram S Kirloskar has passed away. He was 64 years old. Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), which sells a range of vehicles, is a joint venture between Japanese auto major Toyota Motor Company and the Kirloskar Group.
- India’s automotive industry pioneer Vikram Kirloskar was instrumental in bringing Japan’s Toyota Motor Corp to India in the late 1990s. He holds a Mechanical Engineering degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, US.
- FSSAI approved Yak as a ‘food animal’
- The Himalayan Yak has been approved as a ‘Food Animal’ by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI). According to an official at the National Research Center (NRC) on Yak at Dirang in Arunachal’s West Kameng district, the move is expected to help slow down the decline in the population of the high-altitude bovine animal by involving it in the traditional milk and meat industries. hopefully. State. The ‘food animal’ tag will become official once approved by a competent authority and notified in the Gazette.
- In India, the yak is found throughout the Himalayan region – Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, North Bengal, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh, Jammu, and Kashmir.
- Merriam-Webster announced ‘Gaslighting’ as its Word of the Year 2022
- The US dictionary publisher Merriam-Webster announced that their 2022 word of the year is “gaslighting” or as Merriam-Webster defines it, “the act or practice of grossly misleading someone, especially for one’s own advantage.”
- Interest in the term was up by 1,740% over the previous years according to searches of the online dictionary. The term itself came into existence 80 years ago in 1938 through gas light, Gas Light is a play written by Patrick Hamilton. Two films were made on this play in the 1940s.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 30 November 2022 Please Like and Share it.Any Anchor
- Current Affairs viable of 28 & 29 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 25 & 26 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 24 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 23 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 22 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 21 November 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे