Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 28 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 28 December 2022 covering the following news headlines: 30th Ekalabya Puraskar, Elite National Women’s Boxing Championships, ‘Respect Senior Care Rider’.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 28 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Business News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Awards News
- Former Maldivian President Abdulla Yameen Sentenced to 11 Years
- The Maldives criminal court sentenced former president Abdulla Yameen to 11 years in prison and fined him $5 million after finding him guilty of corruption and money laundering charges related to receiving kickbacks from a private company.
- Yameen has denied any wrongdoing. Since his release, Yameen, the half-brother of former dictator Maumoon Abdul Gayoom, has returned to active politics with a campaign against Indian influence in the Maldives, raising concerns in New Delhi. Situated close to strategic shipping lanes in the Indian Ocean, Maldives is a focal point for competition between India and China over influence in the region.
- Home Ministry approves change in name of two places in Uttar Pradesh
- The Union Home Ministry has given its consent to change the names of two places in the state following the recommendations of the Uttar Pradesh government. Officials gave this information. Ministry issues ‘No Objection’ Certificate (NOC) for the renaming of Municipal Council ‘Mundera Bazar’ in Gorakhpur district to ‘Chauri-Chaura’ and ‘Telia Afgan’ village in Deoria district to ‘Telia Shukla’ Is.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs considers the name change proposals as per the extant guidelines after consultation with the agencies concerned.
- The first case of deadly brain-eating amoeba infection reported in South Korea
- Brain-eating amoeba infection reported in South Korea: A rare and potentially deadly brain-eating amoeba has been discovered in South Korea for the first time. Primary amoebic meningoencephalitis (PAM) is a rare and serious infection caused by the amoeba Naegleria fowleri, which is commonly found in warm fresh water and soil.
- According to the report of the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (KDCA), the 50-year-old affected person has passed away. The man had returned to Korea after a four-month stay in Thailand.
- Piyush Goel Launched Right to Repair Portal for Consumers
- Food and Consumer Affairs Minister Piyush Goyal launched several new initiatives including the Right to Repair portal and NTH mobile app. They opened new National Consumer Helpline Center premises in the national capital. An MoU was also signed between the Department of Consumer Affairs and IIT (BHU), Varanasi, and a capacity-building program of consumer commissions was also launched.
- On the ‘Right to Repair’ portal, manufacturers will share product description manuals with customers so that they can get repairs done by third parties instead of depending on the original manufacturers. Initially, mobile phones, electronics, consumer durables, automobiles, and farm equipment will be covered.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance announces the launch of ‘Respect Senior Care Rider’
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, one of India’s leading private general insurers, announced the launch of its unique health insurance rider ‘Respect Senior Care Rider’. Juggling all the responsibilities associated with caring for an aging parent can be difficult; This rider helps in fulfilling the parental responsibility smoothly.
- To meet this goal, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has tied up with a wide network of service providers to help the insured deal with their worries.
- Reliance acquires Metro AG’s India business for Rs 2,850 crore
- Reliance Industries Ltd will acquire the wholesale business in India of German firm Metro AG for Rs 2,850 crore. With this acquisition, billionaire Mukesh Ambani, the head of Reliance, wants to strengthen his dominant position in India’s retail giant.
- RRVL (Reliance Retail Ventures Limited), a subsidiary of Reliance Industries, has signed an agreement with Metro Cash & Carry India Pvt Ltd for the purchase of a 100 percent stake. This deal has been done for Rs 2850 crore.
- More than 50% of bank frauds in public sector banks as per RBI data
- According to an RBI report, Public Sector Banks (PSBs) reported the maximum number of frauds in 2018-19, accounting for 55.4% of cases and 90% involving money. This is mainly due to an inadequate internal process, lack of personnel, and inadequate systems to address operational risks.
- According to the latest RBI report, loan-related frauds account for the largest share of bank frauds. Due to the government’s efforts, there is a reduction in bank frauds, but even now more than Rs 50,000 crore in bank frauds are taking place annually.
- CIBIL, SIDBI, Online PSB loans launch MSME Rankings
- With the intent of deepening credit flow to small businesses and also helping lenders avoid loan losses on such bets, credit information company TransUnion Cibil launched a ranking system for MSME borrowers.
- The ‘FIT Rank’ launched by TransUnion Cibil in association with Online PSB Loans, will rate the over 6 crores micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) by drawing inputs from their current accounts, income tax returns, and also Goods and Service Tax (GST) returns to arrive at a score between 1-10 to rate a borrower after taking consent to draw the relevant data.
- The ranking will give lenders an idea about the capacity of an enterprise to pay, its creditworthiness, and also intend to pay from past experience.
- Nikhat Zareen & Lovlina Borgohain win gold medals at the Elite National Women’s Boxing Championships
- Telangana Boxing star and reigning world champion, Nikhat Zareen, and Lovlina Borgohain, the bronze medalist from the Tokyo Olympics, both won gold medals in their separate finals in the Elite Women’s National Boxing Championships.
- The Railway Sports Promotion Board won the team trophy with ten awards in the 6th Elite Women’s National Boxing Championships in Bhopal.
- Lovlina of Assam defeated Arundhati Choudhary of the Services Sports Control Board (SSCB) 5-0 in the 75kg final, while Nikhat endured a hard test from Anamika of the RSPB in the 50kg final before the 26-year-old Telangana pugilist won 4-1 to defend her championship.
- Indian Cyclist Swasti Singh gets 30th Ekalabya Puraskar
- Ekalabya Puraskar: Indian cyclist Swasti Singh has been honored with the prestigious 30th Ekalabya Puraskar for 2022.
- IMFA’s charitable wing, IMPaCT institute the award. Swasti received a cash award of Rs 5 lakh and a citation at the Ekalabya Puraskar function held in Bhubaneswar. She has bagged two gold and as many silver medals at the national level.
- Swasti, who has represented the State in several national events and was credited with the best individual brilliance from April 1, 2020, to March 31, 2022, emerged as the clear winner this year.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 28 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 27 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 26 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 25 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 24 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 23 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 22 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे