Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 22 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 22 December 2022 covering the following news headlines: Tribal Winter Festival, Good Governance Week, Social Progress Index, National Mineral Development Corporation, and Millet Food Festival.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 22 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- UAE to Host the 13th WTO Ministerial Meeting in 2024
- The next WTO ministerial conference will be held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, in February 2024, the global trade watchdog confirmed in a statement. Business sources said both the UAE and Cameroon were vying to host the event and an informal agreement was reached for Abu Dhabi to host first and Cameroon.
- For the UAE, hosting the meeting is part of a push to position itself as a global hub for business amid increasing competition in the Middle East. It has been making bilateral trade deals with the markets growing rapidly since the pandemic. Next year the Gulf Arab state will host the United Nations climate change conference COP28.
- Sri Lanka and Russia in talks to use the rupee in foreign trade
- Use of the rupee in foreign trade: In order to facilitate international trade, Sri Lanka has agreed to utilize the Indian Rupee (INR). It occurs shortly after the Indian government announced it was looking into ways to include nations that are particularly short on dollars in the Indian rupee trade settlement process.
- The Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) clearance is required before the Indian rupee can be designated as Sri Lanka’s official foreign currency, according to the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL).
- According to reports, banks in Sri Lanka have set up special accounts for trading in INR dubbed Special Vostro rupee accounts or SVRA.
- Agriculture Ministry Organises Millet Food Festival in Parliament
- To raise awareness about the importance of millet, the Ministry of Agriculture is organizing a millet food festival in Parliament for members. As global agricultural food systems face challenges to feed an ever-increasing global population, resilient grains such as millet provide an economical and nutritious alternative.
- The United Nations has passed a resolution declaring the year 2023 as the International Year of Millets (IYM). IYM will also contribute to the 2023 and 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development towards increasing millet production.
- IDFC FIRST Bank launched ZERO Fee Banking savings accounts
- IDFC First Bank has announced zero-fee banking on savings accounts and has waived off charges on several banking services including passbook charges, and NEFT charges.
- The bank said that customers having an average monthly balance of Rs 10,000 and an AMB savings account variant of Rs 25,000 will get these benefits.
- HDFC Securities Launched Investor Education Platform ‘Roots’
- Stock brokerage firm HDFC Securities has launched Roots, a dedicated platform providing comprehensive investor education and market analysis.
- The site offers multiple forms of valuable information, including articles, bite-sized tips, podcasts by experts, video tutorials and explainers, and live social media feed on the Indian financial markets.
- The biggest USP of the platform is that it produces content that is being searched on Google by current or prospective investors and traders.
- Nitin Gadkari Launches First-ever ‘Surety Bond Insurance’ for Infrastructure Projects
- Road, transport, and highways minister Nitin Gadkari launched the country’s first-ever surety bond insurance product, a move that would reduce the dependence of infra developers on bank guarantees.
- Surety Bond Insurance will act as a security arrangement for infrastructure projects and will insulate the contractor as well as the principal. The product will cater to the requirements of a diversified group of contractors, many of whom are operating in today’s increasingly volatile environment.
- The Surety Bond Insurance is a risk transfer tool for the Principal and shields the Principal from the losses that may arise in case the contractor fails to perform their contractual obligation.
- Union Minister Jitendra Singh inaugurates Good Governance Week 2022
- Union Minister for Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions Dr. Jitendra Singh inaugurated the Good Governance Week celebrations from 19-25 December 2022 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Paying our tributes to former Prime Minister of India, Bharat Ratna Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji, in whose memory Good Governance Day and Good Governance Week is celebrated. The minister also launched a five-day “Administration towards Village” nationwide campaign to commemorate the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- National Mathematics Day: 22 December 2022
- India celebrates National Mathematics Day on 22 December every year since 2012. The day is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan.
- This year the nation is celebrating the 134th birth anniversary of Ramanujan. The main objective behind celebrating National Mathematics Day is to make people aware of the development of mathematics and its importance in the development of humanity.
- Lance Naik Bhairon Singh Rathore passes away
- Lance Naik Bhairon Singh Rathore, a BSF veteran, and hero of the 1971 India-Pakistan War passed away in Jodhpur at the age of 81. The BSF veteran’s bravery at Rajasthan’s Longewala post during the war was portrayed by actor Suniel Shetty in the Bollywood movie ‘Border’. He served in the 14th BSF unit during the war and retired from service in 1987.
- The operations room of the 12 Infantry division had received a telegram, warning that Pakistan may launch a huge offensive and raid the border outpost on 3 or 4 December 1971.
- He was awarded the Sena Medal in 1972 for his bravery.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 22 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 21 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 20 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 19 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 18 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 17 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 16 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे