Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 21 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 21 December 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Tennis Federation, IEI Industry Excellence Award 2022, PETA India’s 2022 Person of the Year.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 21 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- State News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- EU Adopts Global Minimum 15% Tax on Big Business
- The European Union has adopted a plan for a global minimum 15% tax on big business. The landmark deal between nearly 140 countries aims to stop governments racing to cut taxes in a bid to attract companies. It was praised by US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen as “a historic agreement which helps even the playing field”.
- EU member states reached an agreement in principle to implement at the EU level the minimum taxation component, known as Pillar 2, of the OECD’s reform of international taxation. The ambassadors of EU member states decided to advise the Council to adopt the Pillar 2 directive, and a written procedure for the formal adoption will be launched.
- The program will involve 2,500 libraries in its initial phase, including 31 district libraries. The aim of such an initiative was to promote a knowledge-based society. State Food Minister R Sakkarapani, district collector Dr. S Visakan, and others participated.
- Ministry of Culture Organized Delhi International Arts Festival
- The Ministry of Culture in collaboration with the renowned Foundation inaugurated the Delhi International Arts Festival on Duty Path with the tagline – ‘Where Bharat Meets India’.
- The festival aims to pay tribute to the great epics, the warriors who fought for our freedom, and the many policy decisions and schemes initiated by our government towards ‘women empowerment’, ‘cleaning our holy rivers’, keeping our country ‘clean and free’ have to celebrate. from filth and disease.
- Tamil Nadu govt launches ‘Friends of Library’ program
- The ‘Friends of Libraries’ program, under which books would be given directly to people who are unable to access state-run libraries, was launched by the Tamil Nadu government.
- The project will be helpful for people with disabilities, senior citizens, children, and hospitalized patients as well as others who are unable to visit the library. Volunteers will hand over books to such people from the library.
- 599th Meeting of Central Board of the Reserve Bank of India
- The 599th meeting of the Board was held on 16 December in Kolkata. The meeting was chaired by RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das.
- The Central Board of Directors of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) reviewed the current economic situation and overall geo-political developments, and global and domestic challenges including finance and trade.
- The Board also discussed the activities of select Central Office Departments and the Draft Report on Trends and Progress of Banking in India, 2021-22.
- National Miner NMDC wins IEI Industry Excellence Award 2022
- National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) won the prestigious IEI (Institution of Engineers, India) Industry Excellence Awards 2022 in Chennai. The country’s largest producer of iron ore was felicitated at the 37th Indian Engineering Congress for its outstanding performance and high level of business excellence. NDMC was incorporated in 1958 as a Government of India Public Enterprise. It is the largest producer of iron ore in India. Since its inception, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel.
- England’s Rehan Ahmed becomes youngest to claim five-fer on Test debut
- England leg-spinner Rehan Ahmed has become the youngest male Test cricketer to take a five-wicket haul on debut during the ongoing third match against Pakistan at the National Bank Cricket Arena.
- Having made his Test debut at the age of 18 years and 126 days, Rehan claimed three wickets in six overs in the second innings to take 5–48, which saw Pakistan bowled out for 216 in 74.5 overs on the third day of the match. played an important role in doing, With the help of Rehan’s brilliant performance, he gave England a target of 167 runs to win the series 3-0.
- France’s Karim Benzema announced retirement from international football
- France footballer Karim Benzema has announced his retirement from International football. Benzema ends his time with France with 37 goals in 97 appearances, but his time with the squad hasn’t exactly been easy since his debut 15 years ago.
- When Benzema made his debut for France against Austria in March 2007, he scored while playing as a substitute. He was chosen for France’s Euro 2008 team, however after the team was eliminated early, he faced criticism for his efforts. Benzema was left out of France’s squad for the 2010 World Cup despite participating in the qualification campaign on a regular basis.
- Good Governance Week 2021: 20-25 December
- Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh has inaugurated the Good Governance Week campaign themed “Prashasan Gaon Ki Aur” aimed at showcasing and replicating the best governance practices at the grassroots level.
- Good Governance Week is being celebrated on 20-25 December as part of the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav celebration. During the week-long event, over 700 District Collectors will visit Tehsil and Panchayat Samiti Headquarters in order to provide timely grievance redressal and improve service delivery.
- It is being celebrated by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions in collaboration with various other ministries and departments.
- Hawaii’s Last Princess, Abigail Kawananakoa passes away
- Abigail Kinoiki Kekaulika Kawananakoa, a Hawaiian princess whose lineage included a royal family that once ruled the islands and an Irish businessman who became one of Hawaii’s largest landowners, died at age 96 in Honolulu, Hawaii I passed away.
- He was born on 23 April 1926 in Honolulu, Oahu, Territory of Hawaii. His great-grandfather, James Campbell, an Irish businessman who owned a sugar plantation, was the source of his vast wealth, which was held in trust and is estimated to be worth US$215 million (£175 million).
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 21 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 20 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 19 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 18 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 17 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 16 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 15 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे