Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 28 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 28 October 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Animation Day, Shaurya Diwas, Akash for Life, Indira Gandhi International Airport, SAMRIDDHI 2022-23.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 28 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- NIA to establish offices in every state by 2024: Amit Shah
- NIA to establish offices in every state: Amit Shah, the Union Minister of Housing and Cooperation, spoke today at the start of a two-day “Chintan Shivir” in Surajkund, Haryana.
- The Chintan Shivir is attended by Chief Ministers of the States, Home Ministers of States, Lieutenant Governors, and Administrators of Union Territories. Utilizing all internal security resources to their fullest potential is necessary to combat the country’s issues.
- The areas impacted by left-wing extremism, including Jammu and Kashmir and the North East, which were once hotspots of violence and disturbance, are now hotspots of development, according to the Union Home Minister.
- Over the past eight years, the security situation in the North East has dramatically improved. Since 2014, for example, there has been a 74% decrease in insurgency incidents, a 60% decrease in security force casualties, and a 90% decrease in civilian casualties.
- Chhath Puja 2022: Celebrations, Date, and Significance
- Chhath Puja is an ancient Hindu festival dedicated to the Surya Dev and Shashthi Devi. Chhath Puja is celebrated after Diwali for four days. It is mainly celebrated in Bihar, Jharkhand, and eastern Uttar Pradesh in India and some parts of Nepal. Chhath Puja is also known as Surya Shashthi, Chhath Mahaparv, Chhath Parv, Dala Puja, Pratihar, and Dala Chhath.
- Chhath Puja 2022 celebrations have begun on 28th October 2022 and will continue till 31st October 2022. The Shashthi tithi begins at 5:49 am on 30th October 2022. The tithi ends at 3:27 am on 31st October.
- Chhath Puja holds special significance because during Chhath Parv we worship the source of energy, Surya Dev. The rituals of Chhath Puja are followed for four days which include the following activities.
- Gujarat achieves 100 percent household tap connections under Jal Jeevan Mission
- Gujarat has been declared a 100% ‘Har Ghar Jal’ state. In Gujarat, households in rural areas have access to safe drinking water through taps under the ‘Har Ghar Jal’ mission.
- According to government records, about 91,73,378 households in the state have water connections. Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated the people of the state and Gujarat who have shown their enthusiasm for the Jal Shakti Mission.
- Gujarat has achieved this status on the occasion of Gujarati New Year.’Har Ghar Jal’ was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2019.
- ‘Har Ghar Jal’ aims to provide 55 liters of water per person per day to every rural household through household tap connections by 2024.
- Indian Bank rolls out a bouquet of Digital products as part of “Project WAVE”
- PSU lender Indian Bank has launched several digital initiatives under “Project Wave” to enhance customer experience through integrated services on its digital platform. The six digital initiatives were launched by SL Jain, MD, and CEO, of Indian Bank along with Sharad Mathur, MD, and CEO, of Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Ltd.
- Indian Bank along with Universal Sompo General Insurance will offer online vehicle and health insurance through its mobile banking app, Enosis.
- This digital collaboration will enable the bank’s customers to access and buy general insurance products digitally, anytime, anywhere, thus enhancing insurance inclusion in India, it said in a statement.
- Zee-Sony merger: Groups agree to sell 3 Hindi channels to address anti-competition concerns
- Sony and Zee Media Group have agreed to voluntarily sell three of their Hindi channels – Big Magic, Zee Action, and Zee Classic – to address potential anti-competitive concerns arising out of their proposed mega-merger deal.
- Sony and Zee have submitted their proposals to the Competition Commission of India (CCI). They have issued a 58-page long detailed order which states that both groups have agreed to sell Big Magic, a Hindi general entertainment channel, as well as Zee Action and Zee Classic.
- BCCI Decides To End Discrimination; Offer Equal Pay To Men & Women Cricketers
- In a historic decision, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) announced a “pay equity policy”, saying that its centrally-contracted men and women players would get the same match fees. BCCI secretary Jay Shah took to Twitter to announce the significant development.
- This means the women players will now get Rs 15 lakh per Test match, Rs 6 lakh for a One-Day International (ODI), and Rs 3 lakh for a T20 International. Till now, they were paid Rs 1 lakh for a white-ball match, and Rs 4 lakh for a Test.
- The annual retainers for women cricketers remain the same — Rs 50 lakh for Grade A, Rs 30 lakh for Grade B, and Rs 10 lakh for Grade C. The men, who play more games, are paid Rs 1-7 crore, depending on their grade.
- International Animation Day 2022 observed on 28th October
- International Animation Day is celebrated every year on 28 October. It was in this year that the International Animated Film Association (ASIFA) declared International Animation Day (IAD) as a worldwide occasion to appreciate the specialty of animation. This day is celebrated in more than 50 different countries across the world. IAD was started by Asifa, a UNESCO person.
- The International Film Association established International Animation Day in 2002, honoring the birth of animation, recognized on 28 October 1892 as the first public display of projected moving images at mile Renaud’s Théâtre Optique in Paris.
- Shaurya Diwas celebrated in Srinagar
- Defense Minister Rajnath Singh celebrated Shaurya Diwas at Old Air Field in Srinagar. Shaurya Diwas marks the 75th year of the induction of the Indian Army to save the state of Jammu and Kashmir from the invasion of Pakistan in 1947.
- Shaurya Diwas is celebrated as a part of the Amrit Mahotsav of Azadi and as a part of the celebration of the 75th year of the Indian Army’s air landing operation at Budgam airport.
- The Shaurya Diwas celebrations were organized by Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha, Emery Chief General Manoj Pandey, Lt Gen Upendra Dwivedi, GOC-in-C, Northern Command, Air Marshal S Prabhakaran.
- The Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Western Air Command, Lt Gen ADS Aujla, General Officer Commanding, 15-Corps along with several other civil and military dignitaries were part of the event.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 28 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 27 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 26 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 24 & 25 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 23 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 22 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 21 October 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे