Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 22 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 22 October 2022 covering the following news headlines: Chandrayaan-3, Hyderabadi Haleem, PMAY-U Awards 2021, DX 2022 Awards, EdelGive Hurun India Philanthropy List, World Spice Congress, Agni Prime missile.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical information that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 22 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- State News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Miscellaneous News
- Pakistan Removed from FATF Grey List on Terror Financing
- Pakistan has been removed from the gray list of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), a Paris-based global watchdog on money laundering and terrorist financing. Pakistan was placed on the gray list in 2018 for failing to crack down on money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Apart from Pakistan, Nicaragua was removed from the ‘Grey List of the FATF, while the Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, and Mozambique were added to the list. Myanmar added to FATF’s ‘Black List.
- The FATF said in a statement that Pakistan has made significant progress in preventing money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism. FATF President T Raja Kumar said, “They (Pakistan) have been removed from the gray list, however, there is still work to be done from their side.”
- India to Beat US, Europe in Terms of Learners: Coursera chief
Jeff Magioncalda, head of edtech agency Coursera, said India will overtake its home market, the United States and even Europe, in terms of learners in the next 18-20 months.
The firm is estimated to overtake the United States and Europe, with 15 universities in India having 17 million learners and content partnerships. It has 20 million learners in the US and 19 million in Europe.
- Mission LIFE movement launched by PM Modi at Kevadiya
- Mission LIFE movement launched: Mission LIFE movement is launched by PM Modi in order to protect the environment. Prime Minister Narendra Modi issued a stern warning.
- After the global launch of Mission LiFE at the Statue of Unity in Gujarat in the presence of UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, the PM addressed the crowd and asserted that lifestyle changes can help to mitigate climate change.
- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres addressed the audience and urged affluent nations to uphold their climate pledges and give significant financial and technological support to developing nations like India.
- He also emphasized the need for people and communities to become involved in developing environmental protection strategies.
- Punjab Government: Return of Old Pension Scheme for its Employees
- The Punjab government has decided to restore the old pension scheme for its employees. Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann announced that the government has decided to implement the old pension scheme as a Diwali gift for its employees.
- The decision was taken as an in-principle decision under the effect of the cabinet meeting. The purpose of this decision is to benefit lakhs of employees.
- Finance Minister Harpal Singh Cheema said that the employees will be given the option to join the old pension scheme.
- The government was considering reinstating the scheme for government employees for a month.
- The restoration of the old pension scheme was discontinued in 2004 and has been one of the major demands of the state government employees.
- Telangana Hyderabadi Haleem bags ‘Most Popular GI’ award
- Hyderabadi Haleem from Telangana has won the ‘Most Popular GI’ award, beating other food items including Rasgulla, Bikaneri Bhujia, and Ratlami Sev.
- In stiff competition with over 15 food items across the country with Geographical Indication (GI) status, the famous Hyderabadi Haleem has won the ‘Most Popular GI’ award. Products are given GI tags to ensure that authorized users can use only popular product names.
- For the first time, Hyderabadi Haleem was given GI status in 2010. It expired in December 2019. However, later, the Registrar of Geographical Indications renewed the tag for Dish for 10 years.
- DX 2022 Awards: Karnataka Bank bags digital transformation awards of CII
- Karnataka Bank has received the “DX 2022 Award”, the National Digital Transformation Award instituted by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for best practices in digital transformation under the BFSI segment.
- The awards in recognition of “Innovative Excellence” in ‘KBL HR NXT – Employee Engagement’, ‘KBL Operations NXT – Operational Excellence’ and ‘KBL Customer NXT – Customer Experience’ were presented to senior executives of the Bank in New Delhi.
- The KBL NxT concept was launched in 2021 under KBL Vikas 2.0 with a focus on the digitization of its various verticals, including operations, human resources, customer experience, digital marketing, etc.
- 5th Khelo India Youth Games to be held in Madhya Pradesh
- The 5th edition of the Khelo India Youth Games will be held in Madhya Pradesh from 31st January to 11th February 2023. The event was felicitated by Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports Anurag Thakur, and Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- Indigenous games will be a part of the upcoming Khelo India Youth Games. Madhya Pradesh has made the sport of Mallakhamb their state sport for supporting the vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to support Olympics sports and indigenous sports in the same manner.
- Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports Anurag Thakur announced that the 5th edition of the Khelo India Youth Games will be held in Madhya Pradesh.
- Delhi govt kicks off campaign ‘Diye jalao, patake nahin’ for green Diwali
The Delhi government has launched the ‘Diya Jalao, Patake Nahi’ (Light the lamp, no firecrackers) campaign in Central Park, New Delhi.
The Delhi government on Friday lit 51,000 diyas at Central Park in Connaught Place here to mark the launch of its campaign for a pollution-free Diwali. The campaign aims to promote a calm and pollution-free Diwali.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 22 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 21 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 20 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 19 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 18 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 17 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 16 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 15 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 14 October 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे