Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 14 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 14 October 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Standards Day, International E-Waste Day 2022, World Sight Day, 36th National Games 2022, Maa Bharati Ke Sapoot.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 14 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- State News
- Bankings News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Beijing Witnesses A Protest Against President Xi
- Just days before the Chinese Communist Party’s flagship 20th National Congress, China witnessed a rare protest against President XI Jinping and his zero-Covid policy, one of the toughest in the world.
- Various photos circulated on social media show posters and banners on the Sitong Bridge overpass in Beijing against the authoritarian regime of Jinping, who is set to get a record third term during the national congress that begins this Sunday, October 16.
- Israel and Lebanon Agreed to ‘Historic Agreement’ on the Maritime Dispute
- Lebanon and Israel have reached a “historic” agreement to end a long-running maritime boundary dispute in the gas-rich Mediterranean, according to negotiators from both countries.
- Lebanese Deputy Speaker Ilyas Bou Saab told President Michel Aoun, after presenting the United States broker’s final draft of the deal, that an agreement has been reached that satisfies both sides.
- In a limited scope, an agreement can reduce security and economic concerns between the two countries. The deal will resolve a territorial dispute on the eastern tip of the Mediterranean Sea where Lebanon aims to explore natural gas and near waters where Israel has already found commercially viable amounts of hydrocarbons.
- India May See 20Bn $ FDI In Climate-Tech
- Engine Ventures, a new-age mid-market venture capital firm focused on health, education, and the environment, said India could see investments of up to $20 billion in the climate tech sector by 2030.
- Co-founder and partner Namita Dalmiya said Indian entrepreneurs will lead and create new products for the global market over the next decade. According to a report, India needs an investment of USD 20 billion (about Rs 1.53 lakh crore) each year to achieve its climate goals and fund its green transition.
- The white paper by FICCI and TRIAL highlights that the country needs large budget allocations, international finance from bilateral and multilateral sources, and green private investment.
- PM Modi inaugurated the 4th Vande Bharat Express in Himachal Pradesh
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the fourth Vande Bharat Express Train of India. He also launched a slew of development projects in Himachal Pradesh.
- PM Modi flagged off the inaugural run of the new Vande Bharat Express Train from Amb Andaura to New Delhi. He also laid the foundation stone of Bulk Drug Park.
- In Chamba district, he laid the foundation stone of two hydropower projects and launched the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana-III in Himachal Pradesh.
- Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Jai Ram Thakur highlighted the ninth visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Himachal Pradesh in five years.
- The Vande Bharat Express Train launched in Himachal Pradesh is much lighter and capable of reaching higher speeds in a shorter duration.
- Paytm tie-up with Jana Small Finance Bank for the deployment of card devices
- The Paytm brand has partnered with Jana Small Finance Bank to deploy card machines to drive digitization amongst merchants across the country. This partnership will enable Jana Small Finance Bank to extend Paytm’s all-in-one EDC machines to its existing and potential customers, thereby providing a one-stop solution for all their digital payment needs.
- With over 45 lakh devices deployed, Paytm continues to be the market leader in offline payments. Paytm’s EDC devices and all-in-one POS devices have revolutionized digital payments in India with their flexibility to accept multiple payment methods.
- Cabinet Extends Rs 22,000 Cr as time grant to Oil PSUs to Cover Losses in Domestic LPG
- The government will extend a one-time grant of Rs 22,000 crore to three state-owned fuel retailers to cover the losses they incurred on selling domestic cooking gas LPG below cost in the last two years, I&B Minister Anurag Thakur said.
- The Union Cabinet headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at a meeting approved the one-time grant to three oil marketing companies – Indian Oil Corporation (IOC), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL), and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL).
- The grant will be for covering the losses they incurred on selling LPG below cost to consumers from June 2020 to June 2022. The three firms sell domestic LPG at government-regulated prices to consumers.
- Indian discus thrower Kamalpreet Kaur banned for 3 years
- Indian discus thrower, Kamalpreet Kaur, has been banned from competition for three years starting March 29, 2022, due to a doping violation, the Athletics Integrity Unit (AIU) announced on October 12.
- The AIU, the independent body created by World Athletics that manages all integrity issues including doping and age fraud, had temporarily suspended Kamalpreet in May this year for testing positive for the banned substance stanozolol. An anabolic steroid is on the list. Banned substance according to World Athletics.
- World Standards Day celebrates on 14th October
- World Standards Day is marked every year on October 14 to raise awareness about the importance of using standardized measurements, technologies, and industries. This day, also known as International Standards Day, strives to educate consumers, policymakers, and businesses about the value of standardization.
- The day is also used to commemorate the achievements of scientists in developing voluntary universal standards that can be used for various measurements.
- Every year, the World Standards Event has a theme around which events and knowledge materials are created. The theme for World Standards Day 2022 is ‘Shared Vision for a Better World.’
- International E-Waste Day 2022 observed on 14 October
- Each year, International E-Waste Day is held on 14 October, an opportunity to reflect on the impacts of e-waste and the necessary actions to enhance circularity for e-products.
- International E-Waste Day was developed in 2018 by the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment recycling (WEEE) Forum to raise the public profile of waste electrical and electronic equipment recycling and encourage consumers to recycle. 2022 is the fifth edition of International E-Waste Day.
- This is why International E-Waste Day (#ewasteday) 2022 will be focusing on small items of e-waste, under the slogan “Recycle it all, no matter how small!”. #ewasteday will take place on 14 October 2022.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 14 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 13 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 12 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 10 & 11 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 9 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 8 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 7 October 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे