Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 13 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 13 October 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction, Heli-India Summit, South Indian Bank, Retail Inflation, International Monetary Fund, Roger Binny, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 13 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- State News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- Indian-American Tulsi Gabbard Exits Democratic Party
- Former US presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard – the first Hindu-American to run for the White House in 2020 – announced her exit from the Democratic Party ahead of next month’s midterm elections.
- Gabbard accused the party of “practicing every issue in the country” and characterizing it as an “elite class of warfighters”. The former US Congresswoman was a member of the party for the past 20 years.
- 53rd Capacity Building Programme in Field Administration Inaugurated
- 53rd Capacity Building Programme in the Field Administration for the Civil Servants of Bangladesh was inaugurated at National Centre for Good Governance (NCGC) at Mussoorie.
- This institute is the only institute that has trained 1,727 field-level officers of Bangladesh Civil Service such as Assistant Commissioners, SDMs, and Additional Deputy Commissioners.
- The Capacity Building Programme for developing countries’ civil servants aims to equip them with cutting-edge knowledge, skills, and tools to deliver and design effective public policy.
- The participants will also be taken to see various developmental works like Delhi Metro, Smart City, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, Central Information Commission, and Election Commission of India.
- Nitin Gadkari introduces Toyota pilot project on Flex-Fuel Strong Hybrid EV
- Union Minister for Road, Transport & Highways, Nitin Gadkari has unveiled the Toyota Corolla Altis Flex-fuel car, which has been touted as first of its kind pilot project on Flexi-Fuel Strong Hybrid Electric Vehicles (FFV-SHEV) in India. This project intends to examine whether ethanol-powered flex-fuel vehicles can be viable in Indian conditions.
- Collected data will be shared with the prestigious Indian Institute of Science, for conducting a deeper study about the well-to-wheel carbon emissions of FFV / FFV-SHEV in the Indian context.
- In this regard, a Memorandum of Understanding was also signed between Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) and the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- The flex-fuel production has already commenced in India with three grades namely E95, E90, and E85 initially developed. The nomenclature of the aforementioned fuel grades is based on the percentage of petrol against the percentage of ethanol mix.
- Maharashtra: Mumbai airport completely switches to renewable energy
- Adani Group-AAI-run Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA), Mumbai airport has switched to green energy sources, meeting 95 percent of its requirement from hydro and wind, while the remaining 5 percent from solar power.
- The facility saw a 98 percent increase in green consumption, compared with a 57 percent increase in purchases of natural energy in April. In August, the Mumbai airport finally achieved 100 percent utilization of renewable sources of energy.
- Himachal Pradesh govt starts new scheme “HIMCAD” to help farmers
- The state government of Himachal Pradesh has started a new scheme named ‘HimCAD’ to provide irrigation facilities to the farmers. As per the latest data, about 80% of the agricultural area of Himachal Pradesh is rainfed.
- The scheme will provide end-to-end connectivity to farmers’ fields for better water conservation, crop diversification, and integrated farming.
- The plan envisages providing command area development activities to 23,344 hectares of cultivable command area by March 2024, and the State Technical Advisory Committee has approved 379 minor irrigation schemes worth Rs 305.70 crore. About 80 percent of the agricultural area of the state is dependent on rainfall.
- In order to provide irrigation facilities to the farmers in the state, the government has implemented schemes like flow irrigation schemes, efficient irrigation schemes through micro-irrigation, water to agriculture, construction of lift irrigation schemes and borewells, etc.
- South Indian Bank bagged World Book of Records for ‘101 Oonjals’
- South Indian Bank achieved the world record for the highest stage and swing of 101. South Indian Bank has organized the event ‘Onnichirikkam Unjaldam’ and was awarded the World Book of Records award for ‘Staging and Swinging 101 Oonjals’.
- A large number of people gathered to celebrate unity and prosperity during the ongoing festive season in the ‘Onnichirikkam Unjaldam’ event. Traditionally, swings were made from wood and rope.
- IDBI Bank Partnered with Vayana Network To Boost Supply Chain Finance
- IDBI Bank said that it has agreed to cooperate with Vayana Network as its first fintech partner to provide end-to-end digitization services. According to the bank, this alliance intends to help increase the penetration of supply chain finance in India, which now accounts for only 5% of total outstanding banking assets and less than 1% of the country’s GDP.
- The adoption of end-to-end digitalization would allow IDBI Bank to offer comprehensive digital solutions to corporate banking and small business clients. The bank already has an established CMS and e-trade platform. This technology is meant to speed up customer experiences by cutting down on paperwork and transaction processing time.
- RBI raises Minimum Capital Requirement for setting up Asset Reconstruction Company(ARC) to Rs 300 cr
- The Reserve Bank has increased the minimum capital requirement for setting up an Asset Reconstruction Company (ARC) to Rs 300 crore from the existing Rs 100 crore, with an aim to strengthen the securitization sector, which plays a vital role in managing stressed financial assets.
- Asset Reconstruction Company is a specialized financial institution that buys NPA or bad assets from banks and financial institutions so that the latter can clean up their balance sheets. Or in other words, ARCs are in the business of buying bad loans from banks.
- JSW Steel Joins United Nations Global Compact Initiative
- JSW Steel has joined the United Nations Global Impact (UNGC) initiative. The UNGC encourages companies to conduct business responsibly by aligning their operations and strategies with the UN’s 10 principles.
- JSW Foundation, the social arm of the JSW Group, is a member of UNGC and part of the India local network of UNGC.
- A majority of JSW’s strategic focus areas and organizational goals have been formulated to align with the UN SDGs.
- The formal membership with JSW and UNGC will continue executing operations and practices sustainably.
- The initiative also commits companies to take action to advance broader Social benefits through the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Edutech Adda247 raised $35 million led by WestBridge Capital, Google
- Metis Eduventures Pvt. Ltd., which runs the local language test preparation platform, Adda247, has raised $35 million in a round led by WestBridge Capital. Google joined as a new investor in the funding round and participated from existing investors Info Edge and Asha Impact.
- The company plans to use the new capital to grow its technology and product profile, expand its student consulting team, and hire for some key leadership roles. It aims to delve deeper into the local language test preparation category.
- According to CEO Anil Nagar, all our offerings are focused on ‘Building India as 85% of our user base comes from Tier II, III, and IV cities. We aim to help provide students from all backgrounds an equal opportunity by providing all kinds of learning solutions.
- International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction 2022 observed on 13 October
- October 13 has been designated as the International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction, with a focus on promoting a global culture of risk awareness and disaster preparedness.
- The day is an occasion to acknowledge the progress being made towards preventing and reducing disaster risk and loss of life, livelihood, economy, and infrastructure in line with the International Agreement for Reducing Global Disaster Risk and Damage.
- In 2022, the International Day will focus on Goal G of the Sendai Framework: “Substantial increase in the availability and access of multi-hazard early warning systems and disaster risk information and assessments to people by 2030.”
- Hollywood actor Tom Cruise became the first actor to film in outer space
- Hollywood actor Tom Cruise, who is famous for performing high-octane stunts in his projects, is taking things to the next level and may soon become the first actor to shoot in space.
- The Top Gun actor has reportedly partnered with director Doug Liman on a project that asks him to do spacewalks.
- The Hollywood actor and director has reportedly approached Universal Filmed Entertainment Group (UFEG) with a proposal for Tom to launch himself to the International Space Station.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 13 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 12 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 10 & 11 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 9 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 8 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 7 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 5 & 6 October 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे