Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 10 & 11 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 10 & 11 October 2022 covering the following news headlines: Indian Foreign Service Day, World Mental Health Day, Pankaj Advani, FIH Player of the Year, and Japanese Grand Prix.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 10 & 11 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- National News
- State News
- Business News
- Bankings News
- Important Days
- Sports News
- IREDA celebrates “Cyber Jaagrukta Diwas”
- In order to create cyber security awareness among all the employees, the Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) observed “Cyber Awareness Day”. On this occasion, Mr. Alok Kumar, Information Security Consultant, at AKS IT Services shared his insights on the practice of cyber cleanliness with IREDA employees.
- Cyber Jagriti Diwas is an initiative launched by the Ministry of Home Affairs which requires all government organizations to spread cyber security awareness. It is celebrated on the first Wednesday of every month. It aims to create awareness and sensitize internet users to prevent cyber fraud and cyber crimes.
- Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel inaugurates Chhattisgarh Olympic
- Chhattisgarh chief minister Bhupesh Baghel has inaugurated the state’s own Olympics. The aim is to provide a centerstage to village-level sports so that a feeling of pride in the culture is inculcated.
- Secondly, to channel the energy of the local youths which is very important for our society, Baghel inaugurated the grand multi-sport event at Balbir Singh Juneja Indoor Stadium in Raipur, claiming to revive the age-old-tradition of traditional games namely ‘lang’, ‘Bhadra’, ‘bati’ (kancha), and ‘pitthul’.
- The event will continue till January 6, 2023, and as many as 14 types of traditional sports have been included in the team and individual categories of separate age groups.
- Former Indian cricket MS Dhoni launches Made-in-India ‘Droni’ camera drone
- Former Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni has launched a made-in-India camera drone named ‘Droni’ with advanced features manufactured by Garuda Aerospace.
- Dhoni is the brand ambassador of Garuda Aerospace, a company that has endeavored to offer drone solutions for agricultural pesticide spraying, solar panel cleaning, industrial pipeline inspection, mapping, surveys, public announcements, and delivery services. It has forayed into the consumer drone market with ‘Droni’.
- RBI Launches Concept Note To Create Awareness About Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
- The Reserve Bank Of India(RBI) has released a concept note on the Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). The CBDC is a digital form of currency notes issued by a central bank. While most central banks across the globe are exploring the issuance of CBDC, the key motivations for its issuance are specific to each country’s unique requirements.
- This Concept Note explains the objectives, choices, benefits, and risks of issuing a CBDC in India referred to as e-₹ (digital Rupee). The e-₹ will provide an additional option to the currently available forms of money. It is substantially not different from banknotes, but being digital it is likely to be easier, faster, and cheaper. It also has all the transactional benefits of other forms of digital money.
- World Mental Health Day 2022 Observed on 10 October
- World Mental Health Day is observed every year on 10 October. On this day, various programs are designed to draw attention to mental health issues and their effects on the lives of those affected and their caregivers.
- In India, World Mental Health Day is observed on the last day of the Mental Health Awareness Campaign Week campaign launched last year by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- The theme or slogan for the 2022 World Mental Health Day celebration is “Make mental health and wellness a global priority.” The World Health Organization (WHO) mentions that before the COVID-19 pandemic, nearly one in eight people worldwide suffered from mental problems.
- The World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH) is a non-governmental organization established in 1948. The first celebration of World Mental Health Day was started on 10 October 1992 by the then WFMH Deputy Secretary General Richard Hunter. From 1994 onwards, a special subject was selected. Every year for the global event.
- International Day of the Girl Child: 11 October
- International Day of the Girl Child (also known as Day of the Girl Child and International Day of the Girl Child) is celebrated annually on 11 October 2012.
- This International Day was declared internationally by the United Nations to raise awareness about the issues faced by girls around education, nutrition, child marriage, and legal and medical rights.
- The theme of the 2021 International Day of the Girl Child is “Digital Generation”. our generation”.
- Formula-1 Racing: Red Bull driver Max Verstappen wins F1 Japanese Grand Prix
- Red Bull driver Max Verstappen was declared Formula One World Champion after winning a dramatic rain-hit Japanese Grand Prix. It was the 25-year-old Dutchman’s second consecutive championship, which he won with four races to spare.
- Red Bull’s Verstappen first crossed the line and was then awarded the title when second-place finisher Charles Leclerc was handed a five-second penalty, moving him to third.
- Pankaj Advani wins his record 25th World title in Kuala Lumpur
- Indian cue player Pankaj Advani defended his 5th World Billiards Championship (150-up) title by defeating compatriot Sourav Kothari for a record 25th title at the High-End Snooker Club in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. on a global scale.
- Pankaj’s last world title came 12 months ago in Qatar where he won the IBSF Six-Red Snooker World Cup.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 10 & 11 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 9 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 8 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 7 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 5 & 6 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 4 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 3 October 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे