Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 4 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 4 October 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Space Week, Rohit Sharma, Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix, National Games 2022, International Basketball Federation, YUVA 2.0 program, Fit India Freedom Run 3.0.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 4 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- 100 laboratories for 5G technology to be set up across India by Govt
- 100 laboratories for 5G technology: A day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the launch of 5G services in India at the Indian Mobile Congress, the government now intends to set up 5G laboratories across the country.
- According to the Union Minister of Communications, Electronics, and Information Technology Ashwini Vaishnav, the Government of India intends to set up 100 5G laboratories across the country.
- It is not uncommon for telecom carriers to run 5G laboratories. Orange Jordan has opened the Orange 5G Lab in the Orange Digital Village in Abdali to investigate new applications of this technology and provide relevant training.
- Govt May Lift AFSPA in 4 States After Naga Peace Pact
- The uncertainty around the culmination of the Naga peace process is one of the reasons that led to the Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) being retained in some parts of Assam, Manipur, Nagaland, and Arunachal Pradesh for another six months, according to government officials.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and State governments had considerably reduced “disturbed areas” in Assam, Manipur, and Nagaland. The AFSPA was applicable in the whole of Nagaland and Assam till March 31. Under Section 3 of the Act, the State governments and the MHA have concurrent powers to notify areas under the AFSPA.
- In Assam, the MHA was issuing the “disturbed area” order till 2017. Since then Assam has been renewing the notification every six months, the latest one issued on March 31. On September 30, the MHA extended the AFSPA in parts of Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh for another six months.
- Kerala’s Pullampara named the first fully digital literate panchayat
- Plumper Gram Panchayat in the Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala has achieved the distinction of becoming the first fully digitally literate panchayat in the country. The announcement was made by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan at a public function.
- The mission of achieving total digital literacy was aimed at empowering residents to have access to over 800 government services available through online mode. During the training, residents were also trained to use social media platforms and basic banking services.
- Telangana government launched the ‘Aasara’ pension for poor
- The Telangana government has introduced the ‘Aasra’ pension as a part of the state’s welfare measures and social safety net strategy. Aasra Pension aims to secure life for all the poor.
- It is a welfare scheme for the aged, widows, physically challenged and beedi workers of the state to avail pension facilities. 10,000 new Aasra pension has been sanctioned under Asif Nagar Mandal Jurisdiction.
- Aasara Pension Scheme was launched on 8th November 2014 by the Government of Telangana.
- This scheme provides pensions to old people, windows, elephant or AIDS patients, physically challenged persons, beedi workers, and single women.
- The Nobel Prize In Physics 2022 Announced
- The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences announced, the Nobel Prize in Physics 2022 was awarded to Alain Aspect (France), John F. Clauser (USA), and Anton Zeilinger (Austria) for their work on quantum mechanics.
- The 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics has been awarded “for experiments with entangled photons, establishing the violation of Bell inequalities, and pioneering quantum information science,”.
- The Nobel Prize for Physics is awarded, according to the will of Swedish inventor and industrialist Alfred Bernhard Nobel, “to those who, during the preceding year, shall have conferred the greatest benefit on mankind” in the field of physics. It is conferred by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences in Stockholm.
- FIBA Women’s Basketball World Cup: the USA beat China to secure the 11th world title
- The United States defeated China (83-61) to win the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) Women’s Basketball World Cup at the Sydney Superdome, Australia. The Americans won their fourth consecutive title and 11th overall, and also secured a spot at the Paris 2024 Olympic Games.
- A’ja Wilson and Chelsea Gray were the star performers for America. Wilson contributed 19 points and five rebounds, while compatriot Gray had 10 points and an impressive eight assists.
- Formula-1 Racing: Sergio Perez won Singapore F1 GP 2022
- Red Bull’s driver, Sergio Perez has won the Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix 2022. Perez finished 7.5 seconds ahead of Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc, who came second. Ferrari’s Carlos Sainz finished third.
- Perez’s teammate and Italian GP 2022 winner Max Verstappen finished seventh in the race. Hamilton finished ninth. Verstappen needed a win and other results to become world champion for the second time in a row.
- ATP 250 Tel Aviv Watergen Open: Rohan Bopanna & Matwe Middelkoop clinch Men’s Doubles title
- India’s Rohan Bopanna and Dutch player Matvey Middelkop defeated third seeds Santiago González and Andres Molteni 6-2, 6-4 in the doubles final of the $1,019,855 ATP tennis tournament in Tel Aviv.
- It was the third title of the season for 42-year-old Bopanna, who had won the other two titles in Adelaide and Pune along with Ramkumar Ramanathan at the start of the season. The champion team collected $50,000 and 250 ATP points and the runner-up, $26,850 and 150 points.
- Indian Skipper Rohit Sharma becomes 1st Indian cricketer to play 400 T20s
- Indian Skipper, Rohit Sharma has achieved yet another milestone in his T20 career and has become the first-ever Indian to play 400 T20s. The India captain has achieved the milestone in the 2nd T20I of the series against South Africa in Guwahati.
- The first Indian to hit a century in T20 cricket, Rohit had made his shortest format debut for Mumbai against Baroda in April 2007. Among Indians, Rohit is followed by Dinesh Karthik, who has played 368 T20s. MS Dhoni sits at the 3rd spot with 361 caps. Virat Kohli is playing his 354th T20.
- The list of players who have donned most T20 caps is topped by Kieron Pollard, who has played 614 matches. He is followed by Dwayne Bravo, who has donned 556 caps. Shoaib Malik (481), Chris Gayle (463), Sunil Narine (435), Ravi Bopara (429), Andre Russell (428), and David Miller (403) sit ahead of Rohit.
- Indian American Dr. Vivek Lall receives the Lifetime Achievement award in the US
- Indian-origin General Atomic Global Corporation chief executive Vivek Lal has been honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award by US President Joe Biden with a citation for ‘With Grateful Recognition’.
- This citation was given to Vivek Lal, who earned his Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering from Wichita State University in Kansas by Americorps and the Office of the President.
- World Space Week 2022 observed on 4-10 October
- World Space Week (WSW) is observed every year from October 4 to 10, to celebrate science and technology, and their contribution to the betterment of the human condition. World Space Week aims to help people gain a wider knowledge about space outreach and education.
- This helps people around the globe understand what benefits they can receive from space and how they can use space for sustainable economic development. It also aims to celebrate and show public support for space programs.
- The World Space Week 2022 theme is “Space and Sustainability” focusing on achieving sustainability in space and achieving sustainability from space. The theme is inspired by how sustainability in space relates to how humanity uses space, most pressingly, the orbital area surrounding Earth.
- Suzlon Energy chairman Tulsi Tanti passes away
- Tulsi Tanti, founder, and chairman of wind turbine maker Suzlon Energy Ltd passed away. He was 64. He was born in Gujarat and studied commerce and mechanical engineering.
- Tanti set up Suzlon in 1995 and spearheaded growth in the Indian wind energy sector by championing affordable and sustainable energy policies.
- Tanti started a textiles business and invested in two wind turbines in 1990 because of inadequate power supply in his area, according to a profile note by the UNEP, which named him one of its “Champions of the Earth” in 2009.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 4 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 3 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 2 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 1 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 30 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 29 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 28 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 27 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 26 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे