Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 30 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 30 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: RBI Monetary Policy, Mastercard, Bank of Baroda, Airtel Payments Bank, Lata Mangeshkar Award, Global Innovation Index 2022, Lata: Sur-Gatha.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 30 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Bankings News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- US Economy Shrinks 0.6% in April-June
- Plagued by rising consumer prices and rising interest rates, the US economy shrank at a 0.6% annual rate from April to June, the government announced, unchanged from its previous second-quarter estimates.
- It marked the second consecutive quarter of economic contraction, an unofficial rule of thumb for recessions. The US economy is showing mixed signs this year. Gross domestic product, or GDP, lagged in the first half of 2022.
- But the job market remains strong. Employers are adding an average of 438,000 jobs this year, which is on pace to be the second-best year for hiring (after 2021) in government records going back to 1940. Unemployment is 3.7%, which is low by historical standards. There are currently about two jobs for every unemployed American.
- Supreme Court Judgement on safe and legal abortion
- Supreme Court Judgement on Abortion: The Supreme Court has declared that all women have the right to safe and legal abortions up to 24 weeks of pregnancy, no matter their marital status.
- An abortion regulation that made a distinction between married and unmarried women was “artificial and constitutionally unsustainable,” according to a bench of Justices DY Chandrachud, JB Pardiwala, and AS Bopanna.
- The bench determined that unmarried and single women with pregnancies between 20 and 24 weeks cannot be denied access to safe and legal abortion.
- The Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act of 1971 had made it illegal for unmarried women who were 20–24 weeks pregnant after having consenting intercourse to have a legal abortion.
- In reference to the MTP Act’s pertinent provision, the court’s ruling stated that “it seems to us that to give Rule 3B a restrictive and narrow interpretation would render it perilously close to holding it unconstitutional because it would deprive unmarried women of the right to access safe and legal abortions between 20 and 24 weeks if they face a change in their material circumstances similar to married women.”
- Bank of Baroda launches ‘Khushiyon ka Tyohaar’
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) has announced the launch of the ‘Festival of Happiness’. The ‘Festival of Happiness’ includes a series of offers in the form of an annual festival campaign.
- The bank will offer attractive interest rates on home loans, car loans, education loans, and many more during the ‘Festival of Happiness campaign.
- BOB customers will receive many benefits through the ‘Festival of Happiness campaign.
- Offers and benefits include pre-payment, part-payment charges, discounted processing fees, and longer tenure of seven years.
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) home loans are available at a competitive interest rate of 7.95% p.a. without any processing charges.
- BOB customers will be offered a special rate starting at 7.95% p.a. on BOB car loans.
- These facilities are available to both existing and new customers through the BOB World Mobile App, Net Banking, and Bank of Baroda website.
- Mastercard to launch ‘carbon calculator’ for Indian consumers
- Global payments and technology company Mastercard is all set to launch carbon calculator features. Mastercard is in talks with Indian banks to launch a carbon calculator feature that will provide consumers with an estimated carbon footprint for each of their purchases.
- The Mastercard Carbon Calculator will help consumers become action-driven.
- Mastercard has launched the Precious Planet Coalition, a campaign to restore 100 million trees.
- The Cabron calculator will let consumers see the carbon impact of their purchases.
- The Mastercard CIO said a broad definition of money, intelligent experience, and ESG-conscious consumer behavior are three big factors that will impact the next economy.
- Airtel Payments Bank rolling out 1.5 lakh micro ATMs this fiscal
- Airtel Payments Bank has started rolling out 1.5 lakh micro ATMs in Phase 2 cities and semi-urban areas in a phased manner to facilitate cash withdrawal for its customers.
- The bank will gradually expand its service to cover more banking points in a phased manner. The Bank will leverage its strong network of over 5 lakh banking points across India to provide users with easy cash withdrawal access through this initiative.
- Amazon launches ‘AmazeWIT Circles’ to upskill women in technology
- Amazon India has launched ‘Amazavit Circles’ to reiterate its commitment to enhancing the skills of women in technology and providing them with meaningful career opportunities. Amazwit Circles is a dedicated networking event to educate women and prepare them industry-ready for careers in technology.
- ‘AmazeWIT Circles is designed for software development engineers and led by Amazon technology leaders who cover topics related to technology advancement and sustainable career development.
- Amazwit Circles is a cohort-based connect that helps women hone their skills and address the challenges faced by working women.
- Kumar Sanu, Shailendra Singh, Anand-Milind gets Lata Mangeshkar Award (2019-2021)
- Noted playback singers Kumar Sanu and Shailendra Singh and music-composer duo Anand-Milind were conferred with the National Lata Mangeshkar Award for different years.
- They will be presented the prestigious award (on September 28), the birth anniversary of the late legendary singer, at her birthplace Indore. State Culture Minister Usha Thakur conferred Shailendra Singh, Anand-Milind, and Kumar Sanu with the award for the years 2019, 2020, and 2021 respectively.
- Officials informed the award is given for promoting excellence in the area of light music annually by the Madhya Pradesh government’s culture department. It carries a cash prize of Rs two lakh and a citation. Earlier recipients included Naushad, Kishore Kumar, and Asha Bhosle.
- World Maritime Day 2022: Theme, Significance, and History
- The International Maritime Organization celebrates World Maritime Day on the last Thursday of September. This year, it will be celebrated on 29 September. The day focuses on drawing public attention to maritime safety and the marine environment.
- The World Maritime Day 2022 parallel event will be organized in Durban, South Africa from 12 to 14 October 2022.
- The theme of World Maritime Day 2022 is ‘New Technologies for Green Shipping’ – reflecting the need to support the “green transition of the maritime sector to a sustainable future”, leaving no one behind.
- International Translation Day 2022: 30th September
- International Translation Day is celebrated every year on 30 September to raise awareness about translation and languages which play an important role in society’s development.
- The day is meant as an opportunity to pay tribute to the work of language professionals, which plays an important role in bringing nations together, facilitating dialogue, understanding, and cooperation, contributing to development, and strengthening world peace and security.
- The theme for this year’s International Translation Day is ‘A world without barriers.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 30 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 29 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 28 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 27 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 26 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 25 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 24 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे