Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 29 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 29 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Heart Day 2022, Laver Cup 2022, Swachh Toycathon, 13th FICCI Global Skills Summit 2022, Attorney General of India, Ayushmann Utkrishta award 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 29 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- State News
- Bankings News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman appointed prime minister
- Saudi Arabia’s powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has been appointed prime minister by royal decree. The Crown Prince, who is the heir to the throne of King Salman, already wields extensive powers and is seen as the day-to-day leader of the kingdom.
- The royal decree to appoint him as prime minister was made by the Saudi Press Agency. The reshuffle placed another son, Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, as energy minister, the king said in a royal decree.
- The Crown Prince, better known as MBS, has been promoted from defense minister and has been the de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia, the world’s largest oil exporter and a significant U.S. capital in the Middle East. is an ally.
- Hitachi Astemo planted its first solar power plant in India
- Hitachi Estemo installed India’s first ground-mounted solar power plant of 3 megawatts (MW) at its Jalgaon manufacturing plant. The 3-megawatt (MW) solar power plant will be built on an area of 43301 sqm.
- The ground-mounted solar power plant will consist of 7128 solar panels and 10 inverters. Hitachi Estemo is known for developing, manufacturing, selling, and servicing automotive and transportation components. This solar power plant will mark the beginning of its new journey in the field of sustainable energy in India.
- Ministry of Home Affairs bans PFI and its associates for five years
- Home Ministry bans PFI and its affiliates Popular Front of India (PFI) and its affiliates were banned by the Center for a period of five years after law enforcement agents attempted to suppress the group’s activities.
- The Home Ministry used the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act to impose the ban, claiming that the Popular Front of India (PFI) and its allies pose “a major threat to the country’s internal security” and are linked to terrorist organizations like ISIS.
- PM Modi inaugurates Rs 29,000-cr projects during PM’s Gujarat tour
- PM Modi inaugurates Rs 29,000-cr projects: During his two-day visit to Gujarat, which is nearing election day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicates a number of infrastructure and development projects totaling more than Rs 29,000 crore.
- The first CNG (compressed natural gas) terminal in the world is scheduled to be inaugurated, together with phase 1 of the Ahmedabad Metro and phase 1 of the Diamond Research and Mercantile (DREAM) City in Surat, according to a statement released by the Gujarati government.
- Uttar Pradesh wins Ayushmann Utkrishta award 2022
- Uttar Pradesh has been given Ayushman Excellence Award 2022 for adding several health facilities to the health facility register.
- With the addition of 28728 new health facilities to the National Health Facility Register, Uttar Pradesh is the best-performing state in the country.
- With over 2 crore ABHA accounts, the state is the second best state to create Ayushman Bharat Health Accounts (ABHA). These are the first few landmarks of the state.
- Union Bank of India inaugurated an ethical hacking lab
- Union Bank of India inaugurated the Ethical Hacking Lab at the Cyber Security Center of Excellence (CCoE) in Hyderabad. The laboratory with cyber defense mechanisms will protect the bank’s information systems, digital assets, and channels from potential cyber threats.
- The lab was inaugurated by the Bank’s Managing Director and CEO A.K. Manimekhalai did it. Union Bank is adopting digital products in a big way. Several new initiatives have been taken by the bank to increase its digital footprint. IT assets are increasingly exposed to the Internet.
- UCO & Yes Bank tie-up with Russian banks for payments
- UCO Bank and Yes Bank have tied up with two Russian banks as India seeks to pursue business with the sanctioned nation.
- Nearly a month after it was reported that more than 15 Russian banks were in advanced talks with Indian lenders to facilitate bilateral trade in their respective local currencies, two Indian banks have taken a step in this direction.
- UCO Bank has partnered with Gazprom Bank, while Yes Bank has also entered into an agreement with Petersburg Social Commercial Bank (PSCB) of Russia.
- Joseph Gebbia, the co-founder of Airbnb, added to the Tesla board
- Joseph Gebbia added to Tesla board Tesla Inc. said that Airbnb co-founder Joseph Gebbia has joined the board of directors, reversing the decision to reduce the number of directors at the world’s most valuable automaker.
- Following the departure of Oracle Inc. co-founder Larry Ellison in August, Tesla announced in June that it would have just seven board seats, criticizing a shareholder organization for the absence of independent board members.
- Team World won Laver Cup indoor tennis tournament in 2022
- Team World won the Laver Cup 2022 for the first time by defeating Team Europe. Team World defeated Team Europe 13-8 to win the Laver Cup Indoor Tennis Tournament. Frances Tiafo and Felix Auger of Team World won the competition by defeating Stefanos Tsitsipas and Novak Djokovic of Team Europe.
- The Laver Cup is an international indoor hard court tournament between Team Europe and Team World. Players from all continents except Europe represent Team World.
- International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste 2022
- On 29 September 2022, the International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste is observed globally. Reducing food loss and waste is of significant importance as it contributes to realizing broader improvements to agri-food systems toward achieving food security, and food safety, improving food quality and delivering on nutritional outcomes.
- Reducing food loss and waste also contributes significantly to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, as well as pressure on land and water resources.
- The theme for International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste 2022 is “Stop Food Loss and waste, for the people, for the planet”. Reducing food losses and waste is essential in a world where the number of people affected by hunger has been slowly on the rise since 2014, and tons and tons of edible food are lost and/or wasted every day.
- World Heart Day 2022 Observed On September 29
- Every year on 29 September, people all over the world celebrate World Heart Day. The day is observed to raise awareness about the growing concerns of heart health, cardiovascular diseases, the effects of exercise on the heart, and how heart care is extremely important.
- The theme of World Heart Day 2022 is ‘Use for every heart’. With increasing global awareness of cardiovascular diseases and learning to manage the disease. In the theme ‘Use Heart for Every Heart’, “Use Heart” means thinking differently, making the right decisions, acting courageously, and helping others.
- Similarly, “for every heart” includes the use of “for” and focuses on the success of such actions, allowing for wider application of the campaign while also making it more personal.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 29 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 28 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 27 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 26 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 25 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 24 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 23 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे