Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 24 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 24 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: Antyodaya Divas 2022, National Cinema Day 2022, M Venkaiah Naidu, Wealth Hurun India Rich List, German PEN award, Asian Palm Oil Alliance.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 24 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Bankings News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- G-4 Countries Reiterates UNSC Reform
- The G4 groupings of India, Japan, Germany, and Brazil expressed their concern over the lack of any “meaningful” forward momentum on the long-pending reform of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) and called for an “immediate” approach to the issue.
- The foreign ministers of the G4 countries held a virtual meeting with the 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly, during which they discussed the need for urgent reform of the UNSC.
- A joint press statement said the ministers highlighted the need to reform the United Nations and update its main decision-making bodies to better reflect contemporary realities.
- The palm oil Alliance was formed by 5 South Asian Countries
- The Edible Oil Trade Associations of the five palm oil importing countries in South Asia – India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Nepal – announced the establishment of the Asian Palm Oil Alliance (APOA).
- The idea is to gain bargaining power and make imports sustainable. India’s annual import of edible oil is around 13-14 million tonnes (MT). About 8 metric tons of palm oil is imported from Indonesia and Malaysia, while other oils, such as soy and sunflower, come from Argentina, Brazil, Ukraine, and Russia.
- Asia accounts for about 40% of the global palm oil consumption while Europe accounts for 12% of the palm oil trade. Indonesia and Malaysia are the largest palm oil exporters in the world. India is the largest importer of palm oil in Asia, accounting for 15% of global imports, followed by China (9%), Pakistan (4%), and Bangladesh (2%).
- India’s under-5 mortality rate declines by 3 points; the largest drops in UP and Karnataka
- India’s under-5 mortality drop by 3 points: According to the Sample Registration System (SRS) Statistical Report 2020, India’s under-5 mortality rate has come down dramatically from 35 per 1,000 live births in 2019 to 1,000 live births in 2020. But the biggest decline was seen in Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Karnataka.
- According to a report, towards achieving the goals of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030, the country will experience a progressive decline in Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) Under 5 Mortality Rate (U5MR), and Neo- Mortality Rate (NMR). doing. Issued by the Registrar General of India, Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya said.
- J&K Observes Holiday On Birth Anniversary Of Maharaja Hari Singh
- The Jammu and Kashmir administration has decided to declare the birth anniversary of Maharaja Hari Singh a public holiday. Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha made the announcement after a meeting with a delegation of prominent political leaders, members of the Yuva Rajput Sabha, and members of civil society, including the head of the Jammu and Kashmir Transport Association.
- The government has decided to declare Maharaja Hari Singh’s birthday as a public holiday. Maharaja Hari Singh was a great educationist, progressive thinker, social reformer, and a great man of ideas and ideals. The public holiday will be a fitting tribute to the rich legacy of Maharaja Hari Singh Ji,” said the LG.
- RBI canceled the license of Maharashtra-based Laxmi Cooperative Bank
- Reserve Bank of India has canceled the license of Solapur-based The Laxmi Co-operative Bank Limited as the lender does not have adequate capital and earning prospects.
- The Laxmi Co-operative Bank Limited submitted the data, which shows more than 99 percent of the depositors are entitled to receive the full amount of their deposits from Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC).
- The DICGC has already paid Rs 193.68 crore of the total insured deposits on 13th September 2022.
- The Laxmi Co-operative Bank ceases to carry on banking business, with effect from the close of business.
- The Laxmi Co-operative Bank Limited has failed to comply with the requirements of the Banking Regulation Act 1949.
- REC Ltd becomes the 12th company to get‘ Maharatna’ company status
- Power sector-focused Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) REC Limited has been accorded ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise status, thus giving it greater operational and financial autonomy.
- The granting of Maharatna status will give more powers to the company’s board while making financial decisions. REC Limited is the 12th company to get Maharatna status.
- The Board of Maharatna CPSEs can make equity investments to start financial joint ventures and wholly owned subsidiaries and carry out mergers and acquisitions in India and abroad, subject to a limit of 15 percent of the net worth of the CPSE concerned. Up to ₹5,000 crores in a single project. The Board may also structure and implement plans relating to personnel and human resource management and training.
- ICC announced “Oval and Lord’s” to host the World Test Championship finals
- The International Cricket Council has announced that the final of the World Test Championship 2023 will be hosted by The Oval in June 2023 while the final of 2025 will be played at Lord’s.
- The two venues in London will replace Southampton, which hosted the inaugural final between New Zealand and India in 2021. New Zealand emerged as the winner in the first edition.
- The top two teams from the World Test Championship standings will advance to the final along with Australia and South Africa, who are currently leading.
- Indian author & poet Meena Kandasamy won the German PEN award
- Indian author and poet Meena Kandasamy has been announced as this year’s recipient of the Hermann Kesten Prize by the PEN Centre in Germany’s Darmstadt.
- The Hermann Kesten Prize honors personalities who, in the spirit of the charter of the PEN association, stand up for the rights of persecuted authors and journalists.
- The PEN Center, Germany, will present the award to the Indian author at a ceremony in Darmstadt on November 15 this year. The winner will receive an amount of €20,000 ($19,996) as prize money.
- This year, the PEN Center is also honoring the website “Weiter Schreiben” (German for “Keep writing”) with a special award for encouragement, for giving authors in exile and writers from conflict zones a platform to express their thoughts.
- Nation Observes Antyodaya Divas 2022: 25 September
- Antyodaya Diwas is celebrated every year on 25 September in India. It marks the birth anniversary of Indian leader Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay and is celebrated in his honor to remember his life and legacy.
- He was one of the most prominent personalities in the history of Indian politics. This year Antyodaya Diwas is the 105th birth anniversary of Upadhyay. He was a co-founder of the Bharatiya Jana Sangh (BJS) and an ideologue of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News 24 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 23 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 22 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 21 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 20 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 19 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 18 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 17 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 16 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 15 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे