Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 22 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 22 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Rose Day, World Rhino Day 2022, Chennai Open 2022 title, Global Wealth Report 2022, 2022 Goalkeepers Global Goals Awards, Nagaland Prison Department.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 22 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Project “Saaras” for menstruation health launched by the Israeli embassy in Ghaziabad
- The women of Arthala village in Ghaziabad are fond of 27-year-old Uzma Kazmi; she gave them better coping mechanisms for those “uncomfortable days” of the month by bringing affordable and environmentally friendly sanitary napkins, “Sara as,” within their grasp.
- As part of project “Sara as,” an initiative of the Israeli embassy in India in conjunction with NGO Khushi, which aims to raise awareness about menstruation health and cleanliness and improve skills and capacity for women, the center was opened by Naor Gilon, the Israeli ambassador to India.
- India’s first MotoGP to be held in Noida’s Buddh circuit in 2023
- India is set to host its first MotoGP World Championship race in 2023 at the Buddh International Circuit in Greater Noida.
- MotoGP commercial rights owner Dorna and Noida-based race promoters Fairstreet Sports signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to host the premier two-wheel racing event in India for the next seven years.
- Riders from 19 countries will participate in the event, which will boost trade and tourism in the country apart from generating employment.
- Cabinet Approves An Additional PLI Plan For Solar Cells
- The Union cabinet approved the second tranche of the Performance Linked incentive (PLI) scheme on the ‘National program on High Efficiency Solar PV Modules’ for achieving manufacturing capacity of Giga Watt (GW) scale to boost manufacturing of solar photovoltaic (PV) modules in India, Union minister Anurag Thakur announced in a press briefing.
- With the second tranche of the PLI scheme the government is hoping that about 65GW per annum manufacturing capacity of fully and partially integrated, solar PV modules would be installed in the country. “The second tranche of the PLI scheme for the national program on ‘high-efficiency solar PV modules has been approved with an outlay of Rs.19,500 crore.
- Nagaland Prison Department introduced mobile attendance application
- Nagaland Prisons Department has gone digital by introducing mobile attendance applications for prison staff. Consultant of Prisons, Printing, and Stationery, H. Haiying launched Jail Staff Attendance App at District Jail Kohima.
- The mobile app was launched by the State Prisons Department in association with Excellogics Technology Solution Pvt Ltd.
- Prison Staff Attendance is a Mobile App with an Admin Portal which aims to provide a comprehensive Attendance Management System to make the processes hassle-free and provide a seamlessly integrated system for monitoring and tracking employee attendance.
- RBI Governor Launches 3 key Digital Payment Initiatives at Global Fintech Fest 2022
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Shaktikanta Das launched three major digital payments initiatives at the Global Fintech Fest 2022. The three digital payment initiatives launched by RBI are Unified Payments Interface (UPI), and RuPay credit cards over UPI. Lite, and Bharat BillPay cross-border bill payments.
- The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) said in a statement that UPI Lite will provide users with a convenient solution for faster and simpler low-value transactions. Currently, India is using the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) for low-value payments, with 50 percent of transactions through UPI being less than ₹200.
- Czech Republic’s Linda Fruhvirtova won Chennai Open 2022 title
- 17-year-old Linda Fruhvirtova from the Czech Republic made a stunning comeback to win the Chennai Open 2022 WTA 250 tennis singles. The teenager defeated third seed Magda Linet of Poland in the final. At 17 years and 141 days, she is by far the youngest title list of the season on the WTA Tour.
- In doubles, the top-seeded pair of Brazil’s Luisa Stefani and Canada’s Gabriela Dabrowski defeated Anna Blinkova of the Russian Tennis Federation and Natella Zalmidze of Georgia 6-2, 6-1 in a one-sided final.
- The Chennai Open was the first WTA tournament held in India in 14 years.
- World Rose Day (Welfare of Cancer Patients) 2022
- World Rose Day is celebrated every year on 22 September for the welfare of cancer patients around the world. The day aims to encourage and support those who are fighting their battle against cancer.
- The day aims to bring joy and hope to the lives of such patients and remind them that they can emerge victorious in their battle against cancer through determination and positivity.
- World Rose Day was first celebrated in honor of Melinda Rose, a 12-year-old cancer patient from Canada who died in 1996. According to reports, Rose was diagnosed with Eskin’s tumor, a rare form of blood cancer, in 1994.
- World Rhino Day 2022 observed on 22 September
- World Rhino Day is observed on 22nd September to spread awareness about the different Rhinoceros species and the dangers they face. This day also celebrates all five rhino species namely the Sumatran, Black, Greater One-horned, Javan, and White.
- This year’s World Rhino Day will be observed under the theme “Five Rhino Species Forever”.
- The goals of this day are to promote the noble cause of raising awareness about the need to save rhinos from danger to their lives. The rhinos are constantly under severe threat.
- World Rhino Day was first observed in 2011, and every year since then, it has been observed worldwide.
- Sanskrit scholar Padmashree Acharya Ramayatna Shukla passes away
- Acharya Ram Yatna Shukla, a Padma Shri awardee, Sanskrit scholar, and former president of Kashi Vidvat Parishad, passed away at the age of 90.
- He is popularly called “Abhinav Panini” because of his contribution to Sanskrit grammar and Vedanta teaching and inventing new methods of modernization.
- He was honored with more than 25 awards including Keshav Puraskar, Vachaspati Award, and Visva-Bharati Award. He has been awarded the title of “Mahamhopadhyay”.
- He was awarded Padma Shri in 2021 for his immense contribution to social work. He has written many books and research papers. One of his major publications is “Grammar Darshan Srishti Process Controversy”.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 22 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 21 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 20 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 19 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 18 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 17 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 16 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 15 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे