Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 21 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 21 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Alzheimer’s Day, International Day of Peace, SAFF Women’s Championship, Devendra Jhajharia, Bajrang Punia, Smita Patil Memorial Award.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 21 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Bankings News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- India’s Presidency of AIBD extended for one more year
- India’s presidency of the Asia-Pacific Institute of Broadcasting Development (AIBD) has been extended for one more year. Mayank Kumar Agarwal, chief executive officer of Prasar Bharati and director general of Doordarshan, is the chairman of AIBD.
- The decision to expand AIBD was taken at the two-day General Conference of AIBD held in New Delhi. The conference was inaugurated by Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Thakur.
- The conference was inaugurated by the Minister of Information and Broadcasting Anurag Thakur on 19 September 2022.
- Maharashtra to establish an institution similar to NITI Aayog
- Maharashtra: The state’s deputy chief minister, Devendra Fadnavis, revealed in a meeting that the Maharashtra government intends to create an organization along the lines of Niti Aayog. The organization would be in charge of doing thorough data analysis and coming to informed choices about various state sectors.
- The Chief Minister of Maharashtra met with representatives from NITI Aayog to discuss a number of issues, including asset monetisation and blockchain in agriculture.
- The discussion covered topics in the meeting are alternative fuels, electric automobiles, drone healthcare, and agribusiness among others.
- According to Devendra Fadnavis, the NITI Aayog has also conducted a thorough investigation into connection issues and created a technology that allows for the analysis of interrelated data from many departments in order to improve decision-making.
- Bihar govt is set to introduce ‘no-bag day’ in schools
- The Bihar government is set to introduce a “no-bag day” rule in schools and a mandatory sports period at least once a week to ease the burden on students. There will be work-based practical classes on the weekly “No-Bag Day”.
- At least once a week students will come to school with a lunch box. They don’t need to carry books. The day will be dedicated to practical and experiential learning. The aim of such a policy is to involve students in various activities that can have a positive impact on their learning.
- Elets BFSI and Union Bank of India announce the digitalization of the Kisan credit card
- Digitization of Kisan Credit Card: As part of the flagship digital transformation initiative “Sambhav”, Union Bank of India announced the industry-first, end-to-end digitization of Kisan Credit Card products with a farmer-centric focus.
- By digitizing the KCC financing process, the company hopes to increase its effectiveness and farmer friendliness.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) oversees the digitization of Kisan Credit Cards, a fintech initiative of the Union Bank of India (UBI), which aims to address the challenges faced by farmers, such as the need to visit a bank branch in person. requirement, providing proof of land ownership and other documents, and a long wait to get KCC.
- Alia Bhatt receives the Prestigious “Priyadarshni Academy’s Smita Patil Memorial Award”
- The 29-year-old actress, Alia Bhatt has been awarded the Best Actor at the prestigious Priyadarshni Academy Smita Patil Memorial Award. This award is given for her commendable contribution to Indian cinema at the 38th-anniversary celebrations of the premier non-profit, socio-cultural and educational organisation, Priyadarshini Academy.
- This honor is bestowed upon outstanding national and international recipients annually and awards global recognition for their unparalleled excellence and immense contribution to their respective fields.
- This year, exceptional achievers were felicitated virtually by Union Ministers, Government of India, at the Academy’s Awards presentation ceremony through a webinar scheduled for September 19, 2022.
- Indian Air Force set to retire Abhinandan’s MiG-21 squadron
- The Gujarati film “Chhelo Show”, a coming-of-age drama about a young boy’s love affair with cinema in a village in Saurashtra, is India’s official entry for the 95th Academy Awards or Oscars, by the Film Federation of India (FILM). FFI) announced.
- Titled “Last Film Show” in English, the Pan Nalin directorial will release in cinemas across the country on October 14. The 95th Academy Awards are due to take place in Los Angeles on March 12, 2023.
- The film, which will represent the country in the Best International Feature Film category at the Oscars, is produced by Siddharth Roy Kapur’s banner Roy Kapur Films, Jugaad Motion Pictures, Monsoon Films, Chhelo Show LLP, and Mark Duel.
- New cricket rules: ICC changes to the playing conditions
- Several changes to the conditions of the game have been announced by the International Cricket Council, which will be effective from 1 October 2022.
- The Men’s Cricket Committee, led by former India captain Sourav Ganguly, recommended changes to the playing conditions in the MCC’s updated third edition of the 2017 Code of Cricket Rules.
- The findings were also shared with the Women’s Cricket Committee, which supported the recommendations.
- World Wrestling Championships 2022: Bajrang Punia won a bronze medal
- Indian wrestler Bajrang Punia won the bronze medal at the 2022 World Wrestling Championships by defeating Daulat Niyazbekov of Kazakhstan in the men’s freestyle 65kg category. This was Bajrang’s fourth medal at the World Championships.
- With his silver medals in 2018 and bronze medals in 2013 and 2019, he was already India’s most successful wrestler at the upcoming World Championships this edition.
- SAFF Women’s Championship 2022: Bangladesh Beat Nepal to Clinch Maiden Title
- Bangladesh won a historic victory at the SAFF Women’s Championship to lift the maiden title at the Dashrath Rangshala Stadium in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- The Bangladesh team defeated hosts Nepal by 3-1 in the finals before a full stadium to watch some brilliant football on display.
- Bangladesh skipper Sabina Khatun, who was the top scorer of the tournament netting eight goals in five games, dedicated the trophy to the people of Bangladesh.
- Goalkeeper Rupna Chakma from Bangladesh was named the best goalkeeper. She conceded just one goal in the tournament.
- World Para Athletics Grand Prix: Devendra Jhajharia won silver
- Indian javelin thrower, Devendra Jhajharia has won a silver medal at the World Para Athletics Grand Prix in Morocco. Paralympic gold medalist Devendra threw the javelin for a distance of 60.97 meters to capture the silver.
- Devendra is a three-time Paralympic medalist. While 2020 Tokyo Paralympics silver medalist Nishad Kumar won the gold medal in the men’s T47 high jump, javelin throwers Ajit Singh and Devendra Jhajharia won the gold and silver medals respectively in the F46 category.
- World Alzheimer’s Day 2022 observed on the 21st of September
- World Alzheimer’s Day is observed annually on 21 September to raise awareness about neurological disorders. Alzheimer’s disease is the most common cause of dementia and affects a person’s memory, mental ability, and ability to perform simple tasks.
- On World Alzheimer’s Day, healthcare organizations support Alzheimer’s Walk while holding seminars and public activities in communities around the world to raise awareness of Alzheimer’s.
- This year’s theme for World Alzheimer’s Month is ‘Know Dementia, Know Alzheimer’s’.
- International Day of Peace celebrates on the 21st of September
- The International Day of Peace is observed globally on September 21. The United National General Assembly marks the day by promoting ideals of peace among nations and people by observing non-violence and a ceasefire for 24 hours.
- This year’s theme is “End racism. Build peace.” The UN General Assembly has declared this as a day devoted to strengthening the ideals of peace, by observing 24 hours of non-violence and cease-fire.
- The International Day of Peace was established in 1981 by the United Nations General Assembly. Two decades later, in 2001, the General Assembly unanimously voted to designate the Day as a period of non-violence and cease-fire.
- This year’s UN page on International Day of Peace highlights the ace-based discrimination at borders.
- Senior RSS pracharak Keshav Rao Dattatreya Dikshit passes away
- Keshav Rao Dattatreya Dixit, the senior most pracharak of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, has passed away. He was 98 years old. Born in 1925 in Pulgaon village in Wardha district of Maharashtra, Keshav Rao came to Bengal in 1950 to work as a pracharak.
- He respected one and all of the Sangh Parivar. The body of Keshav Rao was kept at Keshav Bhavan, the state headquarters. Sukanta Majumdar’s state president and other senior party leaders condoled his death.
- Comedian Raju Srivastava passes away at the age of 58
- Comedian Raju Srivastava passed away in Delhi at the age of 58. He had suffered a heart attack while exercising on August 10. According to a report Raju was still conscious and with normal body movements. Comedians were previously recording Spo2 levels of 80 percent to 90 percent without oxygen support.
- Srivastava appeared in Hindi films such as “Maine Pyar Kiya”, “Baazigar”, “Bombay to Goa” (remake), and “Aamdani Athani Kharcha Rupaiya”. He was one of the contestants of “Bigg Boss” season three.
- He was the president of the Uttar Pradesh Film Development Council.
- Jio Cinema’s OTT merger with Viacom18 Media was approved by CCI
- Jio Cinema’s OTT merger with Viacom18: The merger of Jio Cinema OTT and Viacom18 Media received approval from the fair-trade regulator Competition Commission of India (CCI).
- The CCI announced, following investments from BTS Investment and Reliance Projects & Property Management Services, it has approved the merger of the Jio Cinema OTT platform with Viacom18 Media.
- Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) and Viacom18 announced a strategic partnership with Bodhi Tree Systems in April.
- Bodhi Tree to invest Rs 13,500 crore in Viacom18, and Reliance Projects & Property Management Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of RIL, will invest Rs 1,645 crore in the broadcaster as part of the tripartite partnership, creating one of the largest TV and digital streaming firms in India.
- Reliance’s well-liked Jio Cinema OTT app will be moved to Viacom18 as part of the cooperation.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 21 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 20 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 19 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 18 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 17 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 16 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 15 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 14 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे