Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 20 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 20 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: USAID, UNICEF, International Week of Deaf People, Google Cloud, French civilian honor, Cheetah Rehabilitation Project, SCO summit 2023.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 20 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- States News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- India emerges as Sri Lanka’s largest bilateral lender overtaking China
- India became the largest bilateral lender to Sri Lanka and overtook China. In the four months of 2022, India has provided a total loan of US$ 968 million to Sri Lanka. China has been the largest bilateral lender to Sri Lanka in the last five years from 2017-2021.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has been the largest bilateral lender in the last five years.
- In 2021, a total of $610 million was provided to Sri Lanka by the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- India has provided food and financial assistance of $ 4 billion to Sri Lanka.
- India handed over 21,000 tonnes of fertilizers to Sri Lanka in August 2022.
- China and UAE to join hands on moon rover missions
- China and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have agreed to join hands to help advance the latter’s space ambitions. UAE’s Mohammed bin Rashid Space Center (MBRSC) and China National Space Agency (CNSA) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to work together on UAE’s Moon mission.
- This agreement marks the first joint space project between the two countries.
- China has been highly successful in its lunar missions. In the last decade, the country has launched three successful lunar surface missions, called Change 3, Change 4, and Change 5. In 2020, Change 5 also brought back samples from the Moon to Earth.
- CM of Manipur N. Biren Singh introduces web portal ‘CM Da Haisi’
- CM Da Haiti: The Manipur Chief Minister N. Biren Singh at Imphal launched a web facility to gather complaints and concerns from the general public.
- The web portal is called “CM Da Haiti,” which translates to “to inform the CM,” and the public can express their complaints there by visiting www.cmdahaisi.mn.gov.in. The status of the complaints may also be checked by the complainants.
- The Public Grievances Redressal and Anti-Corruption Cell, located at the CM Secretariat, will use the portal to communicate with the relevant departments.
- This will be done in order to address public grievances in a timely manner and to forward complaints that can be taken further to the State Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Department for investigation.
- Maharashtra’s Daulatabad Fort to be renamed as ‘Devgiri’ Fort
- The Maharashtra Tourism Ministry has decided to rename the Daulatabad Fort as Devgiri which is located near Aurangabad.
- This decision has come after Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray. It is a National Heritage Monument, which is maintained by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). Earlier the name of former Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray was changed to Aurangabad Sambhajinagar.
- The decision to rename Daulatabad Fort to Devgiri came after Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray rename Aurangabad to Sambhajinagar after a long demand for army foot soldiers.
- India’s 1st lithium-ion cell factory was inaugurated in Andhra Pradesh
- The Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology, Rajeev Chandrasekhar has launched the pre-production run of India’s first lithium-ion cell manufacturing facility at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
- This state-of-the-art facility has been set up by Chennai-based Munoth Industries Limited with an outlay of Rs 165 crores.
- The facility is located in one of the two Electronics Manufacturing Clusters set up in the temple town, by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2015.
- The installed capacity of the plant at present is 270 MWH and can produce 20,000 cells of 10Ah capacity daily. These cells are used in power banks and this capacity is around 60 percent of India’s present requirement.
- Cells for other consumer electronics like mobile phones, hearable and wearable devices will also be produced.
- Currently, India imports complete requirements of lithium-ion cells primarily from China, South Korea, Vietnam, and Hong Kong.
- Singapore Central Bank, India’s IFSCA To Pursue Fintech Innovations
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and the International Financial Services Center Authority (IFSCA) signed a Fintech Cooperation Agreement to facilitate regulatory collaboration and partnership in FinTech technology.
- The agreement is expected to leverage existing regulatory sandboxes in their respective jurisdictions to support the use of technology innovations. This would involve the referral of companies to each other’s regulatory sandboxes and would enable innovative cross-border experiments in both jurisdictions.
- The agreement will allow both organizations to assess the suitability of use cases that could benefit from collaboration across multiple jurisdictions, and invite relevant jurisdictions to participate in the global regulatory sandbox.
- Swati Piramal conferred with top French civilian honor
- Swati Piramal, Vice Chairperson, Piramal Group has been awarded the Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur (Knight of the Legion of Honour).
- The highest French civilian award comes in recognition of Piramal’s outstanding achievements and contributions in the fields of trade and industry, science, medicine, art, and culture, nationally and internationally.
- He received this award from H.E. Catherine Colonna, French Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs on behalf of President Emmanuel Macron. In 2006, he was also awarded the Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Merit (Knight of the Order of Merit), France’s second highest civilian honor.
- Swati Piramal is also a recipient of the Padma Shri, one of India’s highest civilian honors, as a champion of developing frameworks and policies to support women in leadership roles.
- International Week of Deaf People 2022: 19 to 25 September 2022
- Every year, the entire week ending on the last Sunday of September is observed as the International Week of the Deaf (IWD). In 2022, IWD is being celebrated from 19 September to 25 September 2022.
- The theme of the 2022 International Week of Deaf People is “Building Inclusive Communities for All”. It is an initiative of the World Federation of the Deaf (WFD) and was first launched in 1958 in Rome, Italy to commemorate the month when the first World Congress of WFD was held.
- Saffron from Kashmir GI-tagged on sites both domestic and abroad
- Saffron from Kashmir GI-Tag: Farmers in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir are now able to sell their products in domestic and international markets thanks to the GI labeling of Kashmiri Saffron.
- This was stated by Chaudhary Mohammad Iqbal, Director of Agriculture in Kashmir, who today visited India International Saffron from Kashmir Trade Center in Dusu in the Pampore neighborhood of South Kashmir’s Pulwama district to see how it was working there.
- He claimed that GI tagging and e-auction facilities have facilitated the export of our goods to places like Dubai and other countries.
- A&N becomes India’s first state/UT to achieve 100 percent coverage of precautionary dose
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands became the first Indian state/UT to achieve 100 percent coverage of precautionary dose. More than 2,87,216 beneficiaries aged 18 have been vaccinated with a precautionary dose.
- After 15th July, the rate of vaccination has seen a spike when the government decided to provide free-of-cost precautionary doses on the occasion of ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’.
- The healthcare workers reached households and organized several camps to intensify the campaign.
- The camps were organized in the Urban as well as Rural areas which received a good response.
- The set target has been achieved before the set time limit of the 30th of September.
- The Nicobar district has been fully vaccinated with a precautionary dose.
- Later the North and Middle Andaman and South Andaman districts were fully vaccinated.
- The precautionary doses included Corbevax and Covishield.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 20 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 19 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 18 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 17 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 16 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 15 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 14 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे