Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 19 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 19 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: B.R. Ambedkar, CSB Bank, Border Security Force, Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar, INSPIRE awards, Durand Cup title, World Bamboo Day.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 19 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- States News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- New Telangana Secretariat complex to be named after B.R. Ambedkar
- Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao named the new Secretariat of Telangana after Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar. The move came after the Telangana Assembly unanimously passed a resolution urging the central government to name the new Parliament building in New Delhi after the chief architect of the Constitution.
- The construction work of the new Integrated Secretariat Complex is going on at a brisk pace with the goal of getting it ready by the upcoming Dussehra festival. The seven-story secretariat building constructed in seven lakh square feet is being built at a cost of Rs.650 crore.
- The goals set by Dr. Ambedkar for the upliftment of Dalits in the social, political, financial, and cultural spheres were followed by the state government in its self-government model.
- FinMin to Allow RRBs to Raise Funds Via IPO, Rights Issue
The Finance Ministry has issued draft guidelines for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) to raise resources from the capital market, paving the way for raising funds via rights issues, private placement with select investors such as large banks and insurance companies, and initial public offerings (IPO).
Currently, there are 43 RRBs sponsored by 12 Scheduled Commercial Banks with 21,892 branches across the country. As of March 2022, RRBs had deposits and loans, and advances (net) aggregating ₹5,62,538 crore and ₹3,42,479 crore, respectively.
RRBs are jointly owned by the Government of India (GoI), the respective State Governments (SDGs), and the Sponsor Banks (SBs), with equity contribution in the ratio (GoI: SG: SB: 50:15:35).
- Figma design platform was acquired by Adobe for $20 billion
- Adobe acquires Figma: Adobe announced that it will acquire design software company Figma for approximately $20 billion in cash and equity. Adobe’s stock fell 17%, its worst decline since 2010.
- Figma co-founder and CEO Dylan Field will remain in that position after the completion of the deal. David Wadhwani, president of Adobe’s digital media division, will be his immediate supervisor.
- Adobe is paying nearly 50 times revenue at a time when cloud software sales multipliers are declining rapidly from its record high set last year.
- Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh presents INSPIRE awards to 60 startups
- Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh has presented INSPIRE Awards to 60 startups along with financial support to 53,021 students, from the Ministry of Science & Technology.
- The award is instituted by the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India, and these innovators will be extended complete incubation support for their entrepreneurship journey.
- The annual INSPIRE Awards MANAK (Million Minds Augmenting National Aspiration and Knowledge) competition attracted an unprecedented 6.53 lakh ideas and innovations from all states and UTs of the country in 2020-21.
- The scheme achieved an unprecedented level of inclusivity by representing ideas and innovations of 702 districts (96%), including 123 out of 124 aspirational districts, 51% representation from girls, 84% participation from schools located in rural areas of the country, and 71% of schools run by State/UT Governments.
- GRSE awarded Prestigious ‘Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar’ for 2021-22
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineering Limited (GRSE), Kolkata has been conferred with the ‘Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar’ by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- GRSE was awarded by the Government of India for best implementation of official language under Public Sector Undertakings in Sector ‘C’ for the years 2021-22.
- ‘Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar’ was presented to Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Home Shri Ajay Kumar Mishra.
- The award was presented during the Hindi Divas function held in Surat.
- Hindi Diwas function was organized under the chairmanship of Hon’ble Union Home and Corporation Minister Shri Amit Shah.
- Sunil Chhetri-led Bengaluru FC win maiden Durand Cup title
- Sunil Chhetri-led Bengaluru FC defeated Mumbai City FC 2-1 in the final of the 131st edition of the Durand Cup at Vivekananda Yuva Bharati Krirangan in Kolkata.
- Shiv Shakti’s 10th-minute goal and Alan Costa’s 61st-minute strike were enough to help Bengaluru win the crown. Apulia got the only goal for Mumbai in an entertaining match.
- The former Foreign Secretary of British India, Mortimer Durand, established the Durand Cup in 1888. The Durand Cup was initially played only by the armed services, but in later years, the game was officially opened to professional football clubs.
- International Equal Pay Day celebrates on 18 September
- International Equal Pay Day, observed on 18 September, represents the long-standing efforts towards the achievement of equal pay for work of equal value.
- The symbolic day aims to highlight issues related to the gender pay gap and raise awareness around the world. The main objective of this event is to end the history of gender discrimination which is usually done by paying women less than their male counterparts.
- International Equal Pay Day was first observed in 1996 by the National Committee on Wage Equity. It was a coalition of women and civil rights organizations that worked towards ending gender and race-based pay discrimination.
- In 2020, the move was recognized by the United Nations and they celebrated the first International Equal Pay on September 18, 2020.
- World Bamboo Day 2022 observed on 18th September
- World Bamboo Day 2022 is observed on September 18 in order to raise awareness about the conservation of this extremely useful plant. Conceptualized by the World Bamboo Organisation (WBO), this day also promotes the bamboo industry by highlighting its concerns.
- Bamboo wood has long been used for various purposes in countries around the globe, especially in east and southeast Asia. Bamboo grows on its and doesn’t require to be replanted, making it easily available.
- WBD was officially declared by the World Bamboo Organization on September 18 at the 8th World Bamboo Congress held in Bangkok in 2009.
- The aim of the WBO is to bring the potential of bamboo to more elevated exposure, to promote new cultivation of bamboo for new industries in regions across the world, and also to promote traditional uses locally for community economic development, etc.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands become India’s first Swachh Sujal Pradesh
- Union Minister of Jal Shakti Gajendra Singh Shekhawat declared Andaman and Nicobar Islands as India’s first clean Sujal Pradesh.
- With this achievement, all villages in Andaman and Nicobar Islands have received Har Ghar Jal Certification and have been verified as Open Defecation Free and Open Defecation Free. Safe and secure drinking water supply and its management is an important aspect of Sujal and Swachh.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 19 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 18 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 17 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 16 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 15 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 14 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 13 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे