Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 23 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 23 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Day of Sign Languages, Valery Vladimirovich Polyakov, United Nations award, Hero MotoCorp, Max Life Insurance Company, National Centre for Good Governance.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 23 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- States News
- National News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- Chinese Scientists create world’s first cloned wild Arctic wolf ‘Maya’
- A wild arctic wolf was successfully cloned for the first time in the world by a Beijing-based gene firm.
- The cloning of the arctic wolf, also known as the white wolf or polar wolf, which is native to the High Arctic tundra of the Queen Elizabeth Islands, Canada, has taken a mile in the conservation of rare and endangered species through cloning technology. The stone is considered an achievement.
- According to the company, the wolf named “Maya” is in good health. The wolf donor cells came from a skin sample from a wild female arctic wolf and her eggs were taken from a female dog.
- Nation gets its first Dugong Conservation Reserve in Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu has notified the country’s first ‘Dugong Conservation Reserve’ in the Palk Bay, covering the coastal waters of Thanjavur and Pudukottai districts with an area of 448 square kilometers.
- In September 2021, the Government of Tamil Nadu (GOTN) floated the idea of a ‘Dugong Conservation Reserve’ to be set up in the Palk Bay region, to protect the endangered dugong species and its marine habitats in Tamil Nadu.
- At present, there are about 240 dugongs in India and most of them are found along the Tamil Nadu coast (Palak Bay region).
- PM Modi receives a copy of the Assamese Dictionary Hemkosh in braille
- Assamese Dictionary Hemkosh in Braille: In New Delhi, Jayanta Baruah gave Prime Minister Narendra Modi a copy of the Assamese Dictionary Hemkosh in Braille. Jayanta Baruah and his colleagues received praise from Mr. Modi for their efforts.
- Assamese Dictionary Hemkosh was one of the first Assamese dictionaries, published in the nineteenth century. Sarbananda Sonowal, the minister for ports, shipping, and waterways, as well as other officials, were present on this occasion.
- The earliest Assamese etymological dictionary based on Sanskrit spellings is called Assamese Dictionary Hemkosh and was created by Hemchandra Barua. 33 years after the release of Bronson’s dictionary, it was first published in the early 20th century under the direction of Capt. P. R. Gordon, ISC, and Hemchandra Goswami.
- There were around 22,346 words in it. Assamese Dictionary Hemkosh, which is still being published by Hemkosh Printers, is regarded as the primary source for Assamese spelling.
- India Hypertension Control Initiative wins UN award to control and prevent hypertension
- India has won the United Nations (UN) award for its ‘India Hypertension Control Initiative (IHCI)’, a large-scale hypertensive intervention under the National Health Mission (NHM) with 3.4 million hypertensive patients. People were identified and treated at various government hospitals. health facilities.
- The ‘2022 UN Interagency Task Force, and the WHO Special Program on Primary Health Care Awards’ was announced at an event organized by the United Nations General Assembly in New York, USA.
- The award is for India’s initiative to control and prevent hypertension under the government’s NHM.
- It has been recognized for India’s exceptional work within India’s existing primary health care system.
- IHCI is a collaborative initiative of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), state governments, and the World Health Organization (WHO) India.
- International Day of Sign Languages observed on 23 September
- International Sign Language Day (IDSL) is celebrated every year around the world on 23 September.
- The day is a unique opportunity to support and protect the linguistic identity and cultural diversity of all deaf people and other sign language users. Sign language gives people who are hard of hearing a medium to communicate.
- As the name suggests, the day aims to spread awareness about the importance of sign language in realizing the human rights of the deaf.
- The theme of the 2022 International Sign Language Day is “Sign Languages Unite Us!” Is.
- Cosmonaut Valery Polyakov passed away at the age of 80
- Russian Cosmonaut Valery Vladimirovich Polyakov, who holds the record for the longest spaceflight, passed away at the age of 80. According to Roscosmos, Polyakov has participated in two space missions during his career with a total duration of 678 days and 16 hours.
- Polyakov took part in his first mission to space in 1988 and returned eight months later in 1989. That year, he was appointed deputy director of the Institute of Biomedical Problems.
- Valery Polyakov spent a full 437 days orbiting the Earth on the Mir space station between 1994 and 1995. Polyakov had previously spent 288 days in space on a mission in 1988-89.
- He worked on experiments to see if people could maintain their mental health to make the long journey to Mars. The Mir space station was put into orbit in 1986, first under the control of the Soviet Union and later by Russia.
- Veteran swimmer Elvis Ali becomes the oldest Indian to cross North Channel
- Veteran Assamese swimmer, Elvis Ali Hazarika has become the first person to cross the North East to North Channel. The North Channel is a strait between north-eastern Northern Ireland and south-western Scotland.
- Elvis and his team took 14 hours 38 minutes to achieve this feat. With this, Elvis has become the oldest Indian swimmer to cross the North Channel.
- According to the Irish Long Distance Swimming Association, the distance of the route recognized as North Channel Swimming is 34.5 km (21.4 mi). It is known for its choppy weather, rough seas, difficult currents, and abundance of jellyfish.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 23 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 22 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 21 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 20 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 19 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 18 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 17 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 16 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 15 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे