Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 27 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 27 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Tourism Day, World River Day, World Environmental Health Day, 2022 Berlin Marathon, Jhulan Goswami, National Service Scheme Awards.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical information that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 27 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- State News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- Indian government introduces “Sign Learn” smartphone app
- “Sign Learn” smartphone app: Center released the “Sign Learn” smartphone app, a 10,000-word dictionary for Indian Sign Language (ISL). Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Pratima Bhowmik introduced the app.
- The 10,000-word Indian Sign Language Research and Training Center (ISLRTC) lexicon serves as the foundation for significant learning. All words in ISL Dictionary can be searched using Hindi or English on the app, which is available in Android and iOS versions.
- CBI raids nationwide against Child Abuse material under Operation Megha Chakra
- Operation Megha Chakra: CBI is on the lookout for cases of child sexual abuse material circulating online in 20 states and union territories. As part of Operation Megha Chakra, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) conducted searches at 56 locations across 20 states and union territories in connection with cases of Internet distribution of child sexual abuse material.
- The cloud storage was used to search the Internet against vendors of child sexual abuse material on the Internet after receiving intelligence and information from Interpol during Operation Carbon last year.
- In November 2021, the CBI carried out Operation Karbonn, which involved conducting raids at 76 different locations across the country and making several arrests.
- Bathukamma: Telangana festival begins across the state, PM greets everyone
- Telangana festival Bathukamma: The state flower festival known as Bathukamma has begun in Telangana, and women are participating in large numbers. The nine-day official festival of the state began on the 25th.
- On the auspicious anniversary of Bathukamma, Prime Minister Narendra Modi thanked everyone, especially the Nari Shakti of Telangana. In a tweet, PM Modi expressed his wish that this event will strengthen our relationship with nature and increase our interest in flowers.
- Ageas becomes the first foreign business to own 74% of an Indian life insurance company
- Ageas Federal Life Insurance (AFLI) announced that after Belgium-based Ageas Insurance International successfully acquired the 25% investment in the life insurance joint venture (JV) from IDBI Bank, it has become the first life insurance firm in India with a 74% stake held by a foreign partner.
- For a total cash consideration of Rs 580 crore, Ageas has bought the extra 25% ownership of IDBI Bank in Ageas Federal Life Insurance.
- Ageas’ ownership of the JV increased from its prior 49% to 74% after purchasing the extra 25% stake.
- While IDBI Bank ceased to be a stakeholder, Federal Bank still owns 26% of the life insurance.
- IDBI Bank had signed into a share purchase agreement (SPA) to sell Ageas Insurance International NV its whole stake of 200 million equity shares in AFLI (Ageas).
- Asha Parekh to be bestowed with the 52nd Dadasaheb Phalke award
- Veteran actress Asha Parekh has been announced the recipient of the 2020 Dadasaheb Phalke Award, making her the 52nd awardee of the honor.
- Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Thakur announced his name. She acted in more than 95 films and was the chairperson of the Central Board of Film Certification from 1998-2001.
- She has also been honored with Padma Shri by the Government of India in 1992 for her services to cinema.
- The Dadasaheb Phalke Award is the highest honor in Indian cinema. The award was instituted in 1969, the highest honor for an artist in Indian cinema.
- President gives the National Service Scheme Awards 2020-21
- National Service Scheme Awards 2020-21: At Rashtrapati Bhavan on September 24, President Draupadi Murmu presented the National Service Scheme NSS Awards for the 2020-21 academic year, according to a release from the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- A total of 42 awards were given. Among those who received the honor were two institutions, ten NSS units, their program officers, and thirty NSS volunteers.
- Anurag Singh Thakur, Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports, Nisith Pramanik, Union Minister of State for Youth Affairs and Sports, and Sanjay Kumar, Secretary, Youth Affairs were also present at the National Service Scheme Awards for 2020-21.
- The National Service Scheme Award is given annually by the Department of Youth Affairs, Ministry of Youth Affairs, and Sports.
- The awards are given to recognize and honor exceptional achievements for volunteer community service with the goal of advancing the NSS across the country.
- 2022 Berlin Marathon: Eliud Kipchoge breaks the world record
- Eliud Kipchoge broke his own world record on 25 September to win the Berlin Marathon with a time of 2:01:09. This is the second time a Kenyan sprinter has set an official men’s world record in a race in the German capital.
- Kipchoge’s previous best was 2:01:39 in the official 42.2km race, which was set on the same course in 2018. Ethiopia’s Tigist Asefa won the women’s race in a course record of 2:15:37, the third-fastest time in history.
- Kipchoge has long been called the best marathon runner in the world. In 2019, he ran a marathon in Vienna in less than two hours, a milestone that had been impossible for a long time.
- Jhulan Goswami Retirement: Indian Legend retires from all Formats
- Jhulan Goswami Retirement: Legendary women’s cricketer, Jhulan Goswami announced her retirement from all forms of the game in a touching farewell statement on September 25.
- Jhulan played her last international match at Lord’s on the 24th, and she helped India Women beat England Women 3–0 in an ODI series.
- Jhulan Goswami sent a farewell message on social media, expressing satisfaction over his acclaimed career.
- Jhulan finished her career with 255 wickets in 204 matches, an ODI women’s record.
- Jhulan took two wickets in his final match for India, in which he beat England by 16 runs and set a target of 169.
- World Tourism Day 2022 celebrates on the 27th of September
- World Tourism Day 2022 is celebrated globally on 27 September. This day is celebrated every year to focus on promoting tourism in different parts of the world. It was initiated by the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).
- It is celebrated to promote tourism and understand its importance. The purpose of World Tourism Day is to make people understand the joy of exploring the world. This is a very important event.
- The theme of World Tourism Day 2022 is ‘Rethinking Tourism’. Everyone will focus on understanding the development of the tourism sector after the COVID-19 pandemic and on reviewing and redeveloping tourism.
- World Environmental Health Day 2022: History, Significance, and Theme
- World Environmental Health Day is observed on September 26, every year. The goal of observing the day is to increase public awareness of the environment’s condition and encourage people to take the required steps to stop it from getting worse.
- World Environmental Health Day is a day dedicated to informing people about the health of the environment and preserving it. It is more crucial than ever to raise awareness of the threats posed by pollution, climate change, and global warming because the Earth is our home, thus by not doing anything to prevent it from deteriorating, we are not only endangering the environment but also ourselves.
- Every year World Environment Day is celebrated with a new theme. The theme for this year’s World Environment Health Day is “Strengthening Environmental Health Systems for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals”.
- World Rivers Day 2022: Theme, Significance, and History
- World River Day is celebrated to raise awareness about water bodies and promote their conservation. It is celebrated every year on the fourth Sunday of September and this year it is falling on 25th September.
- The day highlights the value of rivers and seeks to raise public awareness and encourage better monitoring of rivers around the world.
- The theme of this year’s World River Day is ‘Importance of Rivers for Biodiversity’. This year’s theme is the need for rivers to sustain any civilization. Not only humans, but rivers house a wide range of animals and are a living breathing part of our ecosystem.
- Oscar-winning actress Louise Fletcher passes away
- Oscar-winning actress, USA’s Louise Fletcher has passed away in France at the age of 88. She was awarded an Oscar in 1976 for her role as Nurse Ratched in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975).
- She was also the recipient of the BAFTA Award and Golden Globe Award. She was nominated for two Emmy Awards for her roles in the television series Picket Fence (1996) and Joan of Arcadia (2004). Her last role was as Rosie in the Netflix series Girlboss (2017).
- Chandigarh airport to be named after Bhagat Singh
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced that the Chandigarh airport will be named after Shaheed Bhagat Singh as a tribute to the great freedom fighter. The Punjab and Haryana governments last month (August 2022) agreed to name the airport after freedom fighter Shaheed-e-Azam Bhagat Singh.
- The Rs 485 crore airport project is a joint venture between the Airports Authority of India (AAI) and the governments of Punjab and Haryana.
- The Punjab Assembly passed a resolution in 2017 that the airport should be named after Bhagat Singh and this was debated.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 27 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 26 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 25 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 24 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 23 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 22 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 21 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे