Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable as of 3 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 3 October 2022 covering the following news headlines: Swachh Bharat Diwas, World Habitat Day 2022, Shivpal Singh, GARUDA, Swachh Survekshan Awards, Indo-American Chambers of Commerce.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 3 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- States News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- Telangana government hikes ST reservation 6% to 10%
- The Telangana government issued an order to increase the reservation for Scheduled Tribe communities from 6 percent to 10 percent.
- In 2017, the Telangana Assembly passed a bill increasing the reservation for the ST population to 10 percent.
- In the same year, the Bill was sent to the Government of India for the assent of the President.
- Even after six years it was pending despite several representations from the state government.
- The state government ordered to increase in the reservation to be implemented with immediate effect.
- The latest order has increased the reservation for various sections in the state to 54 percent.
- Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao has announced to increase in the ST quota to 10 percent.
- Center extends AFSPA in Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh for further 6 months
- AFSPA in Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh: The Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act, or AFSPA, has been applied to 12 districts in Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh for an additional six months, according to the federal government.
- In order to aid the military forces in carrying out the anti-insurgency operations, it has also been expanded in some areas of five more districts of the two northeastern states.
- The AFSPA will be extended for six months starting in nine districts of Nagaland: Dimapur, Nuland, Chumoukedima, Mon, Kiphire, Noklak, Phek, and Zunheboto.
- The AFSPA will be also extended for six months starting in 16 police station areas in four additional districts: Kohima, Mokokchung, Longleng, and Wokha.
- While Arunachal Pradesh has 26 districts, Nagaland only has 16.
- On March 31, Union Home Minister Amit Shah said that Assam, Nagaland, and Manipur would no longer use the AFSPA as of April 1.
- New debit, and credit card rules kick in with Tokenisation
- Changes have been made in the rules and regulations for online payment of debit and credit cards. The Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) card-on-file (CoF) tokenization norms came into force on 1 October 2022. RBI’s CoF token aims to improve the payment experience of cardholders.
- The new rule issued by RBI says that neither businesses nor payment aggregators can save customer card details on their platform. Card details can only be saved by the card network or by the issuing banks.
- Tokenization replaces sensitive card information with cryptographically generated random strings, including card numbers, and card expirations.
- Once the card is tokenized, the generated card token can be used to process payments as a substitute for the card details.
- The tokenized card eliminates the risk of losing sensitive card information.
- Nobel prize 2022: Svante Pääbo awarded Nobel Prize in medicine
- The 2022 Nobel Prize for Medicine or Physiology was awarded to Swedish geneticist Svante Pabo. The Nobel Prize Committee, Svante Pabo, was awarded the prize “for his discoveries concerning the genome of extinct hominins and human evolution”.
- Considered the most prestigious prize in the scientific world, it is awarded by the Nobel Assembly of Sweden’s Karolinska Institute and is worth 10 million Swedish crowns ($900,357).
- The coveted prize comes with a gold medal and 10 million Swedish kronor (over $1.14 million). The prize money comes from a will left by the prize’s creator, Swedish inventor Alfred Nobel, who died in 1895. Other awards are for outstanding work in the fields of physics, chemistry, literature, peace, and economics.
- Indian javelin thrower Shivpal Singh suspended till 2025 for doping
- Indian javelin thrower, Shivpal Singh has been suspended from competition till October 2025 due to a doping violation. He later tested positive for the banned substance methandienone, a performance-enhancing steroid, according to Olympic.com.
- As a result, the National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) suspended Shivpal Singh for four years. The ban comes into effect from October 21, 2021, meaning the 27-year-old will be out of action until October 2025.
- The athlete from Uttar Pradesh was a silver medalist at the 2019 Asian Championships, where he achieved his personal best throw of 86.23m. He also won the 2019 World Military Games.
- World Habitat Day 2022 observed on 3rd October
- The United Nations observes the first Monday of October as World Habitat Day. This year, World Habitat Day will be observed on October 3.
- The day calls to reflect on our towns, cities, and the basic right of all to have adequate shelter. It serves as a reminder that we can shape the future of the place we live in.
- This year’s theme is “Mind the Gap. Leave No One and Place Behind”. The focus is on the growing inequalities and challenges in cities and human settlements.
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation Celebrates Swachh Bharat Diwas
- Department of Drinking water and sanitation (DDWS), Ministry of Jal Shakti celebrated Swachh Bharat Diwas (SBD) on 2nd October 2022.
- The Swachh Bharat Diwas is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. The Swachh Bharat Diwas is inspired by one of the quotes of the father of the nation, “Cleanliness is next to godliness”.
- Swachh Bharat Mission draws its strength from the people who made it into a Jan Andolan ensuring Sampoorna Swachhta or complete sanitation.
- The Swachh Bharat Diwas was a day-long event which was organized by the Department at Vigyan Bhawan.
- UGC Guidelines: HEIs must add 25% more seats for international students
- UGC Guidelines for International Students: The University Grants Commission (UGC Guidelines) said that Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) across the country will now be able to add 25% additional seats for international students and there should be a transparent admission process for them.
- Last month, the draft “Guidelines for Admission of International Students and Supernumerary Seats in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs in Higher Educational Institutions in India” was made available to the public for comment.
- Pegatron start iPhone manufacturing in Chennai and becomes 3rd in India
- Pegatron third iPhone maker in India With the opening of a factory at Mahindra World City in Chennai, Taiwan’s Pegatron became the third Apple supplier to set up a production facility in India.
- This would put about Rs 1,100 crore in the facility, which could lead to the creation of 14,000 jobs. The other two Apple suppliers with facilities in India are Taiwanese companies Foxconn and Wistron.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 3 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 2 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 1 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 30 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 29 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 28 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 27 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 26 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे